Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
This is a top tier team. We are looking for people who battle A LOT. You have a chance of becoming a member if you have not attended tournaments, but a low chance. We will also accept people who contribute to is. You may apply multiple times so don't get down if we reject you on your first try. Just work hard and hope that you'll get accepted next time! We are a worldwide team as anyone can join and you will be assigned to one of are divisions. You must try to become the best in your division and become a leader of Team BeyBrawlers! To join you must provide the things in the Application.

Application (Click to View)
What happens after joining? (Click to View)

The Board (Click to View)
RagerBlade
DRAGON KING
PhantomOrion22 (Temp.)
Now accepting members from all the world!

Alied Teams (Click to View)
Team Armor Bladers!
Team Hammerbolt
Team Soaring Phoenix
Team Legend Bladers
Team Ancient Knights
Team Blitz BeyBusters
Team New England BeyBlazers
Team ExtremeZ

Mechanics (Click to View)
RagerBlade
DRAGON KING

Victories (Click to View)
RagerBlade Won The Bey Brawl 1.5 on 8/24/13
razorrider7 came 3rd in the Bey Brawl 1.5 8/24/13

Team Ranks (Click to View)

Team Members
RagerBlade (East USA)
Genbull9817 (East USA)
razorrider7 (East USA)
DRAGON KING (South USA)
PhantomOrion22 (Toronto, CA)
BladerXYZ (Pakistan)
TrollingBlader (Pakistan)
bvsb (UK)
Darkness16
Madness (East USA)
Armadurn (East USA)
XtraCorruption (East USA)
Charizard3 (UK)
Samurai_Ifraid1 (North USA)
Tyson777
Now accepting Bladers!!! (6 more spot available!)
Username: fury sagitterio
tournaments attended: beyblade revolution wayne Michigan qualifier
experience: from plastics (2001ive been playing)
why should I be hired: my great knowledge of beyblades and skill. Also I would not consider my self a veteran but I would say I could be the best advanced on the team
I like your style. Welcome to the team fury sagitterio code name: Raging Sagittarius
I love the codename. Should I recomend my friends to the team
Definitely! We need all the members we can get!
Sorry for the double post, but we now have a global team! It is worldwide and anyone may join it! There is no application required for it.
So does anyone wanna join? We are looking for a co-leader (s)
Flash SGTO
Age 12 1/3
I battle for fun and my biggest rival is time
I give hope the we beat nightmares
Ragerblader I'm sorry I did not show up
I go to Maryland tournaments and a 1 hour drive Virginia tournment

And I want to join ur awesome team

I want to join ur awesome team
I will think about it Flash SGTO. Raging Sagittarius is now my Co-Leader.
Yes, I will too think about it but we do need more members
Lol yeah! We are sponsoring The Bey Brawl 1.5!
Okey could i be somthing but not submember
Read my pm SGTO
Me and Raging Sagittarius have agreed that FLASH SGTO cannot join.
Sorry flash but I think this team [or what we have so far] needs more experienced bladers and for me for example: ive been playing from when I could walk to now and I used to practice day and night and any of my friends can tell you that, also I went to the plastics world tournament [didn't get to far] to test my skills, now I strive to be best in my state even if I have to destroy a friend. Also a blader on this team should have about the same knowledge as beywiki. Thats what we need bladers with experience and knowledge, that being said you have to prove yourself
At Sagittarius PM some people invites. People who you know are good!
K im on it
I am dark taxpayer people use to call flash stgo I know I was a jerk and a trash talker but now I quit flash sgto and move on
Username : DARK GALAXY
Past user FLASH SGTO
Favorite bey :killerken rivsier E230RDF
Experience's: I was weak when I was 8years old but the my beymaster avid train me with one foot and one hand I battle I won for the first time he said I was ready for wbo tournament and now I'm ive learn that being a jerk or trash talker wont make u strong its the team
Multiple accounts are not allowed. Just post from your old account. You have a greater chance of becoming a member on the team, but we still have to think about it.
That doesn't mean your own. Don't get your hopes completely up lol. Also only post from FLASH SGTO as I said before multiple accounts aren't allowed.
Wow dark galaxy I dont like to be mean but..... you show so much amounts of disrespect and then about a day later you expect me to accept you, also you disrespected me in front of the whole WBO about me and how you seriously dont like me. I dont even know if you should call yourself a blader judging from you act but until you can convince me about why should I ever let you join my answer is a no.
We need to be forgiving Saggitarius. We need to set a good example not show that we are strict.
Yeah your right. But still he didn't need 3 threads about how he wants a team to counter me. Dark galaxy im sorry for bursting out like that I have anger issues