Make your underrated parts overrated! Underrated Parts Testing and Discussion Thread

(Oct. 21, 2021  11:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  10:52 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:  
Yeah, in my community, Devil, Dynamite, and Vanish arent really popular choices, and are often overshadowed by Savior, Guilty, and Roar.
That’s very interesting! Usually dynamite and vanish are typical choices for left/right stamina combos in any community. Though my community tends to like roar on drift quite a bit. Interesting.

A lot of people I know like to spam Roar Longinus Giga Metal Drift-0 in Low Mode, and it's very annoying. Hopefully, Greatest Raphael will dominate the meta.
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:36 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s very interesting! Usually dynamite and vanish are typical choices for left/right stamina combos in any community. Though my community tends to like roar on drift quite a bit. Interesting.

A lot of people I know like to spam Roar Longinus Giga Metal Drift-0 in Low Mode, and it's very annoying. Hopefully, Greatest Raphael will dominate the meta.
Huh. Interesting. I’d think that they’d use Bahamut if it’s metal drift but I guess not. Very similiar combo to the roar+drift combos my community uses. Tbh, i don’t think Raphael will dominate. We’ve already got prominence to beat up any left bey and to have great defense, so I doubt Raphael will do better than that. It may be a bit better at equalizing or maybe have a bit more destabilizing capabilities?
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  11:36 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: A lot of people I know like to spam Roar Longinus Giga Metal Drift-0 in Low Mode, and it's very annoying. Hopefully, Greatest Raphael will dominate the meta.
Huh. Interesting. I’d think that they’d use Bahamut if it’s metal drift but I guess not. Very similiar combo to the roar+drift combos my community uses. Tbh, i don’t think Raphael will dominate. We’ve already got prominence to beat up any left bey and to have great defense, so I doubt Raphael will do better than that. It may be a bit better at equalizing or maybe have a bit more destabilizing capabilities?

Or it might be able to C R O N C H other Beys to pieces lol.
(Oct. 21, 2021  6:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:30 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: The L Gear isn’t good for stamina. I think it decreases it, but I’m not sure.

You have Jolt don’t you? Use Jolt.

Also Lord is mainly used for stamina, and GT stuff are highly outclassed. That’s why I don’t like Standard. The meta is always changing as new parts are released (especially after TT goes mad and releases Bearing dash, Metal Drift, High Xtend+ dash, etcetera) so right after you buy a part a new part is a better version! Standard equals buying a lot
Thank goodness for C and L and I hope Gt is still considered

Going back to topic,
Is Arc Bahamut used in Limited? I think there was some talk during its release that it had better stamina than Drain Fafnir which  had better teeth. So would Arc Bahamut  work on Destroy’ as a mixed attack combo?

Also is Right Artemis really that good? It was used as an alternative to Shining amaterios after its ban, but it looks a bit recoil heavy to me. Is it worth buying?

By the way can Turn be put on Bearing and does it have its own advantages over Wall or Lift? Apparently Turn has better opposite spin than Lift but what about in same spin?

Does Guardian Kerbeus has any advantage over Deep Chaos? Deep Chaos has destabilisation abilities and better stamina, also some have better teeth than gK. So is there any situation in which you would use Guardian Kerbeus?

Is octa really that good for stationary attack or defence? It’s frequently outspun by common things and I feel Orbit has better stamina and gets the bey better hits than octa on stationary attack.

