[Maryland/Virginia] Team Nighttime

(Sep. 05, 2013  7:49 PM)Time Wrote: I'm not letting you join, all you do is irritate all the other MD bladers...

Plus, it looks like you just copied your post from another team you wanted to join since we don't ask for favorite bey...

haven't been on in a while but DANM
Flash isn't even that bad hes cool
ik its your opinion but theres no need to make him feel bad...
Are u interested In a alianance with the beybrawlers http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Bey...-Alliances. We have ten members in all, 3 board members which include ragerblade, me and fury sagitero.
What in the world would the purpose of that be?
Also, @AJ you've missed a lot of his sassiness
He was just asking for an alliance dude... no need to be rude. And that was back when Flash was new, I think he's changed now, give him a second chance man, again, as AJ said no need to make him feel down.
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:47 AM)Time Wrote: What in the world would the purpose of that be?
Also, @AJ you've missed a lot of his sassiness

U could have just said no.....
I don't think Time was trying to be rude, I think he was actually asking a question... lol

How about we not do this in this thread, though? If anyone has anything to say, they need to take it to PM. It's essentially spam.

Also, if I might add, we would all have our reasons for our opinions. Trying to convince someone into believing something is pointless. There really isn't any need for any third parties to come in and try to convince this "team leader" into making any decisions. If he doesn't want him in, he isn't in. Completely unnecessary for anyone else to add anything lol.
(Oct. 28, 2013  7:40 AM)Tech Wrote: I don't think Time was trying to be rude, I think he was actually asking a question... lol

How about we not do this in this thread, though? If anyone has anything to say, they need to take it to PM. It's essentially spam.

Also, if I might add, we would all have our reasons for our opinions. Trying to convince someone into believing something is pointless. There really isn't any need for any third parties to come in and try to convince this "team leader" into making any decisions. If he doesn't want him in, he isn't in. Completely unnecessary for anyone else to add anything lol.
I wasn't trying to change his mind I was trying to make a point that there was no need to be mean we are all bladers here no need to put each other down but yeah I guess we should take it to pm if we need to I don't think we do though
Considering what FLASH has done in the past I would be mad. Time is right about this one.
Thank you Ragerblade, exactly what Tech said and none of you out of staters have actually met him so I would advise against making opinions. Take this to PM, but actually what would the purpose of an alliance be?
That if there's a team that challenges either of us, we will help each other out.
Yup bladers gotta ban together don't they?
Considering that there has never been a team challenge, the teams that have proposed alliances are located nowhere near us, and that we have plenty of members to participate in a team tournament on our own, no thank you
Please look at the qualifications
Hi. I live in MD and am interested in finding a tournament nearby. Do you have a sense if one will be in Silver Spring in May? What other tournaments is your team planning to compete in?
--Andrewpaul88
Btw Time I chang my WBO NAme to this one can edit the thread.??
Can it be nationwide? (Nationwide is on your side!)
If so (^), can you please excuse the fact of Georgia's attendance rate?
(Mar. 12, 2014  8:27 PM)Xaos Ninja Wrote: Can it be nationwide? (Nationwide is on your side!)
If so (^), can you please excuse the fact of Georgia's attendance rate?

No offense, but I don't think they'ed change the area and requirements just for you.

Also, aren't you already on a team?

Sorry, if I sounded rude or anything.
Also, you don't meet any of the requirements.

In other news: night wing 247 has been removed due to inactivity, pegasus97 has been removed due to lack of tournament attendance, beymaster15963 has been demoted to the B team due to lack of tournament success, and *Ginga* is officially a part of the team.
O_O I'm going to the next Tournament in March 30 2014. It just at time's I can't be at every single tournament's when there tournaments in Maryland I couldn't go to the one's in the Marriot Hotel because of a Parent rule And ECt so ok I can to some but not all of them ok.
Happy to welcome likeaboss921 to the team!
I Would like to join, can you look at my profile? You can find me on the map.
Unfortunately, you do not meet all of the requirements unless you were aiming for the B team that is
Ok so a while back in this thread you guys were talking about how we should have an objective as a team.

We are getting close to having the a team make the top 100...