Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

How do you make a bey

Name: Flame DragioX
Looks: Purple and red with the symbol of a white dragon in the middle, it can change its size.
Type: Attack/Defence
Special moves:
Burning Flame= Flame DragioX clashes into the opponent cloaked in fire.
Dragon Tail= Flame DragioX comes out and swishes it's tail down on the rival with tremendous power
Dark Fire= A huge beam of blackish purple fire it shot out towards your foe.
Shooting Star: Flame DragioX makes a wish and golden stars come flying down from the sky to attack the foe.
Ultimate sky dragon attack= Flame DragioX's most powerful move. Your bey shoots into the air and while spinning creates a fire tornado which then comes crashing down on your rival along with your bey cloaked in a veil of light, which then attacks the foe with it's claws and jagged wings.
So I had an idea for a new OC that will be added to the OC Gang with Athena Valhalla so here it is

Owen Shinkinsi

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 106lbs

Hair Color: Gray with Red Highlights

Eye Color: Green

Physical Appearance: Owen is a short boy with spiky gray hair with red highlights and he has 2 arrows on his cheeks that point to his eyes. He wears a blue Tshirt with a Eclipse logo on it. He wears black Jean's and brown leather sandals. He also bares a scar on his forearm where a bey had hit him in a match

Personality: Owen is generally a good guy and pretty funny, he obviously loves blading and he has an incredible bond with his Bey, Orion in which he looks up to as his guide and in a way, a sibling he never had. Owen can also get pretty intense when somebody makes fun of his hair.

Beyblade(s): Variant Lucifer.Un.2D (Former) Quasar Orion.Gg.Xc'-8

Special Moves: Quasar Flash
I really want to know how to create my own Unhappy... What do the creators use to make them?
(Feb. 24, 2022  12:41 AM)Kajin Kusandra Wrote: I really want to know how to create my own Unhappy... What do the creators use to make them?

It’s pretty easy once you get used to it don’t worry it the basic gist of making a Character is adding information about them that a Normal Human or a Beyblade Character in the Anime would have such as Appearance, Looks, Features, and Personality and basically what else a Normal Human and or Beyblade Character would have and don’t think you have to abide to anyone else’s way of making characters or their styles of doing it just do it how you feel like you’d wanna do it then you should be good to go. Have fun making your own character! Smile
Here's my oc
A redo of character designs for Densetsu: Batal Hiro.

Warning: Spoilers for Beyblade Burst Densetsu imminent

Feedback would be appreciated
A redo of character designs for Densetsu: Chelzar Pyrrhos

Warning: Spoilers for Beyblade Burst Densetsu imminent

Lance Thunderblade bey: Vortex Leagueious (Balance) faceplate shows the symbols of a master knight and a sword covered in blood Special Move: Vortex Burst Piledrive Whip
(Mar. 05, 2022  12:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Athena Valhalla Character Bio (UPDATED since 2020)

Athena Valhalla Full Character Bio (Actually read my story if you want full context on her biography)
This Is a bey with the dynamite battle system (not anime for bu, custom)

Blade: Lightning

Core: Xenos

Disc: Nexus

Driver: Variable'
lucky derick and his beyblades name is lucky leperchaun. He wears green is apart of hydes and phis team and wants world domination and uses dark power. bc he is evil
Blader: sharan yu

Bey: Shining Starlight
A defense type with a blue/brown/green layer. Has a mode changing gimmick in the driver and has a barrier gimmick similar to Lucifer’s barrier in surge

Special move: Shooting star
Beyblade: **** Kukulkan
The layer resembles the og Beat kukulkan but the claws are bigger and include metal.
The layer includes kukulkan but vertically
Special Shoot : Kami beat, X’ceed dash
If anyone has an idea for the layer name feel free to say it!
dang was that bad?
My custom character would be:

Benjamin Gaunt

System: Superior System (my own creation!)

Beyblade: Void Bellerus Balance Mayhem

Typing: Balance

Special Moves: Void Slash, Void Resist, Void Break, Void Destruction, Void Obliteration.

Void Slash 'slashes' the opponent with the Beyblade's Rubber Slash Blade.

Void Resist resists the opponent's attacks with the Plastic Resist Blade.

Void Break utilizes all aspects of the Beyblade, and can sometimes, very rarely, break a weaker Beyblade.

Void Destruction is basically Z Dive.

