Megathread for all Transformers Cartoons/Anime/Movies

Because you don't need a new one for every season! If it's about the Transformers non-toys non-videogames, it goes in here.

I enjoyed the first two seasons of the original, and some of the third. And I think I saw Robots in Disguise, which was just okay.

The original 1980s Transformer movie is the only movie from the series I enjoyed. Quite entertaining.
My favorite character was either Grimlock or Cassette player soundwave
I know this is a bit late, but I have Combiner Wars Menasor, Superion, Victorion, and Headmaster Six Shot. I might've had a lot more, but I got into Beyblade a few years ago. I still mean to get some, so what do you recommend?
(Sep. 02, 2020  3:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I know this is a bit late, but I have Combiner Wars Menasor, Superion, Victorion, and Headmaster Six Shot. I might've had a lot more, but I got into Beyblade a few years ago. I still mean to get some, so what do you recommend?

I would recommend getting the Dark Side of the Moon Bumblebee (it is fun to transform and is also a challenge, very fun to speedrun as well)
(May. 08, 2020  2:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My favorite character was either Grimlock or Cassette player soundwave

My kids have never seen a real live cassette ... or a floppy disk ... I love soundwave!
(Sep. 03, 2020  12:07 AM)skellington Wrote:
(May. 08, 2020  2:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My favorite character was either Grimlock or Cassette player soundwave

My kids have never seen a real live cassette ... or a floppy disk ... I love soundwave!

It was the 1st generation of Transformers where they would transform into small objects (like how Soundwave use to be a cassette player but now they changed it to jets and cars)
Imma bump this thread a little bit.
So I just got into Transformers 1 week ago and I started watching Transformers Prime and I gotta say Im liking Transformers alot. Smile
Right now my favorite characters are:
Autobots: Optimus Prime, BumbleBee, Ratchet
Decipticons: Knockout, Starscream
"You really took one for the team Bulkhead."-Knockout
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: "You really took one for the team Bulkhead."-Knockout

You like prime to?
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:05 PM)Piplup Person Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: "You really took one for the team Bulkhead."-Knockout

You like prime to?

Yeah! I just started watching it
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:05 PM)Piplup Person Wrote: You like prime to?

Yeah! I just started watching it

I finished it and got the video game (which is terrible, 3 out of 5)
(May. 07, 2020  6:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Because you don't need a new one for every season! If it's about the Transformers non-toys non-videogames, it goes in here.

I enjoyed the first two seasons of the original, and some of the third. And I think I saw Robots in Disguise, which was just okay.

The original 1980s Transformer movie is the only movie from the series I enjoyed. Quite entertaining.
So do you actually like a fan of it? Or are you that person that thing it's cool? 
I am not being rude or anything I just want to know.
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aw man seriously Knockout is real nice

Coolest deceptocon ever
Megatron be looking like some sort of ape or gorilla
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:06 PM)Piplup Person Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah! I just started watching it

I finished it and got the video game (which is terrible, 3 out of 5)

Bit late, but imma take that as an insult to my favorite fighting game of all time
I know this thread isn’t for toys, but I didn’t feel like making another thread for the toys. Here’s my bumblebee figure I found today in my toy basket (and yes it’s missing an arm)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zGUNeq2...p=drivesdk (partial stealth mode)

Car mode https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vQgq4cQ...p=drivesdk

Robot mode: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NQsGm9Y...p=drivesdk