Megablader9 Story: Blader Squall

Poll: Do you like the storyline as of now?

Yes
76.67%
Somewhat
16.67%
No
6.67%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
Part 9, act 1 is up! It's getting good, if you ask me!
Your character is in, Dranzer. I had to give him a secondary bey, so I gave him Pisces. Is that Okay?
ehh what the carp.

Name: Wyrm
Bey:Burst Wyrm GSD125 LMJ

Gravity Spring Defense 125: like WD145 but the track has balls in the wings and the top of each wing has a spring in it.

Left Metal Jackhammer: like LF but metal and has a tiny spring in the tip to make it move up and down
Effect of the bottom:makes the bey vibrate

Clear wheel: like perseus but has a wing beside each side of the head

Metal wheel:like gravity but has dragon claws beside each gap

personality :helpful and Mysterious

special move: Wyrmageddeon: zooms around the other bey in the opposite spin direction making it stop.

This bey is L&R spin
Hope it's not 2 late
1st Bey:Cyber Libra BL145 MHF 2nd Bey: Thermal Eagle 145 DWD
Character: Christian Hasame... helps a lot and always wants to battle
Right spinning bey's... Libra's special move: Diving Cyber Drill libra blinds the opponent and strikes fiercely and blasts 10 supersonic waves...Eagles move: Aircraft Dynamite... Eagle jumps in the air and smashes the other bey...(BLade145...Metal Hole Flat...DiamondWide)
can I join? hope it's not late too
Name: Kaze Seishin
Bey: Spirit Hades R85RF (Rage 85, Rugged Flat) Spirit looks like storm but has 5 side slashes/spikes things.
Hades has 4 overlapping spikes that overlaps the metal wheel (Black)
R85 Has 4 spikes going up so it looks like it's carrying the metal wheel
Rugged flat is flat but looks worn and is spikey
Special Move: Spirit Sniper:
Spirit Hades circles the stadium trapping the opposing bey in the middle and because of the speed of Hades he makes multiple copies of himself and then Hades jumps up with it's multiple copies then the copies join Hades again then falls down with tremendous speed and force and hits the opponent.
Looks like:Has spikey hair that's has 2 overlapping bangs that form a V
Wears a hoodie and fingerless gloves. and has a short camo baggy pants eith black and white sneakers
Charasteristics: Has a cheery disposition.smiles alot
GooD
YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS tnx X million !!!!!!!!!! wwwwwwoooooooo hhhhhhhooooooooooo!!
I will be gone a while to do Essays, and to focus on the Hasbro metagame. I should be back on this next week by Friday.
Please continue.
I will, just later. Semester 1 is ending, and I have a 3.04 GPA to keep on my transcript.
I need some female characters! When you create it, add a secondary bey! If you do not, I will have no choice but to give you Dark Raven 100B...
kk

Cynthia Soulhoulme

Bey:Grand Cassion MC145 DF , Thermal Sagittario T125 CS
(cassion = Queen)
(Metal Claw Down Flat)

Kind, Speaks with british accent.
I got no school Friday, and my essays are done, so I'll start again then.
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)

oh yeah his secondary bey is hell kerbecs 85rf
(Jan. 12, 2011  1:47 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
COMMENT,AND RATE ALSO I WILL BE TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS PLZ LIST NAME,BIO,BEY,AND SPECIAL MOVE
oh yeah his secondary bey is hell kerbecs 85rf

Epic Fail
sorry copyed and pasted it from my story
This guy is too overpowered. The point is to have them have their own sub-plot, kinda, and to make cameo appearences occasionally. This dude sounds lika a main character. I'll add him, but he will not be ths powerful.
Story is awsomeStupid
Thanks! I will post some more after I get some sleep...
Gah! I just saw that I have to put in 4-5 more characters! Okay! I'm done for now! You can add characters, but I can't tell you when they'll be added. Plus, You might see a bit of the story in the Create your own character thread...Or will you!?!?
Sorry, I fell behind. I'll add ore parts eventually. But I am doing the next act now.
Act 2, done.