[Melbourne, VIC, Australia] UniquE - Professional Beyblade Team

Guys... Cmon he's just someone trying to get to the top dont tell me you didnt when u started
hey guys we wont everyone to know about our newly made team. our page is still under construction so yeh see it here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Wil...w-team-AUS

hope we can be known through out wbo and battle sometime thanks
Tomorrow is a big day for UniquE. With all 4 members attending we will hopefully get someone placing! We have team battles against BeyTex and BeyBreakerz.

oh, we also have this HUMONGOUS battle against the Prodigies. Seriously guys this is the battle of the Century. The battle for top place in Melbourne. This is the pinnacle of awesome beyblade battles. Everyone needs to watch. This will be one to remember.
anybody going to film this 'battle of the century'? it would be awsome to see it on you-tube.
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:09 AM)Giraton Wrote: anybody going to film this 'battle of the century'? it would be awsome to see it on you-tube.

Lol, I completely forgot about filming. Tongue_out I'll ask my dad to charge the camera later tonight.
I'll be filming the tournament and the team battles. I already have the video set out for The Prodigies VS UniquE battle Tongue_out
The results for battle of century?
Prodigies. 3-2.
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:27 AM)Chups Wrote: Prodigies. 3-2.

Close game at 2 - 2 with us winning the tie breaker Smile
Yeah. Till next time Smile
Well,I thought it was 4 vs 4 battle?
It was, but it came to 2 - 2 and so we had to have a last tiebreaker battle for the winner.
Last battle ended up with me breaking my brand new EDS Unhappy
anyone know when the video of that will be posted or if its already posted?
I'll post the video of UniquE being utterly defeated and the BEYQUAKE video on the weekend. Tongue_out_wink
Sorry to intrude on the other side of the world, would the number one Australian team be The Prodigies or UniquE then? Just curious, that is all.
(Aug. 30, 2011  1:31 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Sorry to intrude on the other side of the world, would the number one Australian team be The Prodigies or UniquE then? Just curious, that is all.

I hate to admit it, but The Prodigies would probably be classified as the best Australian team, as they have the highest amount of places …

Plus they won the 'Battle of the century'. We did beat them in the warm up match though. Tongue_out
Oh I see, well Omega, whenever you can, pop up to the UK if you want :p

Looking forward to seeing that video.
We have some news.

UniquE have decided to look for a 5th member. Between now and possibly as far as the end of the year we will be searching for possibly our last member. Don't bother trying to send one of us a PM. We will send you a PM Smile
We will be looking for talent in the upcoming flood of tournaments. So impress us!

UniquE
Sorry for the double post.

I have gathered some facts about the team as one. These including the unprocessed BeyQuake results.

We have: 47 Faces, 3 Bronze, 4 Silver, 3 Gold and 128 wins Grin All together.
Just comparing to prodigies. 51 Faces, 3 Bronze, 3 Silver, 4 Gold, 103 wins.
Although I didn't take into consideration how many wins the Prodigies got in BeyQuake. Its so close >o<
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:26 PM)Chups Wrote: Sorry for the double post.

I have gathered some facts about the team as one. These including the unprocessed BeyQuake results.

We have: 47 Faces, 3 Bronze, 4 Silver, 3 Gold and 128 wins Grin All together.
Just comparing to prodigies. 51 Faces, 3 Bronze, 3 Silver, 4 Gold, 103 wins.
Although I didn't take into consideration how many wins the Prodigies got in BeyQuake. Its so close >o<

Lets not forget that The Prodigies got 1st and 3rd places at BeyQuake Tongue_out
We have: 47 Faces, 4 Bronze, 5 Silver, 3 Gold and 128 wins All together.
Just comparing to prodigies. 51 Faces, 4 Bronze, 3 Silver, 6 Gold, 103 wins. (This is only Resistance, Novae Rog, Omega & Robsta)

Update then Tongue_out
Ummm......
Im not a pro but im very expirienced,can i join?Grin
If not then alright i will understand.

WILL YOU EVER REPLY??!!?? Angry
(Mar. 10, 2013  6:05 AM)counterleone45 Wrote: Ummm......
Im not a pro but im very expirienced,can i join?Grin
If not then alright i will understand.

WILL YOU EVER REPLY??!!?? Angry
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
You wonder why you didn't get a reply ?

You necro'd a 2 year old thread, who's players are mostly all retired. Plus, you are being extremely rude, and the OP states that they are recruiting members by looking through their profiles and history.

I'm not sure why you are so desperate to be on a or the team, because they generally serve no purpose at all.
Plus, they want people with tournament experience, which you have none of.
Though I disagree with Cannon on his last statement. Teams serve no purpose to the WBO.