Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Name: Wynette Zurama

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Silver (shines when resonating)

Height: 4'5ft

Weight: 104lbs

Appearance: Wynette wears a blue t shirt that has a wolfs face on it with a gray jacket that she usually keeps unzipped. She wears blue jeans with a red stripe going down the side of the legs and wears blue Nikes.

Personality: Wynette is a very introverted and quiet person and really only communicates with a wolf that follows her around, because of this weird connection she is often bullied at school.

Beyblade: Instinct Wolf Pack Fang

Special Moves: Instinct Wing, Wolf Defense, Instinct Hunt
Name: Miyuki Amakasu

Hometown: Roppongi Hills

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown

Height: 167 cm

Appearance: Miyuki has a shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. On stage, she usually wears a light yellow dress that has pastel orange and white accents with a short skirt and a light yellow beret hat with a bluish-green bow. Aside of that, she usually wears a short-sleeved yellow T-shirt  with the words "Muteki Beast" Printed on it, along with a black jacket and a knee-high orange-white checkered skirt.

Personality: Aside of her rough and strong Beyblading skills, she is a nice and cheerful person outside of the stadium. She is supportive towards her friends and family. She is also quite humorous. She focuses on being an idol rather than a blader, but still finds joy in Beyblading and still loves it.

Bey: Solace Moloch MD (MD = Mass Destroyer)

Special Moves: Burning Crush, Hell's Wrath, Rough Destruction
FunFact!: Her design is highly inspired from Mio Honda, A character from IdolM@sters Live!
Prolly my favorite OC i've ever made

Name: Douraku Nishimura
Height: 5ft 11
Eye Color: Crimson
Hair: Black with a crimson streak
Bey: Chaos Dracones
Appearance: Douraku wears a crimson short sleeved shirt and black leather jacket. He has Shaggy messy Hair, that's about mid-length . One streak of his hair is Crimson.
I like to think of myself as a character, so yeah.......
My bey is Ghost Aeneas, it is a balance type with a driver similar to infinite achilles.
It is black, white, teal/turquoise and grey.
It's special attack is Ghost Reap in which my beyblade goes so fast that you can't see it and then comes out of no where to make an attack which is sure to make the other bey burst.
My character (me) is 10 and has black hair with a white streak and turquoise eyes with a red scar (which I do not) which glow when he resonates, his personality is a bit of a mix between Shu and Free's.
This might be my character I made:

Name: Damian
Eye color: Red
Hair color: White

Bey: Nebula L Drago

Appearance: Has a mask covering his mouth and his right eye. He has white hair and his body is covered in a black shirt that looks torn and ripped on some parts. He also has white pants and black shoes. Sometimes he wears a black jacket over his shirt and pants but he usually doesn’t wear it.
Tider corato

bey lightning dragold (balance type)
bey
color:black red gold bule
One of my new OC's

Belle Harris

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blonde

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 104lbs

Nationality: American

Physical Appearance: Belle is pretty decently tall and has a medium sized body with a semi large chest with medium sized thighs. She has long hair which is often held in a ponytail. She wears a tie dye shirt with a leather jacket and blue skinny jeans with small frays below the knee and leather boots.

Personality: Belle is pretty rich but isnt a spoiled brat about it but is actually a really nice person. She shares her money with her friends and often donates it to charities.

Beyblade: Fang Behemoth 0T Z' 3B
Ok this is definitely my favorite character I’ve made

Name: Rex
Hair color: Red and black

Bey: Immortal Alastor

Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD
Name: Rai Wakabayachi
Bey : Crystal Dragon
Bey Spirit: A pink dragon with cristal rainbowy wings ( has 3 colors . Light blue,Purple Red)
Bey Type: Attack
Special Attack: "FINAL ATTACK : LANDING OF DOOM!"
Best Friends : Valt ,Shu and Zac
Crush : Wakiya Komurasaki
Bey Attacking Way : when opponent hits her bey , and flies into the air , it does the final attack by switching its base to be so sharp and tries to land so fast that can destroy the opponent bey and wins!
Photo : a girl like my photo profile in this website
Mine:

Shu

Hair Color: White

Bey: Spriggan

Spriggan is a balance type bey that has a red color scheme.

Idky but I think there is a character sorta like this already...

(Feb. 22, 2021  8:03 PM)RayaSunshine Wrote: Name: Rai Wakabayachi
Bey Spirit: A pink dragon with cristal rainbowy wings ( has 3 colors . Light blue,Purple Red)
Bey Attacking Way : when opponent hits her bey , and flies into the air , it does the final attack by switching its base to be so sharp and tries to land so fast that can destroy the opponent bey and wins!

