[Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia

^What would be the reasoning for a pointer ? They're not even sold there anymore.
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:49 AM)pikabattler Wrote: yea i know, but i was saying that if it was easy for you to get there then it would be easy to meet up somewhere around there.

if you looked at Omega and I's previous post i live in the mornington peninsula which is about a 1 and a half drive from epping.
Who votes on BB-32 as 2nd places prize?

Anyway, should I make a thread with a poll on what 2nd prize is?

EDIT: If Basalt Hrogium or Kerbecs is released when I go, 2nd place might be a little too lucky ;]
i thought it was a choice of the second place winner, and we send it to them.
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:09 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i thought it was a choice of the second place winner, and we send it to them.

That's what it's meant to be.
But you can have prizes ready on the day ...
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:56 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Beypointer? Well you see, they are pretty useless now, and I doubt they will sell them but K but I might just get a MLD starter...

EDIT: Makes you want to win 2nd place more, haha.

blah My thoughts exactly ;L

Meh, if I can get BB-32 for about $25, then that will be 2nd prize Uncertain

Im sorry but it will be hard to get a BB-32 for 25 bucks!

i got mine for 70 bucks! and if i were a competitor i would be more than happy with BB-32 as first Prize!
what do you plan to give as first prize?
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:41 AM)Legion60157 Wrote: Same I live in thomo

Are you talking to me?
Hay when will that comp be on in millpark
Australia day, January the 26. i chose that date because i don't do much then.
It hasn't been confirmed yet.
omega is right, and the exact location im still trying to get. i can find the street/s soon.
I just said that it's not confirmed yet, how could I possibly go if I don't even know if it's going to happen ?
@TastyTacos Not really, as you see its most expensive due to shipping, but Yamada has them really cheap, I'm sure of it Uncertain

EDIT: You got ripped off. BB-32 is supposed to be $40-$50 Including shipping...
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:22 PM)pikabattler Wrote: Australia day, January the 26. i chose that date because i don't do much then.

Lol, what about other people and what they're going to do on that day ?
Most people do stuff to celebrate Australia Day on that day anyway so it's not the best choice.

(Dec. 21, 2010  9:49 AM)littlechipz Wrote: EDIT: You got ripped off. BB-32 is supposed to be $40-$50 Including shipping...

BB-32 is NOT $40 - $50 shipped.
Dimsum's base price for BB-32 is $56 but includes shipping to the US. Shipping to Australia would be different as well.
Haha, a tournament is exactly the kind of celebration we need =P

Hmm, I don't know, I saw one for $45 Uncertain

EDIT: Includes shipping to Australia ^^
another reason why i placed it on that time, can't have too many people coming, only the people who have the time for beyblades. it makes only the best players (or the worst) come.
How many are expected to come?

I might go if I'm not busy on the day.
it's expected to be around 20 or 30 but there is a limit at 30. if the wbo don't approve it ill make it an unofficial one just for fun.
So i got ripped off from Dimsum2u?
THE Dimsum2u?

EDIT- didnt see Blah's post!
i thought it was a bit off to get one for under 50 bucks