Master dragon

I got imperial dragon and master diablos (sorry if I spelled I wrong) I just saw the season finale of beyblade burst gt or rise and I’ve seen people make master dragon but I can’t figure out how I have all the parts but when I try to put imperial dragons gamma chip it gets stuck and didn’t work does anyone know what I’m supposed to do?
Is the Master base on the side with the white on it? or is it all red and black?
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:04 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Is the Master base on the side with the white on it? or is it all red and black?

It’s red and black
to make master dragon, flip the master layer to right-spin, move he weight to right-spin, put the dragon chip in, and lock it
If its hasbro you just put the dragon chip on master and it should work
if TT you have to turn to the right spin side, move the weight to right spin mode, slap the dragon chip and close the 2 tabs below and lock the chip in place

YOU CANNOT MIX HASBRUH AND TT CHIPS
(Mar. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: If its hasbro you just put the dragon chip on master and it should work
if TT you have to turn to the right spin side, move the weight to right spin mode, slap the dragon chip and close the 2 tabs below and lock the chip in place

Hasbruh 😂 it was probably a typo but I still laughed
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:02 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote: I got imperial dragon and master diablos (sorry if I spelled I wrong) I just saw the season finale of beyblade burst gt or rise and I’ve seen people make master dragon but I can’t figure out how I have all the parts but when I try to put imperial dragons gamma chip it gets stuck and didn’t work does anyone know what I’m supposed to do?

actually you spelled it how it should be spelled, but tt doesnt.
Ignition’ driver
Imperial Dragon chip
Master Diabolos weight
The base of master Diabolos should be the gold side, not the silver side.
I know all the parts and how to make it but when most people make it imperial dragons chip just goes in easy but mine just gets stuck
(Mar. 13, 2021  6:32 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  3:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: If its hasbro you just put the dragon chip on master and it should work

nah
I actually say Hasbruh
(Mar. 14, 2021  1:21 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  6:32 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote:  

nah
I actually say Hasbruh

Lol I just laughed even harder 😂🤣