Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey

Holy gees, so is mine. At least my friends when he let me borrow it. The D125 doesn't screw and its cut weird. Also had dat ratting problem.
I got a basalt horogium, and when i opened, it forgot to give me a tip. I was so angry. Angry
(Jul. 15, 2011  1:19 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Holy gees, so is mine. At least my friends when he let me borrow it. The D125 doesn't screw and its cut weird. Also had dat ratting problem.

So all the cases here are Hasbro, well mine's Takara-Tomy. My Unicorno face is screwed on so tight to Ray Unicorno D125CS, that I can't unscrew the bey!
The only part that I can use seperatly is CS because it isn't screwed on via the Face. This is a problem for me because I can't make MF-H Gravity Persues D125RF
so for that combo I use T125.
sum 472, you just screwed the face to tighly, just get a pair of pliers and unscrew it, either that, or get an MF-H/MF-F tool, and unscrew it.
(Jul. 15, 2011  1:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: sum 472, you just screwed the face to tighly, just get a pair of pliers and unscrew it, either that, or get an MF-H/MF-F tool, and unscrew it.

ohh... I was going to recommend a sledge hammer... it always solves stuff for me Wink, but I think your way might be better...

come on guys your like 70,000 face bolts tall, and your being overpowered by one?
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:16 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: The Lion Gale Force Wall pack's Leone came with horribly loose parts.
The rock Orso in the two-pack with flame Aries is impossible to take apart now.
The fact that their 100 tracks are not friendly with optimum tightening.
An unbarred R2F feels like a bad design decision.

Try using the tightening screw from the Metal Face packs.
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:21 PM)Manicben Wrote: I forgot to mention my D125 is carp.
It has moulding problems (some extra small bits of plastic) and is cracked in two places...
I got it from a friend, but its still usable. I dont use it but I recoloured it from stained white to red and black.
Looks good too.
And i guess a lot of people have rattling problems too...
Has anyone had their bey separate due to some bug in the track or face?

Yeah... my Counter Leone got hit by Hell Kerbecs, starting rattling, and exploded after being hit again.
Ironically, my Rock wheels don`t rattle. My WA130 has some problems, though. WHenever you screw the Face on, when it is about 1/4 of the way there, it suddenly gets like it is all the way in. YOu have to turn it fairly hard and then it screws in like nothing is wrong. Kinda wierd.
my RSF came bended Unhappy
so it has like no balance what so ever
I think ,all of you who were missing parts,got fakes
mine wasn't fake, the box says sono kong and the seller is reliable. Secondly, I have checked the box and bey it self and its perfectly real.
My MLD Face is really wierd, its like only that face can go on it and it gets wedged and i hav to yank it out and so on...
I got the honor to have the worst possible burn wheel. Ratlles and even lose to thermal that is severely outclassed for stamina.
If you have a hasbro burn it wouldn't be abnormal for burn to loose.

I have a rattly Ray , Rock and i have a CS that rattles when on a track.
My Burn Fireblaze came with a track that couldn't attach to a tip and my Ray (Sonokong Unicorno version) wheel seems off balanced. I took the Fireblaze back for an exchange.
Third perseus ultimate reshuffle set, the gold Gravity had metal stretching into one of the heads (about 0.5cm) which meant I couldn't put a CW on. After a day, I slammed the metal with a hammer, and it broke out.

If you screw a facebolt on too tight: Use a reaction chamber, it works on everything but 230/BD145 I believe. Unscrews them like a wonder.
The easiest method to unscrew a tight facebolt: just get a piece of tissue and place it on top of the face. Then unscrew the face with the piece of tissue in between the face and the tool. Works for me 100%.
(Jul. 16, 2011  11:50 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: The easiest method to unscrew a tight facebolt: just get a piece of tissue and place it on top of the face. Then unscrew the face with the piece of tissue in between the face and the tool. Works for me 100%.

well, the main idea here, is getting a strong grip over your face, to unscrew it...
But instead of all this, just use pliers....
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  11:50 AM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: The easiest method to unscrew a tight facebolt: just get a piece of tissue and place it on top of the face. Then unscrew the face with the piece of tissue in between the face and the tool. Works for me 100%.

well, the main idea here, is getting a strong grip over your face, to unscrew it...
My first bey was tightened so incredibly tight, my dad and pliers wasn't working. Reaction chamber, took less than a breath.
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:06 PM)ControL_ Wrote:

My first bey was tightened so incredibly tight, my dad and pliers wasn't working. Reaction chamber, took less than a breath.

Really?! Confused
Seriously, I think the Reaction chamber's main purpose, is THIS. Man, I really can't believe it!
My F : D Does Not Hold/Keep The Facebolt Screwed Anymore Unhappy
Anymore if it worked when you got it then it is most likely your fault. I got a hell kerbecs and half of the tattoo on the face was rubbed off.

Imagine. You're in a tournament. Would it be easier to find a piece of tissue or a pair of pliers? In addition, the pliers may scratch the face or clear wheel if used wrongly.
When I bought the Super Vortex set thing the two beys ( S Pegasus & LL Drago) didnt come with sticker :o
It probably did come with a sticker, the sheet's are pretty small in a set that big. Perhaps you need to look harder?
When i got 2 Perseus Ultimate reshuffle Sets the other one came with an XF inside the sticker Plastic