Megablader9 Story: Blader Squall

Poll: Do you like the storyline as of now?

Yes
76.67%
Somewhat
16.67%
No
6.67%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Meh. Accident. But the next part will have quite a few twists in it, and Cynthia is plotting something besides taking Miyu! Can you guess what it is? Doubt it, so you're only choice is to keep reading!
Cynthia's main plan is revealed! But it involves moving in on Terry! Will it work?! Or will Miyu catch on, and send her packing?! Will she do so even if she doesn't sense it is fake?! What does this have in store for Terry and his gang?!
I swear, I could be an announcer.
Meh. Part 12, act 2 is coming up! Wyrm's debut! Coming up! How will the battle end? Will Wyrm defeat the terror that is Cynthia, or will Cynthia have a new slave?
love this story
it feels that i can't live without it
Erm...Thanks? But seriously, I appreciate everyone's support. I remember when I first started this, and it took me a month to get 40 reads, and 10 of those were mine. I can't believe I've got over 1000 now. So in honor of the story's success, I will post an extra act TODAY! So, in about 10 minutes, prepare to have your minds blown, flipped upside down, and have everything you thought you knew about this story changed!
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:04 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm...Thanks? But seriously, I appreciate everyone's support. I remember when I first started this, and it took me a month to get 40 reads, and 10 of those were mine. I can't believe I've got over 1000 now. So in honor of the story's success, I will post an extra act TODAY! So, in about 10 minutes, prepare to have your minds blown, flipped upside down, and have everything you thought you knew about this story changed!

Im thinking that Wyrm is gonna kill
It's up! Any why is Cynthia not fighting back?! What is Wyrm's secret?! When will Terry step in, and how will this affect Cynthia? Uh-oh, now we've got a tragic villain on our hands!
Awesome, no story is complete without tragedy! XD That actually was unexpected, and this is great, keep it up.
Ha! There's more, though! But what will her rivalry with Wyrm end like?
Woah almost like what i said!
FireWyrm, don't pick on yur cousin! lol
oh, and congrats on the over 1000 viewers
i just got over 100 lol
and i typed the whole story (what you see now) today!
so tired...
anyways good job
can't wait for the next part
Can you check out my new story: Ga's story: In All But Blood/DragonHeart? It doesn't start off too well, but this was just to provide some background information. Part 2 of chapter 1 will be up soon, and it gets much better from thereon.
Link plz?
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:37 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: Link plz?

It's on the first page... It's a few threads down from this one, as of right now.

EDIT: Never mind, here it is: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ga-s-sto...ragonHeart
The funny thing is, I actually do have a female cousin. this works perfectly with my life!
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:57 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: The funny thing is, I actually do have a female cousin. this works perfectly with my life!

L
O
L
!
!
!
This is a great story! I love the twist.
The next part is up. Seeing what I wrote, I have lost my mind!
Hah, you'll notice that I added a little something for Hasbro users, and Quetz is making a comeback. I'll see what I'll name the wheel, because Sky is only a temporary name.
Yo! I decided that "Thunder" will be Sky's new name! And the next act will be up by Tuesday, if all goes well.
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:12 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: Woah almost like what i said!
FireWyrm, don't pick on yur cousin! lol
oh, and congrats on the over 1000 viewers
i just got over 100 lol
and i typed the whole story (what you see now) today!
so tired...
anyways good job
can't wait for the next part
Read again. i was De-Chaorupting her......
AND my real one is 4 so its something i WOULD do.

And when he comes back. can he have an upgraded version of wyrm?

this is the template by the way.

Name: Wyrm
Bey:Infernal Wyrm SD125LMJ

Spring Defense 125: like WD145 but the top of each wing has a spring in it.

Left Metal Jackhammer: like LF but metal and has a tiny spring in the tip to make it move up and down
Effect of the bottom:makes the bey vibrate

Clear wheel: like aquila but has a dragon wing beside each side of the head also has three heads

Metal wheel:like Like vulcan but has six of the wings, not four

personality :Helpful, Lazy, Hyper.

special move: Wyrmageddeon: zooms around the other bey in the opposite spin direction making it stop.

This bey is L&R spin
Got it. But he may end up battling Evil Cynthia, and again, I cannot guarantee the outcome. Just depends on who I like more at the moment.
Meh, I'll start on writing it now, but it won't be ready until Thursday.
Wait, how is Terry's mom alive? It said in part 6 that Ginga killed her...
It said she came back to life. In a Pheonixish kind of way. It's in part 10, I think. Quetzalcoatl did it after Ken dies.
Oh yeah, Wyrm did not split Cynthia on purpose. It was an accident. Just clearing that up. Part 13 has been started, but it's simply a filler.