(Melbourne, Australia) beyblade team- The Immortals (acepting challenges)

Can i please join? and ummmmmm Im an All Rounder!

PS Here area the new names i made up for this team:
-Dreadful
-Techy
-Forgiveness
well ok, you still have to go though the test like voltic and dark omega. ill see you at the tournament. also the names are a little boring, though im going towards techy. ill have to look into that.
yeh ok bring it on at the tourney come early so we can practise again like last time LOL and yeh im going towards Techy aswell!
may u become allies with my global team, Team Adventure Bladers?
hi i m new to this website i got my beyblades from jepan and canida Smile
jacob: was that an intrduction or a team aplication?
cyberpegasis: umm, ill have to think about that.
ok, i just made a site, but im not sure if it works: http://beytex.weebly.com. if that link doesn't work, try accessing it through my face book page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?i...2014575528. i made it on weebly so look for that on my page. hope this thing works out.
Hello I am new to this site and umm I dont really understand teams and that. What exactly is a team and do I have to do anything to join a team? Because I want to join. And also I hope this is not off topic.
well this team is one of the few teams that acturly battle other teams, some (mostly the global ones) just chat and share info. this team battle other teams at WBO tournaments, because of this i can only alow melbourn bladers that can make it to tournaments or any other event the team may need to attend. to join you have already half done, now you need to make it to a melbourn tournament and take a beyblade test. if you are good enough you can join. you could have found out how to join if you read on this topic a bit, or checked the website i posted above. oh if you plan to join any other team, read the opening post to find out each team's requirements.
Cool! Thanks that really helped. I want to come to the next Melbourne tournament(the one on the 8th of July) but it is already full. Can I still have a test at the tournament? And by the way I live in Melbourne. Smile
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:49 AM)rockleone40000 Wrote: Cool! Thanks that really helped. I want to come to the next Melbourne tournament(the one on the 8th of July) but it is already full. Can I still have a test at the tournament? And by the way I live in Melbourne. Smile

Even though the tournament is full you can still come to it for some fun battles.
you can put your name on the reserve list and be put on the list if someone drops out, i think one person is about to. also yes you can have the test at the tournament if you don't enter the tournament, but if you don't come before the tournament starts then you will have to wait till it's done before you can preform the test.
I went on to the Beytex website(by the way it looks pretty cool) and my name is not on the pending list. When I look at this thread I see that it has my name on it. Is there a reason for that?
By the way my real name is Korji Liddicut
reason for the name is because i havent updated the site yet, i dont plan to keep it updated often.
There is only one problem about me joining the team and that is that I may not be able to come to tournaments on Saturdays since I have painting classes that I have to always go to. The main reason I can go to winters prime is because it is the holidays. But I will most likely go to most tournaments.
And when you said that you will be versing us with an attack bey you wont be versing us with anything else right? Because if that is so, I can just focus on my Defense. I am sorry that I am asking so many questions(I actually still have a lot more) but I want to be ready for tomorrow
ok, due to internet problems i could not update this yesterday so im doing this today. due to the time of the tournament being soooo long, we missed out on our chalenge with the prdergies so we will battle them next MFB tournament (so not the plastics one). anyway i lost track of our wins so if anybody could tell me what they were please tell me, cause all i got is a loss from the beybreakers.

ps: i would love to welcome all the new members. we would be pro if mish didn't leave for the prdergies just after the tournament.
nice cool page
JINX is Stamina, FYI.
thanks for that wraith, ill get that up. also im starting a plastic division, a part of the team for plastic and HMS beybladers, not MFB. this sector needs a leader, put to a vote by the whole team, not just this sector. so if you got plastics and/or HMS beys, pm me with your best combo, do not post here. i will judge you on how you do at omega's plastic tournament for plastics and HMS remeberence day, if you go. you may be from another team if that team isn't a plastic team or you a part of a plastic section of that team. im also thinking of doing unofficial plastic and HMS tournaments later on in the year so look out for them.
no problem, you are lucky to get in the prodergies, most people don't even get close to joining that team, if anything i would quit this fairly new team to get into the prodergies, and im the leader. i rather congrats you for getting on that team, good luck and hope we battle soon.
can i join?
first, are you in melbourn australia. 2nd, are you able to make it to melbourn tournaments. 3rd, do you have a decent collection of competative MFBs. 4th, if you answer these all yes, come to the next melbourne MFB tournament and you will face the test. thats all you have to do to get a spot in the team.

edit: sorry, can't accept members from other teams.
err Luffy's in my team and oh, BTW there is no such thing as 4rd and melbourn has an e at the end Wink