Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Hey guys does anybody have a black sun galaxy peasus or the black MS performance tip
I don't have one. Ask Fury Saggitario or razorrider7.

I am now working on Team Ranks. Please PM me your combo. This will only apply to the Regional Team.
Guys do not post off-topic stuff like asking for parts or you might get into trouble. Also By the way nice team you have there. Leader of Team Legend Bladers.
UsernameTongue_outhantomOrion22
Best Bey:reviser dragoon BGrin
Tournaments I've attended:JesseObre's Birthaday bash,A Year: The month of Dreading,Project
Beyhem 3.0.
I've been playing since metal fusion
I consider myself medium
You should hire me because: I will train as hard and as much as I can. And I know a lot about and have lots of knowledge for beyblades and making good combos.
After joining I will prove that I really want to be on the team and show lots of interest.I try to go to all tournaments near me to improve my beyrank and being on the team would be really great
(Oct. 14, 2013  4:56 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: If you want we can be allies.
Ok I'll add you!

(Oct. 14, 2013  5:23 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: UsernameTongue_outhantomOrion22
Best Bey:reviser dragoon BGrin
Tournaments I've attended:JesseObre's Birthaday bash,A Year: The month of Dreading,Project
Beyhem 3.0.
I've been playing since metal fusion
I consider myself medium
You should hire me because: I will train as hard and as much as I can. And I know a lot about and have lots of knowledge for beyblades and making good combos.
After joining I will prove that I really want to be on the team and show lots of interest.I try to go to all tournaments near me to improve my beyrank and being on the team would be really great
Welcome to the team. We finally have a Blader outside of US on the NA Team.
Also please PM me your best combo, because I am starting team ranks.
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:04 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: So guys let's start a discussion, because this thread is dying! What do you think is the best Spin Stealer?

You're just spamming if you want to talk about the "best Spin Stealer". That doesn't belong in this topic. You've been here long enough to know that.
Name: DRAGON KING
Best bey: phantom leone 230d and phantom leone gb145mb
Tournament I've attended: none sadly
Level: advanced
Why should u hire me?: cause I think I can help the team getting bigger and better
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:04 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: So guys let's start a discussion, because this thread is dying! What do you think is the best Spin Stealer?

You can't start a discussion just because your team thread is lacking posts, it's SPAM. Come up with something beneficial to the team next time.

EDIT: Beaten by LMAO
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:08 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Name: DRAGON KING
Best bey: phantom leone 230d and phantom leone gb145mb
Tournament I've attended: none sadly
Level: advanced
You definitely prove to my standards. Many posts (more than me in a month!) so welcome to the team as a member on the Board! Also could you tell me what part of USA (East/West)?
Southern, so I'm a board member now?
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:10 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:

You can't start a discussion just because your team thread is lacking posts, it's SPAM. Come up with something beneficial to the team next time.

EDIT: Beaten by LMAO
Oh yeah! I forgot that! Thanks for the reminder.

dragon King Yes your are!
First of all this team needs to get more active, does anyone have a YouTube channel
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: First of all this team needs to get more active, does anyone have a YouTube channel
I have one, and a really good editor.
Should I PM u my ideas or post them here
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:15 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Should I PM u my ideas or post them here
Post them so we can get the team on the ideas.
U should use your channel make a intro vid about the wbo and joining the team, and maybe remove members that haven't came on in months from the list
(Oct. 26, 2013  2:18 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: U should use your channel make a intro vid about the wbo and joining the team, and maybe remove members that haven't came on in months from the list
I do remove inactive members and I will try to make an intro video!
Good ill PM u I don't wanna back and forth post
Could you send me your best combo DRAGON KING and all Bladers?
Username: bvsb
Best Bey: reviser reviser
Tournaments You've Attended: all uk tourneys
Experience: 12 years and medium
Why Should We Hire You? because i want to beat every enemy in my path to becoming the NO 1 blader in europe/world and i like scanning every piece i own to make combos that win a lot
(Oct. 26, 2013  10:15 PM)bvsb Wrote: Username: bvsb
Best Bey: reviser reviser
Tournaments You've Attended: all uk tourneys
Experience: 12 years and medium
Why Should We Hire You? because i want to beat every enemy in my path to becoming the NO 1 blader in europe/world and i like scanning every piece i own to make combos that win a lot
Welcome to the team!
Awesome dude, a definite yes from me, can u say ur exact best combo? And are u into plastics?