World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Australia (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Australia)
+---- Thread: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia (/Thread-Melbourne-Australia-Bladers-in-Melbourne-Australia)

Pages: 1 2

[Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - darkened-storm - Oct. 04, 2009

I was just wondering, cuz i don't know any personally if there were any beybladers in melbourne that would like to chat they could add me on msn... i'd like to meet people from my own city for a change

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Omega - Oct. 04, 2009

Oh my goodness you live in Melbourne! UGGHHH! We just had a tournament today, and we were 2 people short! Only if we knew you could have come!!!! Well I'll tell you the Melbourne bladers I know at the top of my head:
Omega (myself)
Dragonsclaw
BeyKid
DrigerG
Rock Galzzly
Pizza
Trypio
DranzerKingPat
Peterkin
Wolfy
BeybladeChief
Cobalt Soul
Mankster
And I know there are more, that's just on the top of my head. Smile
(This was posted on Oct 04 2009 01:10 PM)

EDIT: This post is now extremely outdated.

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - darkened-storm - Oct. 04, 2009

omg there's so much more than i thought... i have never actually met anyone here that loves beyblades as much as i do... I'd be interested in talking to them but I don't use this forum much. you can add me on msn though if uve got it my hotmail is the same as my penname here i don't actually have a beyblade anymore... but i will get one soon =]

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Omega - Oct. 04, 2009

Hahah, buddy, there's a lot that you don't know right now. Try and be a bit active on WBO, and in a couple of months you will start learning a lot more.

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - darkened-storm - Oct. 04, 2009

haha wish i had the time but i'm two weeks from graduation. maybe after my finals

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 07, 2009

OMG! Another girl Blader in Melbourne besides me!!! I love you. Argh, wish you were there!

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Robsta - Oct. 31, 2009

when this second tournament coming up cant wait but i really really need some ppl to play against though Uncertain is there any sort of non-competition meet up thing in melbourne that happens frequently?

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 31, 2009

The next one is in December; being held by Omega. There might be loads of players coming ( hopefully). Never heard of a non-competition meet up for Melbourne Bladers.

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Robsta - Nov. 02, 2009

good gettin my MFBs in the mail in a couple of days and my friend's starting to get into it so there's another melbourne blader
shame about no weekly meetups :\

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - cutewolfsam - Nov. 02, 2009

I think he just means a meet up with just friendly battles Dragonsclaw not any competition or anything. I used to be like yu darkened storm on this website and i didn't know anyone but when you go to your first tourney you bey spirit will go in overload lol.

RE: Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Omega - Nov. 12, 2009

No, I'm going to be hosting a 'tournament'. We will have a LOT more people this time round since it's on the long holidays.

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - kokolossal - Apr. 18, 2010

i wanna know some bladers in preston or rowan street !lol! if you live in preston or rowan street pleez private message me.if i dont reply message me some other way
LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Legion60157 - Dec. 19, 2010

Hay dose any one now when the next comp gona be cuz I reliy want to meet new bladers and is it gona be near thomastown

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Giraton - Dec. 19, 2010

im holding one in mill park, it's not confirmed through.

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Legion60157 - Dec. 19, 2010

Ok and do u need a passport if not what's the fee and location Ty

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Giraton - Dec. 19, 2010

if you don't have a passport then you will need to pay $7.50. it's a bit much but this is just the expected cost as chipz wants to increase the entry fee. if that doesn't pass then it will be $5.50.

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Chups - Dec. 20, 2010

anyone in mornington peninsula?

i would like to battle or something

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Omega - Dec. 20, 2010

Wow you live in Mornington ? That would have taken you quite a long time to get to BEY INFERNO.

I'll post a more updated list of the Melbourne members soon.

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Chups - Dec. 20, 2010

I was going up to Epping for soccer soooo it was a EASY drive from there! ~__~

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Giraton - Dec. 20, 2010

epping?! interesting. thats only a ten min drive from my house. we went there to see the harry potter movie, we could probably meet up sometime.

i dont live in epping i was just up there that time because i had soccer

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - Giraton - Dec. 20, 2010

yea i know, but i was saying that if it was easy for you to get there then it would be easy to meet up somewhere around there.

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - milkychipz - Dec. 20, 2010

Coburg pplz? Oh yeah, and I'm going to Japan before the tournament, I'll get a booster from there, what is the preferred choice for a booster?

i have heard that the l-drago one is good. are you going to grab a pointer?

RE: [Melbourne, Australia] Bladers in Melbourne Australia - milkychipz - Dec. 20, 2010

Beypointer? Well you see, they are pretty useless now, and I doubt they will sell them but K but I might just get a MLD starter...

EDIT: Makes you want to win 2nd place more, haha.

blah My thoughts exactly ;L

Meh, if I can get BB-32 for about $25, then that will be 2nd prize Uncertain