[Maryland/Virginia] Team Nighttime

Qualifications:
One placing (A team)/Winning record (B team) at a tournament and if you're a MD blader you must beat one of the members already on the team.

We share parts and do all of those things all the other teams do.

Members:
Time (leader)
*Ginga*
Tech
*Aj*
Likeaboss921

B Team:
Beymaster15963
It doesn't matter, but are you in Maryland or Virginia. Both states have tournaments, just curious on if you or your team actually attend tournaments in either one.
Maryland mostly
(Apr. 29, 2013  2:34 AM)Time Wrote: Maryland mostly

Okay, thats cool. Come down to a VA tournament every once in a while and I'll think about joining?
Kaboom sounds good
@tobihagane have you participated in a tournament?
No he hasn't, or it would show a rank under his signature.
I'm with Kaboom!!! on this one. Come to a VA tourney, and I'll think about it.
(Apr. 29, 2013  12:47 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: No he hasn't, or it would show a rank under his signature.
Well the points haven't been updated in awhile so he might have been to a tournament after the points stopped updating because it was getting changed. That's why he was asked.
Thunderdome is correct as to why I asked
Team nighttime will now have membership cards
Kaboom!!! And I are not members, we said we'd think about it, sorry to be blunt, but yeah.
I will join as soon as i place in a tournament Joyful_3
Why wait? You already have a win don't you?
Yeah... Kaboom!!! and I are out.
May I ask why? If its just because I haven't come down to a tournament yet, I was planning on trying to do so sometime during the summer.
Tech and beymaster are now fullfledged members
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:34 AM)Time Wrote: Tech and beymaster are now fullfledged members

got room for one more?
(no point of being on Jakusha anymoreSpeechless)
Now looking for an A team of 5 members and 3 reserves, only 3 spots left, we are also now taking challenges.
(Jun. 24, 2013  8:05 AM)*AJ* Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2013  4:34 AM)Time Wrote: Tech and beymaster are now fullfledged members

got room for one more?
(no point of being on Jakusha anymoreSpeechless)

Good boy for finally joining
I'm going to be participating in a tournament soon so I might join
(Jun. 26, 2013  4:48 AM)genbull9817 Wrote: I'm going to be participating in a tournament soon so I might join

cool hope you do well
I am making a tournament in Sterling, VA. If you can come than I will battle you.
Sure I want in.
next time i see anyone of you guys ill face u and hopefully join