Make up your own Cross Fight B-Daman!

@[Igetup]
1. You're not supposed to double post.

2. Can you please stop posting about how you can't get emails or your mother will "kill you"? This isn't the thread to talk about it and once is enough. At the very least explain why.
Cool thread. I have every CFB in the line and love em.

Air=Zoroaste
Power=10
Control=5
Rapidfire=7

It would be a bdaman with a mini air cannon for a core. It would have very strong tight hold parts for lots of power, but you could still rapidfire it because it would be just push-button. It would be a dragon type similar to the design of drazeros but with more spikes and looking more like an actual dragon

And o yeah, I almost forgot. B-daman Burst. B-daman tthat burst when you hit them. The ball is in your court Takara Tomy
Midnight=Eligos

Power=7

Control=7

Rapid Fire-9

Eligos is a demon in biblical mythology. Also a username I have on many sites

Shot: Infinity Eclipse
How to get the card for spike Phoenix? That they collect something and they've got spike Phoenix for free.
Drive=Kilo
Type Power/=turtle
Status
Power 10/10
Rapid fire 4/10
Control 0/10
Super shot turning drive
Mode change Rapid fire power
Setient :Ultimate flying turtle
Favorite battle field: power push
Favorite TV show :Mockey mouse
Owner Nasami nasaki (Freind of adis)
Details about this b daman:

He uses the Drive core, Similar to terrimon he has many spring and gear ,mechanism to make him powerful and ho, terrimon is a turtle type b daman too.

How to make a simple b daman magazine that can load marble for10 marble?
Do you know that I'm going to open a b daman club and you can have your own b daman, create and design your own b daman. I think each b daman will cost for 1or3 Dollar(s). The Club will open for 2559 (2016)
Or 2560 (2017) maybe. You can join the club but, I think you can't because the club is in the country starting with letter "T" not Turkey but other, guess what!!
WinkStupidCute

Absolutely it's an invitation but, I can't change the topic
And make that letter J my plan changed a little bit.
Hi! I'm back again it's me!, Igetup and here's my new b daman
Actually this b daman is made for a long long time as I remember 2 or 3 month ago his name is
Lunch=Piñata
He's a power type b daman here's his status
Power 6/10
Rapid fire 3/10
Control 10/10
..........................................................................................................................................................

His owner Wasashi Terami, Piñata owner or also known as Washashi Terami did you see the word "Terami"?
It was similar to Terrimon the legendary b daman, yes it ihe was the one who create Terrimon's body the Terrimon sentient arrived,
Then Wasashi dislike it. When Wasashi went back home he told what he did to his new b daman to , Then his sister went disappointed and left him over then so he create Piñata to destroy Terrrimon and bring back his peace but Piñata was a weakling, he may not bring back his peace ever and ever again.

Piñata's super shot is candy corn crush, it destroy opponents marbles.
Piñata has no sentient he was a lonely b daman with bad history, it has a hidden power as I remember
he uses a core change system. He is simlar to smash dragold. He was white and some blue with a shiny core.Tongue_out_wink[/color]

Where is everyone else!?!

Huh! Someone please post your post on page 5
@[Igetup] Dude if we don't want to comment we don't have to!

Anyway, why does it's control stat have to be the highest when it's a power type?
Magnum=Phylogenetic
Power5/5
Rapid fire 5/5
Control5/5
Emblem boost magnum
Special emblem random shot
-------------------—--------------—-----------------—----------------------------------/-----------—------------------
A b daman from the past taken by a group of scientists. People usually think that this b daman is useless and
fake it look familiar to cobalt saber.Confused
I guess my plan was a failure.... it din't work out great..
Wave = dracian
Type rapid fire
Rapid fire 5
Power 4
Accuracy 3
Emblem none
Details
Dracian with blue core look like garuburn + dracian mixed together.
(Jul. 08, 2016  4:08 PM)Igetup Wrote: I guess my plan was a failure.... it din't work out great..
Wave = dracian
Type rapid fire
Rapid fire 5
Power 4
Accuracy 3
Emblem none
Details
Double posting isn't allowed. Sorry to mini-mod but I thought I should correct this before it got out of hand
(Jul. 13, 2016  2:14 AM)Classik Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2016  4:08 PM)Igetup Wrote: I guess my plan was a failure.... it din't work out great..
Wave = dracian
Type rapid fire
Rapid fire 5
Power 4
Accuracy 3
Emblem none
Details
Double posting isn't allowed. Sorry to mini-mod but I thought I should correct this before it got out of hand
the posts were several months apart,so Igetup is not double posting
Sorry I didn’t see this sooner, I just wasn’t into B-Daman until recently this year... here’s my custom B-Daman!

