(Melbourne, Australia) beyblade team- The Immortals (acepting challenges)

The Immortals team page
We are a Blader's team based in Melbourne Australia that competes in team battles with other teams, witch is a rare kind of team these days. we plan to be a high ranked team with some of the best bladers in Australia, and we already have some great bladers on this team, with all of main members either been in the top 3 of a tournament at least once or have come extremely close. our next goal is to have everyone on our team come 1st in a tournament, and only determination, skill and bladers spirit can get us there.
team updates:
1. hey guys, im back on working on this team. due to the loss of several members, i would like to say that i am looking out for new members, and would like other members to keep a look out for awsome bladers in tournaments. remember, they must be good and have access to good beys (ie: Takara Tomy/Sono Kong beys, hasbro is ok if they pic right). keep an eye out for those few bladers.
2. omega is back so expect more working tournaments and make sure to try and make it to any tournament you can, even mine.
3. looking for a team seller, someone who can sell us good quality beys or can sell our old beys for reasonable prices. if you know one personaly tell me.

current members:
me (leader/ buying consultant/curent best blader) attack/stamina
rayquazonX (vice leader/2nd best blader [skill]/ bey supplier [team battles only]) deffence
swany10 (team adviser/ stratergy master/ best blader [knowlege]) veriety
torcher1234 (uncommon member, but he isn't out) stamina primarily.
bryanchaos3 veriety

primary subs:
jordynchaos3 veriety

sub members:
JINX type unknown

pending members:
none

coming challenges:
none

we take any challenge at any Melbourne tournament unless we are unable to come to the tournaments. Please continue to BLADE ON!
Good luck with your team , and i will be a kind person and tell you Melbourn(Melbourne) has an e at the end LOL Smile
lolz ,
Good luck with your team, Pika..
UniquE will battle you at the next tourney. I wont be there so it'll be Chaos Blader and blah vs You and RayquazonX. Perfect Smile
if rayquazon is back by then, he is going to hong kong tomorrow and i have no idea when he will be back.
im using an attack and a balance costom at the moment but i haven't entered a tornement yet hopfully i will be at the next one.
i prefer to balence types. their more versitile
More Melbourne teams, yay!
Yes, next time a challenge will be on ... (:

Good luck to your team I guess. =P
you know what i don't i'll get in im just not expeirenced nor have i got alot of parts i've got three mabye four by next tournement. still look ing for a team anyway
Good luck, you're gonna need it to take The Prodigies or UniquE down Wink And it would help if you spelled "Melbourne" correctly, heh.
thought i spelt it wrong, just forgot how to spell it at time i was adding it.

@voltic lynx and xXdarkOmegaXx: well seeing as i don't know either of you guys skill wise ill have to put you guys to a test at the next tournament.
Thanx
All of a sudden all of these Melbourne teams are emerging, there is going to be a lot of competition now Wink
Good luck with your team Pika and looking forward to future battles Tongue_out
you know i didn't think this would get much activity this soon. a sneak peek at the test just to get you guys prepared, you will be battling me using an attack type, not saying witch one.
thanx
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:14 AM)pikabattler Wrote: you know i didn't think this would get much activity this soon. a sneak peek at the test just to get you guys prepared, you will be battling me using an attack type, not saying witch one.
can u tell us wat bey ur using?
not for the test, but i have sent both you and voltic hints for it.
is omega gunna do another tournament soon?
off topic but he is planing one for 4th July. you could have looked around for that info.
hi i would like to join ur teami can use any type put me to any test of stamina defence attack and balance i will dominate it all
I just wanna ask you what your team name "Beytex" means or what made you choose the name?
first of all, dread blaster i thought you already joined a team? second, Resistance, me and rayquazon were having a hard time finding a name, as we were driving back from the last tournament i made a joke of caltex, the fuel companie as we drove by one of their fuel stations, then rayquazon added bey to the start and i thought it was a good name, sounds like beyblade technology sortend, so we went with it.
... Lol dread blaster if I may quote..
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:12 AM)dread blaster Wrote: cool and hey whats your teams name pikabattler and whos in it mine has blaze pegasis, monkeyman 942 and me