(Melbourne, Australia) beyblade team- The Immortals (acepting challenges)

(Jul. 12, 2011  5:15 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: err Luffy's in my team and oh, BTW there is no such thing as 4rd and melbourn has an e at the end Wink

thanks for telling me that, and i tend to get a few spelling mistakes when on my 3ds.

Mish: yea no prob. just so you know mish, our teams are overdue for a battle so there will be a team battle soon.
who are we going to beat next
ha thats the spirit im looking for. im hopeing the prodergies as thats our next battle. too bad we cant do it at the plastic tournament, most of our team arent going.
beytex im now attak and stamina so balence
could have sent that by pm, but on the subject of type changes, my brother torcher1234 has changed to balance of all 3 types.
next time ill pm u
ok, im going to start using the website more than this topic. i recommend that all members start checking the web site every few days to keep up with chalenges updates. we can also work together to figure out combos there so please make sure you use the website often. i will update all outdated infomation tonight. thanks for litening.

ps: there will be no team battles at big bang australia bash, but we are accepting chalenges for beyquake. all members should try and make it to that tournament so put your name on the resurves if you havent put you name on the list already, because it is now full.

edit: due to an unforeseen problem, any edit i do will not appear on the the site, links from my facebook page might work but i haven't tried it. for those who have looked at the site and wondering why it's still got all the old info, this is then reason why.
sorry 4 ur beyrank well there is more tounys so u can rank up
ok, just started a facebook group for our team. if you wish to join the group, please send me a freind request and i will add you to the group. i will send all members a password they must give when sending the friend request (korji ludicut and rayquazonX are already joined and torcher1234 AND leone9337 do not have a facebook account). this password is to keep the group restricted to our team members only. if you have facebook, please respond by pm, this is going to be our replacement for our team site till i get it working.
can i join your team as i have no team and i well be at beyquake
Your on the reserves? You arent going to Beyquake at the moment.
i know but if i do not get in then i well go to whatch it if it's ok to do that
ok bryanchaos, but you will have to go through the test like every other member, only due to my fail of skill with our test bey, we are going to change it for future tests, including yours. i will put you on the peding members list first thing tommorow. now due to the team filling up it's spots, you will most likely be put as a sub. just bring your game on at the tournament where we will put you to the test, do well and we will put you on the team. we are going serious now team, no easy sighn ups or failed battles, we must get one of our members to win beyquake, and i would not like to be the only one on this team with a place face.
i well do the tests i would like to become a member knowing i have did the tests
UniquE challenge you at BeyQuake. 4 v 4 Smile
accepted. for those on the facebook group, you may want to check it in a few days, im adding important information soon, not today though.
update: i would like this team to have some sort of a battle cry. i have an idea but i would like to see your ideas. please send ideas via pm to me. i will start a poll once 4 good ideas are avalable.
I'll do ur bros bey test. i excel in defense/stamina.
battle cry could be: you cannot fight destiny,your loss. BTW the name beytex sounds like latex Tongue_out
thats proberbly the most contributing post ive seen by you. plus the name was givin by caltex, a petrol companie. it's the only thing that me and rayquazon could think of that sounded good or was already taken by other teams.
So anyway now im a member!!!! YA! I suggest we should be called the Immortals. It sounds cool. Thats just my suggestion.
oh, i like that name. i have to sort out the members, the plan was to have 2 members for each type mastery and the rest subs so thats the reason why i have to sort out the members.
Dark angel you dont have to tell us what you think we dont need to know its beytex and beytex only
in case you forgot JINX, i did say at one point the name was subject to change, if we find a name enough people like. i like imortals cause it's a name kinda like the prodergies, simple yet effective in giving a point. if we to be good enough, we will be imortalized on the internet so the imortals is an effective name, we will stick to beytex for now but.
yeah nooooooob. And since when was i a sub??? I AM OUTRAGED!!! Jks jks.
your a sub temporarily, i need to sort all the members before subs are permanent.