Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Great! Good Luck With Your Ranks PhantomOrion22!
Yes. This is just for this teams ranks though. Basing them through their combos.
Good luck guys
Official Team BeyBrawlers Team Ranks
1)RagerBlade
2)PhantomOrion22
3)genbull9817
4)razorrider7
5)DRAGON KING
6)BladerXYZ
7)Madness
8)TrollingBlader
9)BVSP
10)Darkness16

Please do not think I mak biased towards myself, because I am not! I just did the tests between combos and here are the ranks. The list will be updated monthly. Whenever you get new parts tryout a combo with t&m and get a better combo! Eventually you I will climb the ranks! The next day for the ranks to be updated will be 11/30/13. Please send me your new combo, if you have one, by then.

Now to introduce...

This award will be bestowed upon the brawler who contributes the most during the month or wins he most battles for us. Do not ask if you will get the award, because it will make me belief you are acting good to only to get the award. Why to get the award you ask? It will give you the position of a Board Member for 1 month! That means you will be able to control the team and accept members! Cool right? Why would a Board member want that though? They wouldn't and that's why Board Members can't get this.

Now your asking yourself, who won it this month? The answer is a great member who showed many contributions through PMs. He helped by giving me advice on the team and leaving a team to join this one. Congratulations...

PhantomOrion22!

You will be given access to Board for 1 month (until 11/29/30)

There is some bad news though...

Members john09 and I like Fro are being revoked of their position as BeyBrawlers. Please ask questions in PM.

Thank You Everyone for this Awesome Month!

Until Next Time,

RagerBlade and DRAGONKING
How come I am so low?
Your combo want as good as everyone else's. These ranks aren't by contributions, but Combinations.
Oh crud I have reviser dragooon b d but I used hasbro stadium blades synchrome aren't good in hasbro
I used Leviathan Dragooon in a Synchrome in Samurai Cyclone and it worked well. Hasbro's B:D is very good actually.
Yay I'm team member of the month I'll be able to make much better combos soon
This team is really awesome!!!!!!!!! Smile
I use a meteor fire not samurai cyclone, I will never use my b d in heavy combo lol I don't wanna break it lol
Yes!, I'm in a team!!!!!

I use a: Hasbro thunder whip stadium!

Thanks for letting me inGrin

P: S Why can't I PM DRAGON KING?
(Oct. 30, 2013  12:32 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: There is some bad news though...

Members john09 and I like Fro are being revoked of their position as BeyBrawlers. Please ask questions in PM.
I think you misunderstood this. It means you are no longer a member.
Your are in my ignore list , u are off the team read the big post ragerblade posted
O why? i'm sorry I though I was inCrying please take me off I want to tell you something.
No u know perfectly why u are off and that u are on my ignore list , u are lucky we didn't report u
THANKS! for making me sad! I wanted to start new! All I wanted was some friends.

aren't we ment to have fun hear, not make people sad!
Dude U know wat u did! Stop spamming our team thread
Is taking you off the team is our decision and you signed up for it. We just didn't think you were right for this team. Try another one.
OK I understand.

DRAGON KING, Why do you hurt my feelingsUnhappy
Don't try and act innocent u know wat u did, if u want to tell me something PM another member and tell them tell me your message
OK, I don't want to SPAM, but please just take me off quick. I know what I did. It makes me feel like I got a knife through my heart unless i talk to you!
Do wat I just told u, that's the only way I want to communicate with u
DK just forgive him. Forgiveness is the best power.
Rager, u know he is deceitful but I will remove him, but put him back on if he even does anything similar
Ok then! Welcome back I like Fro! Also Team ancient Knights are allies!