Many new Beyblade Burst names.

[Image: 6ZgmvjE.jpg]

From the first time Ginga and Ryuuga fight, episode 11 or 12 I think? Daidoji is explaining the history of Lightning L-Drago.
Did Hasbro cut that out of the English version? Seems pretty ridiculous imo.
(Jul. 27, 2016  12:10 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Did Hasbro cut that out of the English version? Seems pretty ridiculous imo.

I don't think so? I vaguely remember watching it dubbed
i definitely don't remember learning about that in religious studies.
(Jul. 27, 2016  1:27 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i definitely don't remember learning about that in religious studies.

But wasn't it in Exodus 14:21?

The Bible Wrote:"Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and L-DRAGO swept the sea back with a strong special move all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided"
(Jul. 27, 2016  1:33 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2016  1:27 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i definitely don't remember learning about that in religious studies.

But wasn't it in Exodus 14:21?

The Bible Wrote:"Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and L-DRAGO swept the sea back with a strong special move all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided"
yeah. talked about it in Sunday school last week. Someone even brought the red and gold l drago and reenacted the whole thing. Bedsheets and all, it was great.
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:Lost Longinus

[Image: teltdtguiwmqdofobas6.png]

Excellent. Cool names all around.

ZANKOKU NA TENSHI NO TEZE
beyblade burst: 1.0 layers can (not) break

i must resist making Evangelion references

if they are huge releases with possibly new gimmicks it would make sense for them to be in next months corocoro issue.
Hasbro will surely change its name.

(Jul. 26, 2016  9:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  9:20 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Longinus is horrible as name!Children will enjoy it?
TT can change its name?

These words don't carry the same weight in Japan that they do elsewhere. There's no reason to see it differently than any other mythological reference in Beyblade, of which there are countless ones. I doubt they really considered the connection with the crucifixion. (Although Metal Fight Beyblade showed Moses parting the Red Sea with a Beyblade.)
Probably! Although the reference is so obscure they might not even catch it.
A-dunno
I-don't know
P-don--wait a minute. Has anyone noticed how much the outer wing designs on evileye look like the Pegasus chrome wheel? Or how much Upper seems to represent the Pegasus clear wheel?
Omg
POWER PEGAUSUS UPPER XTREME
if tt can bring back dragoon dranzer driger and draciel than they can bring back pegasus.
I'm crossing my fingers
Not expecting
BUT HOPE IS OUT THERE
Lost Longinus? i dunno excact meaning of longinus but doesn't it sounds like Can Opener, Nailcutter, Paper Napkin, Satalite TV or Toothpick lol

anyways names sound very nice i hope character who use these bey will be good as well

thanks kai-v for all in one news
(Jul. 28, 2016  9:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Lost Longinus? i dunno excact meaning of longinus but doesn't it sounds like Can Opener, Nailcutter, Paper Napkin, Satalite TV or Toothpick lol

... what?

It was explained in this thread what longinus refers to, and there's even a link to the Wikipedia entry in Kai-V's first post.
(Jul. 26, 2016  5:10 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: All these sound really badass.
I didn't know u had a profile here O_O ur like a legend
Oh no... For the "G" beyblade I was dreaming for "Godzilla"... xD
Ooh those names sound interesting. x3
Looking forward to seeing if Fenrir will pay any homage to the scrapped ZeroG release.
(Jul. 30, 2016  1:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Looking forward to seeing if Fenrir will pay any homage to the scrapped ZeroG release.
Then they's have to release a Byakko one as well, and B, and B2, now, have been taken.
Those names surely are interesting. I wonder if any of those could be left spin ? Specially L2 !
Looking Forward to all of them !

And Thanks Again Kai for the News !!!

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jul. 30, 2016  2:43 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2016  1:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Looking forward to seeing if Fenrir will pay any homage to the scrapped ZeroG release.
Then they's have to release a Byakko one as well, and B, and B2, now, have been taken.

B has not been taken

Never mind. I'm so stupid
(Jul. 30, 2016  10:27 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2016  2:43 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:

B has not been taken

Never mind. I'm so stupid

What's about Beast Behemoth? I'm pretty sure this Fang Fenrir has nothing to do with the Fenrir from ZeroG. They are both based on Fenrir but that's all. In ZeroG they used Fenrir because they needed mythical creatures but Burst is more focused around norse mythology and not mythical creatures in general. Byakko and Garudas were an homage to Driger and Dranzer from the Plastic Gen and now we already get Driger S Heavy Fusion and Dranzer S Spread Trans so there's no need for Byakko and Garudas remakes even if we never got them in ZeroG and we also get Behemoth and Gaia now so the spots for B and G are taken.
(Oct. 02, 2016  11:38 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Longinus is a left spin ?

Its a prediction. Pretty likely but don't believe it 100% just yet.