Ok, some notes, this sounds cool, and it's nice o see someone who doesn't hate on Zac, but why would anyone even famine the idea of maybe crushing on Wakiya?
My GT OC

Lilly Akubana

Eye Color: Ocean Blue

Hair Color: Black

Physical Appearance: Lilly is relatively short (about Drums height) and has a pretty thin body and she has thin legs. Lilly has medium-long hair that comes down to her shoulders. She wears a black T Shirt with a purple skull on the front, she wears red short shorts and black tennis shoes. She also wears a spiked choker around her neck.

Personality: Despite her edgy appearance, Lilly is a nice girl who just likes edgy stuff. She likes hugs and everything nice. She can get quite aggressive when pissed off.

Beyblade: Havoc Lunosis 0αngle Ultimate Reboot' Retsu

Moves: Havoc Crusher, Havoc Reboot, Dark Turbo, Gold Turbo
(Apr. 11, 2017  3:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote: There have been some awesome beys in the burst saga so far. I thought coming up with some characters and beys would be cool.

My character: Eldric Wilson

Bey: Nova Phoenix. (Balance Type)
The Energy layer shows the face of a Phoenix with two wings on the edge of the layer both going in a different direction, the whole layer is a red and orange color all with a fire look. The head of the Phoenix is fitted with armor

Special Move: Armored Nova

Hello i am pro 
I thought to come with a character
Name Rivert pathak
Height 6'2
Character funny cosy and reckless
Bey lightning elveron 
Type Attack right , defence left spin
Is based on a thunder god  is very power full has 4 lightning shaped winges and and can spin both direction can change tragectory any movement .
Special move attack right lightning torch strike, supernova explode launch attack right spin
Special move defence left spin black hole crunch , thunder absorb finish
Name: Percy Dragonblood
Height: 6'3
Personality: Determined, cocky, and stubborn. He crushes and hates bladers who disrespect or use beyblade in wrong ways
Hair Color: Dark Blue trimmed on the sides with Dark Green
Eye Color: Yellow
Apperance: Battered Cloak, with a bey holder like Ryuga's but with more draconic features, and white trousers.
Bey: Lord Nova L-Drago' Dxztreme
Special Moves: Dragon Emperor Nova Twister, Dragon Emperor Nova Demolition, and Dragon Emperor Nova Progenitor
Akane Akabane- Aoi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bey: Legend Achilles
Tied for first strongest blader on the BC Sol Under 13 Team. Only rivaled by his twin brother Vaiko Akabane.
Special Moves: Legend Breaker, Legend Sword, Legend Impact.
(Apr. 11, 2017  3:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote: There have been some awesome beys in the burst saga so far. I thought coming up with some characters and beys would be cool.

The Energy layer shows the face of a Phoenix with two wings on the edge of the layer both going in a different direction, the whole layer is a red and orange color all with a fire look. The head of the Phoenix is fitted with armor

you guys are all forgetting that you gotta match the first letter with the name.

(Feb. 22, 2021  9:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Mine:

Shu

Bey: Spriggan

Spriggan is a balance type bey that has a red color scheme.

Idky but I think there is a character sorta like this already...

(Feb. 22, 2021  8:03 PM)RayaSunshine Wrote: Name: Rai Wakabayachi

Ok, some notes, this sounds cool, and it's nice o see someone who doesn't hate on Zac, but why would anyone even famine the idea of maybe crushing on Wakiya?

HAHAHAHA LOL.
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:19 PM)eggblader Wrote:

you guys are all forgetting that you gotta match the first letter with the name.

I mean its their character so they can do whatever they want. Also Lane used First Uranus and the letters dont match there sooooooo.....?
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  6:19 PM)eggblader Wrote: you guys are all forgetting that you gotta match the first letter with the name.

I mean its their character so they can do whatever they want. Also Lane used First Uranus and the letters dont match
okay you got me there.
A character of mine from my fanfic (Beyblade Burst: Stardust)

Name: Tsukasa Nakazato
Height: 175.26cm (5'9ft.)
Weight: 114.64lbs (52kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black, White with black sclera (Resonance)
Beyblade/s: Twilight Tsukuyomi Gale 4B

Appearance:
Tsukasa is a tall boy with black hair with its bangs brushed down, black eyes, and a pale skin complexion. He wears a white dress shirt with its sleeves rolled up, a black necktie, black khaki pants and black oxfords. When he activates his Resonance crack-like marks that glow white appear next to his eyes, his pupils turn white and his sclera turn black.

Personality:
Tsukasa is a calm and quiet person who displays a cold and menacing exterior naturally, though he is very polite and humble. He is hardworking and intelligent, being able to analyze his opponents strengths and weaknesses on the spot with ease as well as predict their attack patterns and plans in order to use them to his advantage in battle, this also makes him an excellent leader for groups. He cares a lot for his family and younger sister Akari where he would also give cryptic advice to her during battles as he knows her weaknesses.

