[Maryland, USA] Maryland Beybladers

Anyone that lives in Maryland, that still plays Beyblades and wants a tourney please let me know. Also, are there any beyblade tournaments in Maryland that had happened recently??
Well im getting back into beyblade i live in maryland a tournment wouldnt hurt and i dont know.
(Dec. 20, 2009  4:54 AM)Tanman2333 Wrote: Also, are there any beyblade tournaments in Maryland that had happened recently??

No. There hasn't been any WBO tournaments in Maryland, as far as I know.

You should check the map for other bladers in Maryland.
yeah we should start a tournament but i think we should wait until after they start selling beyblades again so that i can enter with my storm pegasus
I live in Maryland , It would be awesome to have a tournament. But we should try to get people from PA or virgina to come also since they are right beside Maryland .

Also as you know alot of people right now are still be affected by the snowstorm SOO.. i say if we were to have a MD tournament then wait till a few months or so.
(Feb. 13, 2010  10:37 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I live in Maryland , It would be awesome to have a tournament. But we should try to get people from PA or virgina to come also since they are right beside Maryland .

Also as you know alot of people right now are still be affected by the snowstorm SOO.. i say if we were to have a MD tournament then wait till a few months or so.

yeah maybe even people from delaware would enter but what town would we have it in the only way i would be able to go was if it was in elkton
well b4 we decide when or where we need to see how many could come
(Feb. 15, 2010  10:31 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: well b4 we decide when or where we need to see how many could come

yeah i might be able to get one of my friends to come but he would have to borrow one of my beyblades but we also need to decide if it will be plastic hms or mfb
Dont forget ppl in Virgina and DC. We need all we can get. Id come and i have a few friends who i could coax to come.
well it looks like this has turned into a multi state tournament so i'm gonna make a new thread called East coast tournament for PA,MD,VA,WV,DE,NJ
Well what I think I live in md that you should tell stores like toys r us to hold friendly games every Saturday or Sunday so bladders could meet each other and that's my idea
I would love to go to a tourny in maryland. That would be cool. I live in philadephia plus if you guys ever make one in delawere that would be cool to. Hey guys there is a Huge walmart that I go buy beyblades from in maryland I am not sure if you know it but Its in Maryland if you guys want to blade there
Guys pm me or write on this post when and where you guys will host this tourny.
Unlike most of the tournys I have been this area actually is good for me to come.
You guys should try holding an MD tourney called The Bay Shore. Cause its mostly known for the cheasepeke bay
Well guys let me know what you want to to with this whole tourny stuff.
hey dude i live in maryland i also want some tourney action what part of maryland do you live in. Other than that welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO. Btw I live in germantown md
Thanks??? yeah but um I live in Philadephia PA but Marland not to far from me. So any place around my state I most likely would go to a tourny for it.
Ther is a tournament by UV waterboy 23 in Maryland this Saturday , go check his thread for his tourney.
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: You guys should try holding an MD tourney called The Bay Shore. Cause its mostly known for the cheasepeke bay

i would say the bey shore with a store to at towson theres a big feild behind a school called rodgers forge elementary school and right next to it is a middle school and tons of houses so you could probably get like at least 20 local then people how live in the area and also the field with it there is no possiblity of over flowingpm if you go to the middle schol i go to Tongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
hey, what part of maryland are we looking at on this?
where i might come
join on my tourny and we could have big one belair,marland,usa