[Manila, Philippines] Smash Attack! - 1/7/2012

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: smash-attack-terra28-small.jpg]

[Image: smash-attack-back-small.jpg]

SMASH ATTACK!
July 1, Sunday, 3pm-7pm
Terra 28th, 28th Street
Fort Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila

STANDARD FORMAT
Zero-G Prizes for Top Finishers!

Confirmed Attendees:
1. zionson
2. Atongits
3. bandoman
4. Juro Maximus
5. zrialkilla
6. joshjugo
7. ‎zargonica
8. taebak
9. Mega Blader
10. Coded Blader
11. TheFable
12. Boy Pickup
13. chloejugo
14. marcoy
15. TheHentist
16. Shogun
17. Sniper Kid
18. Alfonsokian

Google Maps Directions to Terra 28th

Map when in Fort Bonifacio Global City

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

are the ones which are not member can join? if yes how much i the entrance?
how many beys required?
(Jun. 29, 2012  1:43 PM)Ryuga04 Wrote: are the ones which are not member can join? if yes how much i the entrance?
how many beys required?

no number of beys are required, the entrance fee is about Php 255 (my estimate)

passport is about Php 500 (my estimate)

BTW please call me Mega Blader, not megablader since megablader is another person, mine has a space and the B is capitalized
I'm a filipino American, WISH I WAS THERE!
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:41 PM)Flash Wrote: I'm a filipino American, WISH I WAS THERE!

Too bad!

Flash
Dont mind my sign there!

Where do you live? Maybe there are WBO sanctioned tournaments near your area

Sulit.com sells a synchrom battle set to for P1,485.
(Jun. 30, 2012  12:53 AM)Mega Blader Wrote:

Where do you live? Maybe there are WBO sanctioned tournaments near your area

thaks, but it's alright. I just saying how much I'm want to compete in the Philippines.Crying
One day left to go bladers!!!!
Good luck and see you there!
one day left and let it rip.
BAKBAKAN NA BUKAS!! (Translation : Its game time tomorrow!)

I am 100% geared!!

3-2-1 GO SHOOOOOOOT!
Good luck to all of you! Wish I could come too, but I live in Canada...
GOod luck guys. get ready to rumble 3-2-1 GOOO shoot.
Wow you guys are so energized haha!!!
I hope we have a good time later!
See you!

3....2.....1...... GO SHOOT!!!!!
Good luck to all participants. Especially my friend Sniper Kid!!!
i can see it clearly now.Stupid
i dont c it
wala naman po akong makita na mga tao dun s public park...
sa park po ba mismo?
whats the report any good news or more good news
I won 1st place on the Main Tournament and the Side Event XD
Congratulations, Shogun! Excellent plays today!
Awesome, I thought Shogun was a total stranger when zionson sent me the results in private message, hah. Congratulations, Shogun.
(Jul. 01, 2012  3:30 PM)Shogun Wrote: I won 1st place on the Main Tournament and the Side Event XD

your diablo nemesis was very strong!
It was a good event marred by overly sunny weather. It had been rainy all week and we all prayed for some sunshine. We did get the sunshine ... more than we asked for, actually. It was so sunny and hot at the park that the parents of Grand Champion Sniper Kid and the Bladed brothers pulled them out of the tournament. It was a shame, because the playing area was excellent but the open area was just too hot that day. So Mega Blader was unable to defend his win from BeyDay.

We're working hard to make our WBO events even better. Watch out for the next one, coming in a few weeks!
nice tourney guys... And congratulations to shogun for winning the main event and congratulations for your new synchrom battle set.
Knowing that alfonsokian was not much of an attack blader and that most of the time he uses stamina (in the attack stadium) it was a chance I just can't miss. I then concluded to use diablo as an arsenal and boom it was the right choice...If I where to use the combo I've been using throughout the entire tournament (MF-M Duo Aquario 230WD) I could have been easily been knocked out by an uncustomized Flash Sagittario knowing the nature of it being a very exceptional wheel for attack.

As for the Zero-G side event, it was really my first time to play in that stadium. Knowing that S bottoms are unfazed by the so-called Zero-G attack and with it's nature of being a sharp then stamina wouldn't be compromized, I decided to go with Defense.

The two combos were
1. MF-M Basalt Cancer AD145MS
2. MF-M Duo Aquario TH170SB