Name: Blaze=Gunmetal
Type: Special
Power: 6/10
Control: 2.5/10
Rapid-fire: 6/10
Emblem Charge: Thousand Bullet Blast (a powerfully destructive move that sends a barrage of marbles at the target)
Blitzkrieg Emblem charge: Minigun Burst (like Thousand Bullet Blast but with more power and ferocity)
Sentient: Yes but the B-Animal is man-made (the creator calls it the B-Robot)
Personality: Like Garuburn, Gunmetal is collected but can heat up easily. He also is quite laughable and humorous.
Mode Change: Normal mode and Blitzkrieg mode. Normal mode has one trigger, blitzkrieg has two.
Appearance: Gunmetal is a deep red/maroon color with gray and blue highlights. He has big shield like covers on his arms, the right arm having a silver one and the left having a detailed maroon cover. The emblems resemble triangles, with one little flat end (like a one sided trapezoid) and they have light blue translucent bits with little red highlights. The head has no “animal” eyes but his visor is translucent blue like his highlights. Each arm cover has a silver plate on it, once again the one sided trapezoid. The Blaze core resembles the Mach core, but with hold parts like the torque core for more power, and the coloring is dark grey, or “gunmetal”, and the trigger doesn’t have a ring like the Mach core. The feet have a rounded triangle at the front and wing-like extensions at the back for at least a little stability. More about the head, it has little silver highlights and a blue/grey stripe thing down the middle of the top. He also has bars from the bottom of his visor that almost reach the top of it. His arm parts also feature gun-like hands, hence the name Gunmetal. Hope this post wasn’t too boring, he’s just detailed.
What the heck y’all talking bout lol
(Aug. 13, 2018  5:46 AM)DinoKrunkleYT Wrote: Sorry I didn’t see this sooner, I just wasn’t into B-Daman until recently this year... here’s my custom B-Daman!

Name: Blaze=Gunmetal
Type: Special
Power: 6/10
Control: 2.5/10
Rapid-fire: 6/10
Emblem Charge: Thousand Bullet Blast (a powerfully destructive move that sends a barrage of marbles at the target)
Special Emblem charge: Minigun Burst (like Thousand Bullet Blast but with more power and ferocity)
Sentient: Yes but the B-Animal is man-made (the creator calls it the B-Robot)
Personality: Like Garuburn, Gunmetal is collected but can heat up easily. He also is quite laughable and humorous.
Appearance: Gunmetal is a deep red/maroon color with gray and blue highlights. He has big shield like covers on his arms, the right arm having a silver one and the left having a detailed maroon cover. The emblems resemble triangles, with one little flat end (like a one sided trapezoid) and they have light blue translucent bits with little red highlights. The head has no “animal” eyes but his visor is translucent blue like his highlights. Each arm cover has a silver plate on it, once again the one sided trapezoid. The Blaze core resembles the Mach core, but with hold parts like the torque core for more power, and the coloring is dark grey, or “gunmetal”, and the trigger doesn’t have a ring like the Mach core. The feet have a rounded triangle at the front and wing-like extensions at the back for at least a little stability. More about the head, it has little silver highlights and a blue/grey stripe thing down the middle of the top. He also has bars from the bottom of his visor that almost reach the top of it. His arm parts also feature gun-like hands, hence the name Gunmetal. Hope this post wasn’t too boring, he’s just detailed.
Is this a Heavy machine gun ????
Not really, he’s just equal in power and rapid fire, and, actually, I guess he is?

EDIT: This is a Cross fight style b-Daman. Not crash or battle b-daman

EDIT 2: Where is everyone? I thought this had at least a few readers...