[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

Everyone should visit MakoLavi's shop in Revere. Its pretty cool. Plus the tournaments are amazing.
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:49 AM)BladerJoey Wrote: Everyone should visit MakoLavi's shop in Revere. Its pretty cool. Plus the tournaments are amazing.

Thanks for the support. But apparently I start trouble. So don't worry.
Ok everyone I've been talking to Kai-V about throwing a WBO tournament at Pandemonium Books and Games, heres their website http://www.pandemoniumbooks.com/. Now I'm talking to Niko, their events manager, and he said that they're willing to let us have a Beyblade Tournament there. They are in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Now I need at least 8 Beybladers to get this event to happen. Now if any of you are interested, PM me or leave a comment here, so I can add your name. Lets do this ASAP! I want to get this started in March. GO SHOOT!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. MakoLavi(myself)
2. Beyblades2010
3. Key blader
4. LeoneFan
5. BlackAce
6. ldragowolf
7. CyberBlader27
I live in Sharon Massachusetts and this idea is AWESOME!!!Smile I'd love to have a tournament in mass!
Someone private message me I want to keep this going tha hole tounament thing please let's start one or if u want to battle me
well I don't live in Mass, I live in Morgantown WV, but I might be coming up there this summer with my mom to visit some family. so who knows I might be in the area around probably somewhere in July. don't know where the nursing home Grandmother is in but I probably will be in the Boston area
Yah post wenever u know were ur gunna be
Also if u know anyone else in mass u should reccomend them to this site
Just to throw it out there, I'm from Western Mass, Ludlow to be precise.
I'm about an hour and a half from Boston. We really need to start an MA tournament! MA needs HMS and Plastics remembrance tournament.
WOW sorry for not posting in a while. I've been busy with saving up money for the most important step in my life. If you haven't seen what happened at Anime Boston 2012, Cosplay Chess Proposal click there to see it.
I'm in Billerica and am looking for other bladers to play with. Not much in my neighborhood. It gets a little boring.
It seems that we need to pull ourselves together. if we tried i think we could beat all other bladders in the country no, the world there are at least 5 superb street bladders within 10 doors of me i think massachusetts will be the start of the beyblade revolution. ( motivational speech ).
Sound more or less we just have to pull our selves together and do it!We split the tournements in two,one in western Mass and another in eastern Mass.This idea would work well because people would't have to travel all across the state to get from one place to another and so the tournements be a little closer to home.
Definately! This all sounds good and wen I get my hands on sum metaal fury beys I will be unstoppable
hey all - i'm in western mass. (great barrington) def. want to hook up with anyone who wants to battle or organize a tourney.
My family and I (5 yr old, 6 yr old, 13yr old in summer) are a little less than an hour from Worcester...down in CT. If anything goes on in that area, the 4(5) of us would be game as long as the youngest 2 would be ok there.
If anyone in MA wants to be part of a local new England tounrament, check out the New England Bey Blazers, accepting members in CT, RI, AND MA!!!!!! Just apply here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-CT-MA-RI...ey-Blazers
sorry, but I'm part of team hammer bolt
but I would love to go to a tournament Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 31, 2013  5:53 PM)Gigamorow Wrote: sorry, but I'm part of team hammer bolt
but I would love to go to a tournament Tongue_out_wink

You can apply still if you want, this is mainly a local thing, not world wide, so your part of hammre bolt- Big, this team is alot smaller.

Tongue_out
You guys have enough people...if you could organize something in Boston within the next few months, I'll come up from CT to participate
May be late but people we need to have an organized tourement in MA because my beys are strong but no other bladersaround comment if you agree Smile
Hi guys I live in Ma lets start something in MA! my phantom orion will crush you! pm if interested and help me out! thanks guys
I can probably get something started but the WBO format keeps changing so I would have to familiarize myself with the current format so I can figure it.