(Melbourne, Australia) beyblade team- The Immortals (acepting challenges)

not bad, i think we should ask for an upgrade on it as our team goes up in profile, mainly in the bey (pegasis, may add cyber pegasis but not needed), storm pegasis, galaxy then bigbang when we are top).
yes but i asked him for the first 1 because we are immortel so we were the since the start of beyblades
can i join, i was the guy stealing pikachu at beystorm
im going to change my user name to Dragia soon, the reason is that it's my go to user name or alias. the other bit of news from me is that i wont be participating in any tornements untill the holidays or i get some new stuff. also thanks to jinx about the user bar.
(Nov. 01, 2011  4:01 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: can i join, i was the guy stealing pikachu at beystorm

not at the moment, we already have someone peding for entry. thanks for telling us dragia/voltic lynx (for those who dont bother looking at his name changes), i will change your name now.
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:00 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  4:01 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: can i join, i was the guy stealing pikachu at beystorm

not at the moment, we already have someone peding for entry. thanks for telling us dragia/voltic lynx (for those who dont bother looking at his name changes), i will change your name now.

Actually, I shall tst him. See if hes worthy. Cosmic Destroyer, send me your application, e.g Why you want to join Immortals, why you think you'll make a good member etc etc. If you are serious on joining cosmic destroyer i suggest you send ME that. Pronto.

Swany10
thanx giraton
(Nov. 01, 2011  12:49 PM)Swany10 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:00 AM)Giraton Wrote:

Actually, I shall tst him. See if hes worthy. Cosmic Destroyer, send me your application, e.g Why you want to join Immortals, why you think you'll make a good member etc etc. If you are serious on joining cosmic destroyer i suggest you send ME that. Pronto.

Swany10

and me too, and proberbly rayquazon aswell. it's just so we know exactly why you are joining the team and see if it's a good contender.
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:44 AM)dragia Wrote: im going to change my user name to Dragia soon, the reason is that it's my go to user name or alias. the other bit of news from me is that i wont be participating in any tornements untill the holidays or i get some new stuff. also thanks to jinx about the user bar.

np the user bar was made by qwertz3
Thanx jinx i like to know whose work i use for my graphics
Imperial dragons challenge
Time Australia bey
2 vs 2
ok, accepted. just a small match, thats ok.
Can i join your team?
at the moment no, you havent even got a ranking yet let alone prove that you are any good. you will have to get far in a official tournament to even being considered worthy.
Yeah I don't know why! Since I won twice in my firsy tourney and I bought a bladders passport from omega and he hasnt even said I have on yet!
Omega was supposed to be back on the twenty-first, but we have still not heard from him yet, and he owes us several results and funds.
sorry this topic has been alittle down recently. i need to do updates. accepting battle requests for tommorow. Korji is leaving us as he is leaving beyblades, though you might see him at tournaments because he is selling beys and my brother, Leone9773, is also off the team cause he just inst into beyblades that much and his passport is expired. im also going to work on this team more and we may have some new members soon. that is all.
Nah No new members unless they're really worth it :\ And also, I was thinking of challenging Omegas team at melbournes rebirth. U and me against Omega and another prodigy. Thoughts?
yea maybe, but you got to include rayquazonX remember.
Hes coming?? Great, now we have more chance of winning!! And I dont think any more prodigies are coming...Not too sure... Bring your stadium,k?
ive aready confirmed im bringing the stadium, read the tournament topic more. you used to the bb-46 balence stadium?
sorry guys im leaving i want to start a team of my own, bye i hope to battle you when i make my new team

BYE! Smile
awww, ok, well that leaves us another open spot. remember, your always welcome back if yours fails, though i wish you luck jinx