(Melbourne, Australia) beyblade team- The Immortals (acepting challenges)

Everyone(including noobs) please answer the test paper i hav sent all of you.

JUST FOR SHOW
Ok... This is the quiz...

rules: Answer it as best as you can. please don't look it up on the internet. That is cheating!

Q.1 Which of the following parts do not exist in the beyblading world
Choose ONE answer
A. DF105 ( Down Force 105)
B. RB ( Rubber Ball)
C. EWD ( Eternal Wide Defence)
D. TH175 ( Triple Height 175)

Q.2,3,4,5 Free response

Which combo would you use to defeat:

Basalt kerbecs 230CS________________________
Hell kerbecs BD145WD__________________________
Scythe Kronos BD145EDS___________________________
Basalt Bull 85WD____________________________________

Q.6,7,8

What is currently the best beyblading combo for( can be your own opinion- there are a lot):

Defense______________
Attack__________________
Stamina___________________

Q.9

You are versing meteo l drago 100WD. You have every beyblade in the world BUT meteo l drago. How would you defeat it without being spin stole from?

Q.10

Last! Eee Why does a flat/ball/sharp tip move the way it does?
Battle at COML. 4-4 if you can.
BEYTEX challenge you( if everyone agrees and is coming) at Bey storm 3.
(Sep. 14, 2011  10:15 AM)Chups Wrote: Battle at COML. 4-4 if you can.

the only 2 team members i know are going are swany and rayquazon and im not even sure rayquazon is going. if there are other members going please pm me. also swany, you should tell me or rayquazon about challenges before isuing them, but scince i know my brothers and i are going i was going to chalenge them anyway when the time came.
soz giraton. And im not sure im going. In fact probab not.
we are now accepting challenges for beystorm 3. also, swany10, how many have replied to the test?

edit: got your reply swany, thanks. for those who haven't answered the test, you have a week before i start putting you guys as subs. ill get my brothers to do it now.
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:53 AM)Giraton Wrote: we are now accepting challenges for beystorm 3. also, swany10, how many have replied to the test?

edit: got your reply swany, thanks. for those who haven't answered the test, you have a week before i start putting you guys as subs. ill get my brothers to do it now.

kk. Tell them to send their answers to me. Also giraton if u doubt me( i have said this countless times- im really repetitive) give me a test
giraton what test the beyquake one
(Sep. 22, 2011  12:02 PM)bryanchaos3 Wrote: giraton what test the beyquake one

you have already answered it Tired. It was the one i sent u. u go 5.5.
(Sep. 22, 2011  12:05 PM)Swany10 Wrote:

sorry did not no what test you were talking about
(Sep. 22, 2011  12:19 PM)bryanchaos3 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  12:05 PM)Swany10 Wrote:

sorry did not no what test you were talking about

well now you know. Grin BTW congrats to korji Liddicut for exceptional marks 7.5/10. that was the highest.

lets win beystorm!!!! Grin

Update! RauQuazon has the highest score of 8.5/10
we know have 2 tests, the quiz and the battle test. if anybody can come up with a third test that would be good. also, swany, do you want to change the quiz every mounth or so, just so new members have to use their personal knowlege to answer it and not ask existing members for the answers.
Um Giraton dont you think we have enough members already? Why dont we take recruits?

Guys you have 5 days. The people who havent responded are:

Veltic Lynx
JINX

The Prodigies challenge you at BS3, 3V3 - 6V6 depending on how many members attend.
(Sep. 24, 2011  6:15 AM)Omega Wrote: The Prodigies challenge you at BS3, 3V3 - 6V6 depending on how many members attend.
Bring it Omega!! Grin I challenge YOU. Grin before the tournament or after? Its my captains choice,choosing if we accept ur challnge or not
every time omega, i know that my brothers, swany, rayquazon and i are going, so i think we will have 6 people there (thats 5 i know are going but im sure there will be other members going, advantage of having alot of members). we should battle before the tournament this time, i don't want a repeat of last time. oh yea, im going to put voltic lynx in the subs cause i haven't seen him around lately, JINX is proberbly going to come when you lest expect it, so im waiting for him. also, any new members will be subs from now on, unless they get 10/10 on the quiz and beat the carp out of the battle test.
(Sep. 24, 2011  9:40 AM)Giraton Wrote: every time omega, i know that my brothers, swany, rayquazon and i are going, so i think we will have 6 people there (thats 5 i know are going but im sure there will be other members going, advantage of having alot of members). we should battle before the tournament this time, i don't want a repeat of last time. oh yea, im going to put voltic lynx in the subs cause i haven't seen him around lately, JINX is proberbly going to come when you lest expect it, so im waiting for him. also, any new members will be subs from now on, unless they get 10/10 on the quiz and beat the carp out of the battle test.

i think we should just take recruits. Hows that? Can you put a post asking the team for suggestions for a team name? I put my suggestion 2 u
what do you mean by recruits. im now alowing team name requests (well i always was but it just needs to be known). in a month or 2, the top 10 names will be put in a poll.

ps: omega is making a small surprise for us, stay tunned.
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:27 AM)Giraton Wrote: what do you mean by recruits. im now alowing team name requests (well i always was but it just needs to be known). in a month or 2, the top 10 names will be put in a poll.

what surpirse? tell me!!!! In PM
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:45 AM)Swany10 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:27 AM)Giraton Wrote: what do you mean by recruits. im now alowing team name requests (well i always was but it just needs to be known). in a month or 2, the top 10 names will be put in a poll.

what surpirse? tell me!!!! In PM

then it wouldn't be a surprise then would it. the only people who know are rayquazon, omega, torcher (overheard me and rayquazon talking) and me.

@post below this↓: then you won't have the same effect as everyone else when omega reveils it.
carp on tell me too! Please!!! I did the quiz in my spare time!!! I wont tell anyone!lol. Whats it about? PM me
Do you have a Youtube account by any chance? o.O
(Sep. 26, 2011  10:06 AM)ChompChompMan Wrote: Do you have a Youtube account by any chance? o.O

yes i do. Giraton: Is it a goof thing? and do all of us get it?
Guys alot of this SPAM and could be discussed through PM. Just an idea that would make your team look more professional.

Oh yeah, UniquE challenge you at BS3. We have confirmed 3 members going and one who is 80% sure. So 3v3 or 4v4 depending on how many members from both teams. If you accept.
chalenge accepted, we will deffenately have 5 people going so we can battle you 3v3/4v4.

@compcompman: don't post stuff like that, thats for pm only, and swany you know better than to reply to that.