Void Obliteration is when Benjamin becomes corrupted, therefor having a dark resonance. The entire Beyblade takes on a dark flux until the opponent is defeated, or if it is defeated. An upgraded version of Void Destruction, that is very likely to break both strong and weak Beyblades.
I got an idea from your username
(Beyblade character)
Name:Kurogami
Wears:Black Jacket
Has:Black Hair
Beyblade:Ultimate Nyx
Upgraded Beyblade: Ultimate Nyx (FR Gear)
2nd Upgraded Beyblade:Midnight Nyx
3rd Upgraded(IK theres a lot):Midnight Nyx (FRU Gear)

Always FR stand for Fire Ryker (Fire is the beyblade of his best friend named Ryker) and FRU is Fire Ryker Ultra (The upgraded version of fire)

auto correct,i mean also

also this is BU system with the BU lock and stuff
(Jul. 27, 2022  6:16 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: (Beyblade character)
Name:Kurogami
Wears:Black Jacket
Has:Black Hair
Beyblade:Ultimate Nyx
Upgraded Beyblade: Ultimate Nyx (FR Gear)
2nd Upgraded Beyblade:Midnight Nyx
3rd Upgraded(IK theres a lot):Midnight Nyx (FRU Gear)

Always FR stand for Fire Ryker (Fire is the beyblade of his best friend named Ryker) and FRU is Fire Ryker Ultra (The upgraded version of fire)

auto correct,i mean also

also this is BU system with the BU lock and stuff
You can edit you post instead of posting in a sequence btw. It is the pencil button and you choose the edit option
There is also a thread for beyblades if you're interested
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...lade-Burst
(Jul. 27, 2022  9:35 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: I know,im just not good at that.
I don't blame you, you're still fairly new here and I had my moments discovering how the forums work too.
Name: Alexander Glass

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Character: Alexander is an inconspicuous and unobtrusive blade, and while his win/loss record is average (on purpose), he possesses a sagacious ability to read the emotions of people around him with pinpoint accuracy and either helps or destroys them. He is well-versed in history as he quotes many historical figures who are all well known for their intelligence. He tends to come up with ingenious and imaginative plans to defeat bladers and help people defeat their opponents if it helps him. He is somewhat socially awkward, as he is terrible at communicating with people and fails at correctly associating with them.As a result, he speaks in a very monotonous way and tends to isolate himself from his peers, not getting involved with social activities. These traits tend to leave an impression on others that he is cunning, uncaring, breezy, and carefree, while also hinting at aloofness, latency, or generally a sense of apathy towards anything besides issues that specifically concern him which is why he is scene as a enigmatic presence.Well why is he likes this? That answer goes back to his father Theodore Glass who trained him to be the perfect blader and causing him to lose all emotion besides the delight to win no matter the costs. Due to this Alexander tries to make himself look average to hide his true abilities till one day he can prove his fathers ideals wrong and find a opponent that can defeat him when he is going one hundred percent.

Bey: Titan Athena Drift 2B (I haven't thought of a DB combo for my oc's bey so I'm using Alexander's Sparking combo.)

Bey Type: Dual spin defense

Special Moves:
Titan Spin: When Athena is in the opposite spin direction of its opponent Athena can spin equalize.

Titan Slash: Using either of the two attack points on Titan Athena can channel all of its power to one of those attack points causing a devastating attack.

Drift Counter: If attacked the drift driver can grind on the stadium and fly back at its opponent.

Spring lock: If hit with a strong enough attack on either of Titan's burst stop points Athena can lock the burst stoppers in place causing Athena to not be able to burst.

Description of Character's Outfit: Alexander's outfit usually consists of a white T shirt with a blue short sleeve jacket and brown pants with red sneakers. Though he may wear other things like his green T shirt with a white hoodie and black pants and white sandals. Unlike others he doesn't really care about his blading attire all he cares is that it works.
Character Name: Zeus Montero
Beyblade Name: Lightning Zeone (Attack Type)
Beyblade Attacks:
- Lightning Blitz
- (more moves coming up)

Beyblade Special Attack: Lightning Devastation
Character Name: Mirai Aomidori
Personality: Tomboyish girl, who is an airhead. She has a lot of losses and developed some sort of inferiority complex, but that is something she doesn't want to show others, and she doesn't know how to show her true emotions well, so she hides it with her cheerful demeanor and despite all that, she keeps a determined attitude. Her win rate has more losses than wins, but someone inspires her to become the best blader that she can be. Other than Beyblade, she enjoys swimming, which relates to her bey and launch.
Appearance: She has pinkish-red hair (with a boyish haircut and an ahoge), and bluish-green eyes (as her family name suggests). She is quite short and has tan skin and tan lines. She wears a long sleeveless dress shirt (or maybe a hoodie cuz I'm too lazy) and biker shorts. She also got long fingerless gloves on her arms, and a pair of sneakers.

(Forgive me on this, I'm not too good,)
Beyblade: Aquamarine Melusine
Motif: A fairy with two tails of a serpent
Type: Balanced
Spin Direction: Left
Layer: Melusine Arondight (Fate Reference cri)
Disk: Spread
Driver: Wave
Special Attack: Aquamarine Whirlpool
Attacks: Aquamarine Splash
Aquamarine Stroke
my character is called Kaiyan Suki
bey name: Dragon Spriron (stamina)
special powers: spriron beam, dragon crash and dragon defense
counterclockwise spin