Team BeyBrawlers! [Worldwide Divisions] Accepting Alliances.

Poll: Who Should Lead the BeyBrawlers?

PhantomOrion22
23.53%
RagerBlade
52.94%
DRAGON KING
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Genbull9817 has been invited to the team. He still has to fill an application.
Ok I'll check him out later but now I gotta build combos
Its okey saggatraius I have it to u no and I no how it feels

And I'm sorry to saggatrius I was a jerk to u
Alright now that everythings cleared up I will think about letting you in. See if you can find more members
Username= Genbull9817
Age=14
Best bey/favorite = Genbull Genbull F230TB
Location= fairfax VA
Number of tournaments = 0 but I'm going to the one in sterling on the 24 and I'm eager to win my first tournament
Experience = advanced I saw my Neibor whith beyblades so I got some and I soon became odsessed and when my friends stopped doing beyblades I countinoud to do them every minuter of the day
Why I should be a member= I'm so odsessed with beyblades and ill spend hours on the computer looking at beyblade wiki all I spend my money on is beyblades all I watch is beyblade so I know a lot of info on beyblades and I would be willing to share my info
Welcome to the team Genbull9817 code name: Angry Bandit
U guy here about time my friend is in that team I told him u shoud join beybrawlers but he said no are team is to cool and I said fine then beybrawlers are the best ive seen in my life I guess we are friend and rival's
So it seems
Not quite yet
Sorry DARK GALAXY or FLASH SGTO I still don't think your right for our team.
Please what ever it takes

Anything u say i will defeat no matter please anything
We need more people. Please join.
Username:deserthades
Best BeyTongue_outirate Orochi 145D
Tournaments You've Attended: 1 tourtament
Experience: (How long you've played? What level do you consider yourself?Advanced
Why Should We Hire You? you should hire me because i fight i no matter what condition i fight on the four basic elemeents (also realy good in the cyclone beystadium) outside tourtaments i have never lost i have defeted manybeys bigbangpegasus,ninja salamander,even omega dragonis i give pirate orochi a good name and i wont let your team down sir i am even gona try to come to this years tourtament
Great application and welcome to the team deserthades. I will add you to the worldwide team as you are not in the East Coast. Please help by getting members.
Username: it's obvious
Clicking on this is a waste of time (Click to View)
Best BeyGrinuo gasher W145/SA165BSF (for Zero G) Revizer Dragooon Sa165__(for BB-10 or Girago Killerken __145GF (when I get it and it turns out good) (for BB-10
Tournaments You've Attended:0 (for now).
Experience: Medium/ Advanced
Why Should We Hire You? I have lots of combo knowledge and can help build combos (I already do). Also I am good with BB-10.

I want to join the east coast division.
Aren't you already in team hammerbolt? You may want to mention this to ragerblade AZL as you might have to pick between one team.
Sorry, I chose hammerbolt.
You might be able to join both, but if both teams show up to the same tourney, then you have clear which you would pick. That is what I was asking.
@AZL tell me if you want to join the worldwide team because that's for fun. Also deserthades you can start a Texas Team if you get 2 others from Texas to join.
Sorry for double post, but there have been major changes. Look at the OP now. Codenames are no longer in effect.
How come I can't join Unhappy