I feel TheRogueBlader might be able to answer some of my questions?
Yeah I can answer them if you want. I’ll just list the answers in the order you asked the questions. 
Yeah the L Gear is good for upward weight, i was just giving an example of how devil and dynamite can both be used in the deck. That’s also why I said “Then again, you need the f gear to be really good. Without the f gear I’d say dynamite is barely as good as tempest”
This wasn’t a question you asked but yeah I agree. Not everyone can buy most releases so standard is kind of a disadvantage, but it’s also a challenge to make use of what you have. That’s why limited is my fav format. It’s beys are more customizable and gimmicky than classic, but you don’t need to keep buying releases to have good parts like standard. 
Yes actually. Arc Bahamut is pretty good, but it’s got bad teeth. I believe some players used it on zone’+z for a while? Arc Bahamut is I think 12-13 grams? So I wouldn’t use it for a mixed attack combo over something like Geist which has better weight, defense, attack, LAD cause the rubber, etc… Arc Bahamut is switchable with drain if you want more stamina at the cost of burst resistance but for most cases Geist and drain outclass it. Considering it comes in the god customize set however, I would buy it. You get deep chaos, a bearing driver, arc Bahamut, an atomic driver, a metal godchild, some extra frames, and a tornado wyvern layer. So yeah the set that it comes in when you consider the parts is worth buying. But I wouldn’t say that Arc Bahamut individually is worth buying. 
I don’t know actually. My knowledge as far as Right Artemis is that it’s mainly defensive? And it’s used as a alternative to Amaterios because of its strong teeth. People use it one zone’+z here in Cali which I don’t get. Here attack isn’t used much (unfortunately) and zone’+z is already a dash. I personally would use something like hazard Kerbeus over right Artemis on zone’+z. But yeah as far as Artemis goes, Idk. Maybe do some research, but I could see it used on some right bearing combos since it’s got strong teeth. For now, and in my opinion, I say don’t buy it also because the set it comes in is expensive but maybe do some more research. 
Turn, Lift, and Wall are all good frames for bearing. But wall is best specifically on bearing. See wall has the greatest LAD of the three because it sits the lowest, but because it sits low it also scrapes. On bearing bearing doesn’t fall over. It just tilts so I’d use wall over any other frame on bearing. One stuff like rise, or maybe zone’+z that is like bearing in LAD but can fall over a bit I’d use lift. Turns got bettet opposite spin, but it doesn’t have much same spin. I don’t own lift, but I do know that you can switch it in upper mode for less scraping/same spin, and low mode so it’s almost like wall for opposite spin. So on bearing use wall. On any wide base LAD driver that’s not bearing use lift. Turn works best on wide tipped attack drivers like maybe ev’ that don’t tip over until the very end, plus ev’ is tall so it decreases scraping. 
Deep Chaos is better than Guardian Kerbeus. Yeah. Cause they’re basically the same bey chaos just has the best right spin stamina out of any layer in limited. It’s got bad teeth though. So does guardian Kerbeus. This is similiar to right Artemis because I don’t know too much about guardian Kerbeus. I’d say chaos is better overall, since Kerbeus is worse in every way and they both have bad teeth, but do some more research to be sure. 
Octa is a very unique and interesting driver. It’s classified stamina but it’s more like a heavyweight balance-defensive driver. It can be used for weight based defense on things like Geist, it can be used for stationary attack on things like buster, it can be used for semi-mobile attack on things like Z-achilles (I love this one) and other stuff. It’s LAD is comparable to atomic so it can OS low tier opposite spin beys no matter what setup it’s got. Orbit is a great driver, I don’t own it but I have orbit metal which is basically better since it decreases friction. Orbit metal is one of my favorite stamina types, but like I said Octa has much more weight, defense, and capabilities on other combos. It all depends what combo you want to use Octa on. 
Hope I helped! (Sorry for the insanely long quote)
Octa is quite good actually. I hosted a cbt and one of the thing given to me was Dragon The End Kou Octa. It was able to beat Rage Longinus Destroy' 1A and Master Diabolos 00 Orbit Metal. It also is on 1-0 with Tempest Lucifer2 Destroy 1A with Dragon on 1 point. I am unable to continue since my launcher broke, btw any way to fix it? It's not resetting when you pull the string anymore, you have to manually do it. It can even launch right spin beys in left mode ._.
(Oct. 22, 2021  3:15 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  6:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah I can answer them if you want. I’ll just list the answers in the order you asked the questions. 
