(Melbourne, Australia) beyblade team- The Immortals (acepting challenges)

soz giraton.... BTW you must update it... its been 1 week and ill send ju the results...
what dose a sub do?
a sub is a person who battles when we need more people to battle, like if one of the main members are missing or it's a 5v5, 6v6, etc. and we need more people. reason my brothers are primary subs as they will come to nearly every tournament i go to so they are most likely to be able to battle, plus they got high scores on the test.
so it was like bey quake how we were the on
beytex i may quit btw. because im like the last sub and 5 people out of korji giraton swany and rayqozon and some one else will never be room for me to do a team battle so im thinking about quiting
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:15 AM)JINX Wrote: beytex i may quit btw. because im like the last sub and 5 people out of korji giraton swany and rayqozon and some one else will never be room for me to do a team battle so im thinking about quiting

dont do that JINX... Korji hardly ever comes to tournies, I sometimes come and giraton and quazon are always coming. They need subs. for example we need u at beystorm 3. We only have 3 members going for a 4v4 match
acturly, we have 5 members going for a 6v6 match other that JINX. we have 6v6 battles all the time, subs are needed for these battles, and bryanchaos, jordynchaos, korji and swany arent alwys going to be there, and sometimes even my brothers (expecaly one of them in particular), and well voltic lynx never comes anymore. reason we have so many members is so we can deal with people not going to tournaments.
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:35 AM)Swany10 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:15 AM)JINX Wrote: beytex i may quit btw. because im like the last sub and 5 people out of korji giraton swany and rayqozon and some one else will never be room for me to do a team battle so im thinking about quiting

dont do that JINX... Korji hardly ever comes to tournies, I sometimes come and giraton and quazon are always coming. They need subs. for example we need u at beystorm 3. We only have 3 members going for a 4v4 match
change of plan im not quiting
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:28 AM)JINX Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:35 AM)Swany10 Wrote:

change of plan im not quiting

That was faster and less dramatic then i expected. What made u change ur mind?

i changed it when giraton said there 5 for a 6v6 and that theres not many beytex people staying to do team battles
ok, first, we now have a new name till i get the poll up for the permenate name. it's the Immortals. second, we now are acepting chalenges for beynova. finnaly, we have a new gmail and you-tube acounts, they are under our old name but ill soon change that.
(Oct. 08, 2011  4:41 AM)Giraton Wrote: ok, first, we now have a new name till i get the poll up for the permenate name. it's the Immortals. second, we now are acepting chalenges for beynova. finnaly, we have a new gmail and you-tube acounts, they are under our old name but ill soon change that.

Yeah and I suggested it! Knights of Immortality would be epic as well though... Sorry Giraton i won't be coming for beynova Unhappy too far away
awww but yay aww cause i wont get to battle you and yay im closer to do a team battle. i have to leave at 3:00
or 2:50
(Oct. 11, 2011  5:55 AM)JINX Wrote: awww but yay aww cause i wont get to battle you and yay im closer to do a team battle. i have to leave at 3:00
or 2:50

Thank you? Its not very clear whose going and who is not to beynova... Do we have any challenges? And JINX? Please write clearly...

EDIT@Giraton: Korji wont be coming. However he will be coming for Halloweens Aftermath... Or thats what he thinks Speechless
i mean i have a better chance on doing a team battle
EDIT im going
beynova for the moment has nothing going for it yet. the location just changed so anything can happen at the moment. we have no chalenges yet and i beleve most team members who didn't make it to the last tournament will proberbly make it to beynova. at this time, don't make any assuptions.
Sorry ive been offline due to an internet issue on my computer just got it fixed yesterday
ahh there you are voltic, i was going to take you off cause i havent seen you in a long time. looks like ill have to update that you tube vid. ive got a few things to give you, and make sure you answer that quiz swanny gave you, it's importino.
Yeah I will most likely come for halloweens aftermath if it is a public holiday or whatever.
And why did we change the team name? The immortals sounds all cliché like... I like Beytex better because it is more original.
I didnt know that teams change names...
By the way Giraton YES I AM DEFENSE Ha ha ha Smile
(Oct. 12, 2011  8:24 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: And why did we change the team name? The immortals sounds all cliché like... I like Beytex better because it is more original.
I didnt know that teams change names...

Immortals is original >Unhappy And beytex....

Cool guy" Im here to battle your team."
Us " Yeah we're called Beytex"
Cool guy"Im getting the hell out of here! AAAH!!!"

Me"I told you so Speechless"
im asking some 1 for a user bar for all immortals
you beat me to it then JINX, i was going to do that. oh well, thanks for helping JINX, well appriciated.
@ JINX,Giraton Whats a user bar?
its like a thin bar with a text on it and a back round its like a small banner the dude who gave it to me says
he needs to fix the link so it will be done by the next day its in meh preveos post but the link is broke
and you but it on your sig it will be in a post of mine in this thread