Megablader9 Story: Blader Squall

Poll: Do you like the storyline as of now?

Yes
76.67%
Somewhat
16.67%
No
6.67%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
I don't wanna do this, but one of the characters will die soon. I will post a poll to see who it is. How do you change the poll? Sorry.
Character request
Name:Gray
Bey:Assault Cyborg 230 RB(Rubber Ball),Rapid Cyborg 80MWD(Metal Wide Defense)Both beys Can combine into one powerful bey:AxeTreme Cyborg 85MF( Metal Flat)
Characteristics:His bey Is both Left -right Spin.He has two charcteristics on ethe bad side,one the good side...when in the bad side,He will have a darker version of his bey and stronger(somewhat Like Tsubasa)He is nor good nor bad...Mysterious guy........
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:22 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I don't wanna do this, but one of the characters will die soon. I will post a poll to see who it is. How do you change the poll? Sorry.

Cynthia can die.(She's supposed to get corrupted anyways)But its your choice if she does or not
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:14 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Character request
Name:Ken
Bey:Assault Cyborg 230 RB(Rubber Ball),Rapid Cyborg 80MWD(Metal Wide Defense)Both beys Can combine into one powerful bey:AxeTreme Cyborg 85MF( Metal Flat)
Characteristics:His bey Is both Left -right Spin.He has two charcteristics on ethe bad side,one the good side...when in the bad side,He will have a darker version of his bey and stronger(somewhat Like Tsubasa)He is nor good nor bad...Mysterious guy........

Erm.. I already have a character named Ken.
Aww man,I forgot bout that...heres another name...Gray?
Sure! But he may be only a cameo character. I'm done with main characters until the second arc, which will start on part 17.
What do you mean by cameo?This guy should be one of the main characters for the second arc I think
A cameo is when he appears, and has a somewhat important part, but only temporarily. If he's a main, he'll either be a member of a rival team, or just be evil.

HEADS UP! I need a main antagonist for the second arc. PM me your ideas! The best one gets in. Backstory needed too.
Oooo,But cant you make him appear at the second arc as the main character?
He'll be there as a rival, I guess. he'll be recurring, but won't be on the main team. I'll stick with Terry, Nii, Miyu, Rex, and Ken for the main team. Sorry Niel Mayender, but you'll go to another main team for a rematch against Terry.
I Repeat! the best PM'ed idea for a 2nd main antagonist gets in the 2nd arc as the main villian. I'd prefer a female one but it doesn't really matter, there is no bias.
On second arc?
Yup. He will be a kind-sorta main character. Unless you want to enter him into the antagonist contest.
Ok...When will you do the next part?Cant wait man
Probably Monday. I may do Part 11, act 1 tomorrow.
It has been decided. Ken is dead, and Do not read spoiler below before reading the new part.

All will be answered soon.
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:31 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: He'll be there as a rival, I guess. he'll be recurring, but won't be on the main team. I'll stick with Terry, Nii, Miyu, Rex, and Ken for the main team. Sorry Niel Mayender, but you'll go to another main team for a rematch against Terry.
I Repeat! the best PM'ed idea for a 2nd main antagonist gets in the 2nd arc as the main villian. I'd prefer a female one but it doesn't really matter, there is no bias.
Cynthia got it.(YAYZ)
btw can my char kick her @$$(please?)
Hrm..Sure, besides, Terry's team will probably stay depressed for 2 acts. Yeah. I got no PMs, so Cynthia wins in epic fashion.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:35 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm..Sure, besides, Terry's team will probably stay depressed for 2 acts. Yeah. I got no PMs, so Cynthia wins in epic fashion.

YAY!
Hrm... Before that, I may do a Cynthia vs. Gingka showdown. Anyone like that idea?
YAY! (is that my third YAY! or fourth YAY! ?)
I believe 4th. So Gingka vs. Cynthia in act 2 it is! Who will win in this battle of enemies?! Will Ken's body play a role? If so, how?! Read the next part to find out! (Man, I advertise my stuff well!)
Edited end to reflect the next part. And to finalize the fact that Ken is not coming back, and can't be saved. Sorry, Ken.
Decided. Wyrm will fight her, but the outcome is no longer guaranteed. He might win, but he could just as easily lose. This will be Part 12, act 2.
Okay, act 2 is up! Looks like Terry will not fight Gingka after all! The next era of darkness starts now! Will Terry withstand Cynthia's spreading control? What about Ryuuga? Will Cynthia enslave Miyu? Read the next part to find out!
WTH... This story just took a random, yet extremely major plot twist...

EDIT: I just realized something...
"You...YOU KILLED KEN!"
South Park reference anyone? Wink
What?! Are you referring to "You Killed Kenny! You Bastards!"? I didn't notice! But yeah, I came up with that idea about 2 minutes before I wrote it.
I am working on Part 12, act 1. It will be up in a few days. But I Still need Feedback.
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:04 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: What?! Are you referring to "You Killed Kenny! You Bastards!"? I didn't notice! But yeah, I came up with that idea about 2 minutes before I wrote it.
I am working on Part 12, act 1. It will be up in a few days. But I Still need Feedback.

Great, can't wait! And yes, I am referring to that quote. A coincidence, and a very funny one too.