Yeah the L Gear is good for upward weight, i was just giving an example of how devil and dynamite can both be used in the deck. That’s also why I said “Then again, you need the f gear to be really good. Without the f gear I’d say dynamite is barely as good as tempest”
This wasn’t a question you asked but yeah I agree. Not everyone can buy most releases so standard is kind of a disadvantage, but it’s also a challenge to make use of what you have. That’s why limited is my fav format. It’s beys are more customizable and gimmicky than classic, but you don’t need to keep buying releases to have good parts like standard. 
Yes actually. Arc Bahamut is pretty good, but it’s got bad teeth. I believe some players used it on zone’+z for a while? Arc Bahamut is I think 12-13 grams? So I wouldn’t use it for a mixed attack combo over something like Geist which has better weight, defense, attack, LAD cause the rubber, etc… Arc Bahamut is switchable with drain if you want more stamina at the cost of burst resistance but for most cases Geist and drain outclass it. Considering it comes in the god customize set however, I would buy it. You get deep chaos, a bearing driver, arc Bahamut, an atomic driver, a metal godchild, some extra frames, and a tornado wyvern layer. So yeah the set that it comes in when you consider the parts is worth buying. But I wouldn’t say that Arc Bahamut individually is worth buying. 
I don’t know actually. My knowledge as far as Right Artemis is that it’s mainly defensive? And it’s used as a alternative to Amaterios because of its strong teeth. People use it one zone’+z here in Cali which I don’t get. Here attack isn’t used much (unfortunately) and zone’+z is already a dash. I personally would use something like hazard Kerbeus over right Artemis on zone’+z. But yeah as far as Artemis goes, Idk. Maybe do some research, but I could see it used on some right bearing combos since it’s got strong teeth. For now, and in my opinion, I say don’t buy it also because the set it comes in is expensive but maybe do some more research. 
Turn, Lift, and Wall are all good frames for bearing. But wall is best specifically on bearing. See wall has the greatest LAD of the three because it sits the lowest, but because it sits low it also scrapes. On bearing bearing doesn’t fall over. It just tilts so I’d use wall over any other frame on bearing. One stuff like rise, or maybe zone’+z that is like bearing in LAD but can fall over a bit I’d use lift. Turns got bettet opposite spin, but it doesn’t have much same spin. I don’t own lift, but I do know that you can switch it in upper mode for less scraping/same spin, and low mode so it’s almost like wall for opposite spin. So on bearing use wall. On any wide base LAD driver that’s not bearing use lift. Turn works best on wide tipped attack drivers like maybe ev’ that don’t tip over until the very end, plus ev’ is tall so it decreases scraping. 
Deep Chaos is better than Guardian Kerbeus. Yeah. Cause they’re basically the same bey chaos just has the best right spin stamina out of any layer in limited. It’s got bad teeth though. So does guardian Kerbeus. This is similiar to right Artemis because I don’t know too much about guardian Kerbeus. I’d say chaos is better overall, since Kerbeus is worse in every way and they both have bad teeth, but do some more research to be sure. 
Octa is a very unique and interesting driver. It’s classified stamina but it’s more like a heavyweight balance-defensive driver. It can be used for weight based defense on things like Geist, it can be used for stationary attack on things like buster, it can be used for semi-mobile attack on things like Z-achilles (I love this one) and other stuff. It’s LAD is comparable to atomic so it can OS low tier opposite spin beys no matter what setup it’s got. Orbit is a great driver, I don’t own it but I have orbit metal which is basically better since it decreases friction. Orbit metal is one of my favorite stamina types, but like I said Octa has much more weight, defense, and capabilities on other combos. It all depends what combo you want to use Octa on. 
Hope I helped! (Sorry for the insanely long quote)
Octa is quite good actually. I hosted a cbt and one of the thing given to me was Dragon The End Kou Octa. It was able to beat Rage Longinus Destroy' 1A and Master Diabolos 00 Orbit Metal. It also is on 1-0 with Tempest Lucifer2 Destroy 1A with Dragon on 1 point. I am unable to continue since my launcher broke, btw any way to fix it? It's not resetting when you pull the string anymore, you have to manually do it. It can even launch right spin beys in left mode ._.
I’m sorry, I don’t know how to fix it. If it can launch right spin beys in LEFTSPIN mode it’s probably the gears that are caught. Maybe just keep twisting the part that holds the bey till it clicks? Or until the string is fully retracted
I'm glad Octa was brought up, I've had a lot of free time lately so I've been working on wearing down the tiny plastic nub on it. It seems to have pretty decent stamina/LAD on DB beys, although tbh I've just been doing lots of solo launches and haven't done any actual combo testing yet.

