[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

i need to know the date of the tourney so i can ask if my brother is free that day so he could take me
yeah well i know garadark master is interested and im definityly interested i just need to know when this is gonna happen
not from NYC, but i do live within driving distance =D. I am from Long Island, NY
I'm about twenty minutes from Manhattan. I would love to come.
Okay guys, here's the date that I'm going to try and hold the Tournament at Toys R Us. It's going to be on October 16. That's a Saturday.
Just to make sure, these are the people who might come:
CyberDranzer
Jyankeefan13
Leon Wind
TheBlader
kngoftherng
Cye Kinomiya
Erasho Simmons
Garadarkmaster (?)
X-Raded (?)

I'm going to the Toys R Us in Time Square either next Friday or the Friday after that. The date is not set in stone yet for I still have to get their approval, but for now that's the date I'm aiming for. Any changes, I'll let you guys know.
It'll be really cool to have it at the TRU in Times Square.
alrighty well very cool i think thats a pretty good day
Yeah I really hope they would go through with it. I have a pretty good plan also.
Will we win/lose beypoints?
(Sep. 04, 2010  7:05 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Will we win/lose beypoints?
If the event gets approved, then yes, battles will be entered in the Beypoint System.
Cool. I just reread the topic, but I can't figure out if it's going to be MFB or plastic.
(Sep. 04, 2010  7:20 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Cool. I just reread the topic, but I can't figure out if it's going to be MFB or plastic.
Most likely Metal Fight Beyblade, from what I remember. Plastic Beyblades are not even sold anymore.
yeah its gonna me metal fusion/metal fight in the tournament
Okay guys. Just to get things clear, this is how my proposal is going to be. It's not completely finished, but it's what I got so far.
Name: Beys R Us Tournament (If you want to suggest names, feel free to.)
DateConfusedaturday, October 16, 2010
Venue: Time Square Toys R Us (still need their approval.)
Expected Turnout: About 8. Maybe more since I'm going to hand out flyers and put up posters in the Toys R Us if it gets approved.
Format: Standard Swiss Round Robin or regular Round Robin. Depending on the total head count on the day.
Additional information: In the beginning around 12-1, it's going to be setups and freeplay. Meaning you can use any beyblade from any generation. You can also use the Libra wheel only for free play. Also if anyone around the Toys R Us area want to participate, they can get setup and familiarized on how to battle. From 1-2 or 3, depending on how long it's going to last, the tournament is going to start with Standard rules, swiss round robin or regular round robin if you don't have a lot of people.

I hope I'm allowing to put the template on here. >.> It's not official yet, just putting it out there so people won't get confused at anything.

EDIT:
Attendees:
CyberDranzer
Jyankeefan13
Leon Wind
TheBlader
kngoftherng
Cye Kinomiya
Erasho Simmons
Garadarkmaster (?)
X-Raded (?)
It looks really good. I can't wait till October 16th. Do you mind if I bring some friends?
Yeah, sure no problem. If they want, they can participate also.
That's what they're planning on doing. But they're no that good.
Lol well could try if they want. Tongue_out I'm no good yet I still participate. They can battle during Free Play if they want though.
They're looking forward to it. They will all be participating in the actual tournament, and there are three of them.
Alright cool. So that's 11 people that might come.

EDIT: Oh and CyberDranzer, if your friends want to participate in the actual tournament, they have to register here. If they don't want to, they can only participate in the Free Play.

Also, everyone who doesn't have a bladers passport and want to participate in the tournament, there will be a $5 USD entry fee unless Toys R Us doesn't allow it.
If you guys want, after the tournament, we could make a team.
Okay, I'll have them all make accounts next time I see/speak to them.