Making a book

I am making a downloadable beyblade book for beginners, got any ideas?
Sure! Idea the first: use the Your Creations subforum for this thread. I moved it for you.
I would suggest talking about type matchups in the start.
You should also describe how launcher angles affect each type of beyblade
You might want to make a list of competitive parts
You’re gonna have to be very, very, very good at it, or else people will just read from BeyBase, or the Wiki. Or here.
(Jun. 24, 2020  4:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’re gonna have to be very, very, very good at it, or else people will just read from BeyBase, or the Wiki. Or here.

to be fair they will also read this if its easy to get.
Quick tip (Im not sure if its 100% applicable), if you are using pictures as examples — mainly from social media and individual Beyblade photographers — try to credit them (If showing generic Bey part stock photos like what Amazon and sellers do, Im not quite sure). Just be wary of reposting images of kids in Beyblade launching poses or so, as those may infringe privacy or you forgot to credit your source
There’s gonna be a problem with listing competitive parts. I’m a few months or so, some of them won’t be competitive anymore
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: There’s gonna be a problem with listing competitive parts. I’m a few months or so, some of them won’t be competitive anymore

you can list ones that have been competitive for a while, so they'll prob stay that way
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2020  7:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: There’s gonna be a problem with listing competitive parts. I’m a few months or so, some of them won’t be competitive anymore

you can list ones that have been competitive for a while, so they'll prob stay that way

Yeah, you might want to wait till rage comes out or until tourneys start up again.