Ideally, I'd probably pair it with Giga, since it's one of the heaviest and OWD-oriented disks in the game (that, and the octagon shapes on Octa and Giga line up perfectly).
(Nov. 01, 2021  9:05 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'm glad Octa was brought up, I've had a lot of free time lately so I've been working on wearing down the tiny plastic nub on it. It seems to have pretty decent stamina/LAD on DB beys, although tbh I've just been doing lots of solo launches and haven't done any actual combo testing yet.

Ideally, I'd probably pair it with Giga, since it's one of the heaviest and OWD-oriented disks in the game (that, and the octagon shapes on Octa and Giga line up perfectly).
Personally I don’t think Octa would do well in standard just because of the stamina buff and drivers like bearing’ and zone’+z being common. But if you find a spicy combo then go for it!

Edit: I do think it’s really good in limited, and though I only have 2 classic beys Octa is also nice in classic
can I do mixing of burst parts?
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:50 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: can I do mixing of burst parts?

What does that mean?

Takara Tomy stays with Takara Tomy, Hasbro stays with Hasbro, fakes stay with... they aren't allowed.

...If that's what you're asking
(Nov. 01, 2021  9:05 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:

Takara Tomy stays with Takara Tomy, Hasbro stays with Hasbro, fakes stay with... they aren't allowed.

Yeah I was wondering what that meant, maybe GodzillaFan101 is asking if he can mix different parts from series? Like combine god layer and turbo parts?
(Nov. 01, 2021  9:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  9:05 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Takara Tomy stays with Takara Tomy, Hasbro stays with Hasbro, fakes stay with... they aren't allowed.

Yeah I was wondering what that meant, maybe GodzillaFan101 is asking if he can mix different parts from series? Like combine god layer and turbo parts?

That would also be an L, unless you meant Cho-Z.
(Nov. 02, 2021  12:31 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  9:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah I was wondering what that meant, maybe GodzillaFan101 is asking if he can mix different parts from series? Like combine god layer and turbo parts?

That would also be an L, unless you meant Cho-Z.

Yeah, I meant Cho-z
I meant can I do mixing parts from different series
(Nov. 02, 2021  1:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I meant can I do mixing parts from different series
Yeah, you can
(Nov. 02, 2021  2:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  1:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I meant can I do mixing parts from different series
Yeah, you can
AWESOME
(Nov. 02, 2021  3:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  2:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah, you can
AWESOME

Um...you thought that different series parts cannot be mixed?
(Nov. 03, 2021  9:29 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2021  3:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: AWESOME

Um...you thought that different series parts cannot be mixed?
He was built different

Today I would like to discuss my favorite driver: Bullet

I shall conduct some testing and give me some combos, GreaterLonginus you know my list.
(Nov. 03, 2021  10:14 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2021  9:29 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Um...you thought that different series parts cannot be mixed?
He was built different

Today I would like to discuss my favorite driver: Bullet

I shall conduct some testing and give me some combos, GreaterLonginus you know my list.

Bullet is actually quite good for Classic. Limited...not so much. 
For anyone who has Bullet, Classic layers and high drivers, can you test Bullet against those high drivers? I want to see if Bullet is outclassed or not.
is that what I wrote than why would you think that?
For some reason World and 3A pair up almost perfectly. Thsi locks world in left and teh power isn’t that great, but it’s interesting.
Has anyone given a test for Operate'? I feel like this driver has not given much a chance to be a competitive use in any format.
(Dec. 20, 2021  6:04 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Has anyone given a test for Operate'? I feel like this driver has not given much a chance to be a competitive use in any format.
Well nowadays just cause there’s a high chance you’ll end up in opposite spin, it’s pretty much useless in first stage. In deck format beys are to heavy to be hit around by operate’ and it just doesn’t have the stamina or defense. Same in limited. In classic though I’ve seen some people use it pretty effectively on things like wyvern. I don’t have it though, so I wouldn’t know to too much about it. Just the basics

(Dec. 20, 2021  3:06 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: For some reason World and 3A pair up almost perfectly. Thsi locks world in left and teh power isn’t that great, but it’s interesting.
Yeah the blades line up almost perfectly. Kinda like glide and 2A or infinite and 1A
I think Shot could be good for tornado stalling, as it’s basically Reboot 2.0, so when it jumps maybe it can be used for such as use (only got it to work against right world Spriggan on Eternal, got bodied by Mirage on Bearing and stock Rage, combo was prominence Valkyrie 1 Shot-10)