Special Abilities:

-Gale Break:
With the Gale Driver set into any mode, the 6 rubber spikes on it make contact with the floor and cause Tsukuyomi to change its trajectory immediately in a similar manner to Shu Kurenai's Counter Break.
-Twilight Crescent:
As Tsukuyomi and another opponent is clashing in the center, the rubber spikes on the Gale Driver come into contact with the floor and causes the rubber on the Twilight Ring to act as a hook, throwing the opponent of the stadium with immense force.
-Twilight's Gale:
The rubber spikes on the Gale Driver come into contact with floor, causing Tsukuyomi to be engulfed in a black flame and teleport towards the opponent instantaneously, hitting them with immense force as he reappears.
-Twilight's Requiem:
The rubber spikes on the Gale Driver come into contact with the floor, causing Tsukuyomi to be engulfed in a black and purple flame before disappearing and producing several purple translucent afterimages that make it seem that Tsukuyomi hit the opponent countless times before multiple slashes appear on the stadium and Tsukuyomi reappears, Bursting the opponent instantly.

In case you don't know how the 'Twilight's Requiem' move looks like, think of a Beyblade doing this:
[Image: RegularCreepyEyas-size_restricted.gif]
character: hana aoi
height: 5ft
personality description: a bright young girl who has exquisite blading skills. she's an amazing cook, (unlike her dad)
who makes the most detailed bey bread you've ever seen.
appearance: white hair and brown eyes and usually in two colors that dont go well together. good posture and has a smile on her face when her older brother isnt teasing her
special traits: for some reason hates cheese, great cook, good at kicking things when mad, bad fashion sense.
beyblade: flow harsphinx |type: defense |evolution: hypersphere
attacks:
-flow shield
-flow crash
-flow counter
(more to come)

next evolution: smash harsphinx
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:10 AM)eggblader Wrote: character: hana aoi
personality description: a bright young girl who has exquisite blading skills. she's an amazing cook, (unlike her dad)
appearance: white hair and brown eyes and usually in two colors that dont go well together. good posture and has a smile on her face when her older brother isnt teasing her
special traits: for some reason hates cheese, great cook, good at kicking things when mad, bad fashion sense.
attacks:
-flow shield
-flow crash
-flow counter
(more to come)

hypershere isn't a evolution, its a gimick by hasbro, i think you mean gt
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:18 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:10 AM)eggblader Wrote: character: hana aoi
attacks:
-flow shield
-flow crash
-flow counter
(more to come)

hypershere isn't a evolution, its a gimick by hasbro, i think you mean gt

yes.
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:19 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:18 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hypershere isn't a evolution, its a gimick by hasbro, i think you mean gt

yes.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Mikuri Fujihara

Hair Color: Purple

Eye Color: Blue

Appearance: Mikuri has a tall and skinny figure with a handsome face with pretty blue eyes and short purple hair. he mainly wears a purple shirt and black jeans with yellow shoes.

Personality: Mikuri is overall very nice to anyone he meets, he is also very goofy too.

Bey: Star Monoceros Comet Soar-2

Moves: Star Shoot, Star Slash, Star Pierce
Name: King Power

Eye Color: Red

Bey Name: Rebel Dasher. Bl. Vn-5

Avatar: A black dragon with red eye’s like Prime Apocalypse but it has powerful claws

Moves: Rebel-Flux, Rebel Attack, Rebel Sword, Power Upper, Rebel Inferno, and Rebel Dive
BeyBlade: Blazing Supernova. A roller top, for more stamina. A Tri-edge collider like Hypersphere Apocalypse. the top would have a knight's helmet, 3 rollers to glide off attacks and a gem in the center with the Chinese letter S. And something you would never espect. A GEAR POWERED EXTRA STAMINA FUSE. Yes I brought it back! Super Move: True Supernova. Supernova erupts into a flaming ball of fire in which implodes, destroying anything inside the arena.
BeyBlader: Ambrose Akeshi. A level headed comic relief, but when it comes to beyblade, it's a whole different story. Age: 13 Hairstyle: Shag over one eye Skin: Light Wheat Top Gear: Red,Black&Gold Windbreaker. Bottom Gear: Black Jeans Head Gear: Green Beanie Shoes: Gold- Tim Bowlers (Plus a super cool blue scarf)

Sorry I forgot somethings for Ambrose and Supernova
Ambrose:
Height: 4ft10in (58in or 147cm)
Weight: 109lbs (or 49441 grams)
Full Name: Ambrose Caleb Akeshi
Supernova:
Full Name: Blazing Supernova. St-6
Moves: Blazing End, Fusion Rush, Gear Fuse, Rush Of Fire
Special Moves: True Supernova, Exert Blast, Supersonic Rush
Next Evolution(s): Inferno Supernova, Infinite Supernova, Infernal Supernova