[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

Guys if you can, please read the Rule Book Standard Version and Event Guide to get to know how the tournament is going to be and what is allowed and what is not so you won't have to ask a lot of questions during the tournament.
Yup Morning Mess I think I can go. This date seems good for me. However you guys need to start doing this in NJ and Philadephia lol.I recently won a tourny with FlameBulldf145. The last match was hard I faced Blackblades younger brother.He was hard to beat.
Tell that to the people in New Jersey and Philadelphia...
Ok..... didnt really understand but I respect your comment.
Lol honestly, I don't think I can host any tournaments in Philly or NJ yet since I'm not familiar with the area. Plus I don't have enough money to keep going back and forth to promote the tournament.

And why do you say that Daegor?
Well Im coming to Newyork for this tourny but however I cant keep giving my dad gas money lol. Its expensive lol.
Loll then just come on the day of the tournament.
I'm not familiar with US geography, but shouldn't it be more appropriate for him to ask for a tournament in New Jersey or Philadelphia in their respective threads? Because they both have one.
Well i think this tournament will be very fun we should start planning and getting definite attendees to get it approved then we should start planning people makin videos and stuff like that
Um Jyankee13 let me know if you are making a tourny or if you ever want to go to a tourny in Jersy.
[Comment removed, I cleaned the rest of the posts.]

Okay, that whole situation aside. There are now about 11 people who might go. All I need now is just Toys R Us' approval.

EDIT: I will be bringing two of my cameras to the tournament. If you guys want, you can bring a video camera also if you want to take videos. But you're responsible for it and anything that happens to it.
Um Jyankee13 can you tell me when your tourny will be hosted at in newyork seeing as thow this is your thread.
Jyankeefan13 and I are in this together. Since he's the threadmaker and I'm the tournament planner.
Oh and morning mess you dont have any rights to tell me im out of the event because I can go anywhere I want to go. And since it is in Toyrus they will most likely be the one sponcering so Im going. Morning Mess Im sure Jyankee doesnt mind me going to the tourny so im going point break. You can be mad,upset alll you want but Im indeed going.
Stop being immature, please.

EDIT: This is a thread about Manhattan meet ups and the upcoming tournament. Stop fussing about it already. Kai-V deleted those posts before for a reason.
hey guys i am going i it october 16th right cuz if it is i going
Roshthebladerx, fix your attitude in general, or we can indeed ban you from any of our events. If Jyankee absolutely wanted you to participate yet that he wanted this tournament to be approved, then he simply could not unless you change. I do not want to see any more comments about this from anybody.

TheSilverBlader Wrote:hey guys i am going i it october 16th right cuz if it is i going
Those are the plans yes, but I do not think it is the official date yet.
It's the official date. The only thing I need approved now is the place. If Toys R Us won't approve me, the tournament is going to be Central Park South. If Toys R Us doesn't approve me.
KAI -V what did I do to make you mad anyways? Its funny you would really bann me from any event for doing nothing. I mean I got the warning percentage up and I didnt write anything that deserved that. But ok. Indeed like a friend aka Ozzy said there are lots of favortism in this website just ignor it. I will stick to that.
Alrightback to the tournament i think we should get a head count so that we could be approved if people see that an approved tournament is in ney york it may spark a large amount of intrest
i can't wait for this tourney man it is going to be awesome i need to get more beys though i only have 2
What I got so far is 11 people going. There are three people that CyberDranzer wants to bring.
how come no one is posting anymore this thread was getting posts like every 5 minutes
Well, come Wednesday, I probably might not post as often as I do because of school. Maybe that's why others aren't posting as much too.
maybe school ruins everything i start middle school on sept 9