Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Like that move you have for zero genji
Anyway Dark Leone Twister Gale
Special move: Dark Roar, Final Fate, Diving King Crash, Omni Attack, Last Hurting Lion Wall
Character: Corget Mathews
Beyblade: Flying corvinkinght
Description: A young teen at the age of 14 with a winning spirit who blades for fun. His blade is a stamina type that has the appearance of a knight in deep purple and silver armor riding a large raven. The blade consist of a main body with the face of a knight with a dab of silver mixed in a deep purple with two large wings acting as blades. When hit hard enough the wings will enter the blade and give it a burst of energy and cause it to begin attacking like an attack type. Its special move final flight makes it land on its opponent from way up in the air doing massive damage.
Special move: final flight
I can't post mine it's my creation just check my fanfic(not promoting it so remember i did nothing wrong)
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: I can't post mine it's my creation just check my fanfic(not promoting it so remember i did nothing wrong)
That’s still promoting your work.
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:25 AM)kai edits Wrote: I can't post mine it's my creation just check my fanfic(not promoting it so remember i did nothing wrong)
That’s still promoting your work.

I said I'm not promoting it
Cheetoblader I sent you a dm
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:28 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That’s still promoting your work.

I said I'm not promoting it
That means nothing. That’s like saying “I can’t talk because I said I can’t”
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: I said I'm not promoting it
That means nothing. That’s like saying “I can’t talk because I said I can’t”
Did you even read the dm I send you
Plus I did not even meant to promote it
Well kai edits it is a way of indirect promotion but ig its ok? Lets leave it at that lol
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  5:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That means nothing. That’s like saying “I can’t talk because I said I can’t”
Did you even read the dm I send you
Plus I did not even meant to promote it
Uh-huh. Sure ya didn’t. Also, yes, I did.
Giro/ Mr.X
Personality: Split personality, he is a goody two shoes. But due to the fact that he was bullied in High School, he came to split personality, Mr.X. He's a cunning mastermind as Mr.X and plots a huge plan to finish beyblade, the reason he got bullied for.
Bey: (As Giro) - Knight Girata, (As Mr.X) - Two Face Gigantia
Physical appearance: He limps a lot, due to bullying but when he turns into Mr.X, he wears a kabuki mask and turns extremely fit and fine.
No offense but if you don't have something useful to comment just don't comment it will make someone triggered 

Gorge Corgan

Bey: citric Golem
Bio: he is one of the world blader who doesn't try to be no.1 what he aims is a true resonance
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
No offense but if you don't have something useful to comment just don't comment it will make someone triggered 

Gorge Corgan

Bio: he is one of the world blader who doesn't try to be no.1 what he aims is a true resonance
I Do have a character but people like to steal characters and not credit the owner who made them.
My character is rex money
Beyblade gold knight
Age 12
Personally he is a suck up
Backstory he is rich
I made him up on the spot he is not my best character but who cares
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:15 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: No offense but if you don't have something useful to comment just don't comment it will make someone triggered 

Gorge Corgan

I Do have a character but people like to steal characters and not credit the owner who made them.
Beyblade gold knight
Age 12
Backstory he is rich
If ppl steal your work you can always claim them back (copyright)
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  6:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: I Do have a character but people like to steal characters and not credit the owner who made them.
Beyblade gold knight
Age 12
Backstory he is rich
If ppl steal your work you can always claim them back (copyright)

I been doing that I even sign my name on my work and everything I been working on since my mfb fanfic I losted at home
The main character of Shining Legends

Zaida Kimuzan

Hair Color: Golden Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Bey: Multi Zouwu 14 Xt+

Special Moves: Multi Blast, Multi Crusher, Rainbow Strike, Rainbow Crusher

Personality: Kind-hearted, funny and serious (only in beybattles)

Not really important but her crush is Valt Aoi
Name: Sumida Katsu
Beyblade: Morph Kitsune.Al 2S
Chip: Kitsune, Depicts a nine tailed fox. Has a built core for spin direction changes.
Ring: Morph, a three sided layer a sub layer that can fill in the gaps or fit into the contact points. Left and Right spin. Balance type
Chassis: 2S, a three sided double chassis that is left and right spin.
Driver: Alter, a rise like driver that can be either free spinning or fixed.

Katsu loves the thrill of victory and with Kitsune he has the tools to match any opponent.
Name: Nik

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Grass Green

Bey: Aqua Neptune 2S Tower’
Ring: Aqua: The shape of shadow Amaterios
Chip: Neptune
Chassis: 2S double layer chassis, right spin, the shape of the flow frame
Gimmick: Neptune’s layer gets rounder like a Jaggier air knight, and takes the middle

Special Moves:
Neptune Trident: Simple Smash Attack
Neptune Toss: Layer turns rounder in the middle of an attack, tosses out of ring like leopards Howling bite
Aqua Defense: Has a wall of water surrounding the bey
Aqua Counter: While in the middle, Neptune gets hit, hits the wall, and comes back for a counter
Name: Brenz kakimi. Bey : electric flizar defense type energy layer is yellow and silver with a spiked Silver ring around it and has dragon marks around a Dragon head.atakks: electric zing :tip uses electrical power to zing itself on top of its opponent’s bey.thunder block:blocks enemy beys attempts of trying to attack
Im bored so I'll give it a shot

Name: Ray Ichigana
Hair Color: Orange/Red
Personality: Very outgoing and passionate during battles. He can get serious when the time comes.
--------------------------------------------
Bey: Radiant Apollo (God Layer System)
Layer: Radiant Apollo
Disc: Blitz
Tip: Merge'
---------------------------------------------
Special Moves:
Flare Blitz: A Flurry of attacks, similar to moves like rush launch
Spark Rush: Merge' accelerates Apollo and it goes fast.
Sun Beam:  It hits the wall to knock itself in the air, then crashes down on the opponent

Name: Damian
Hair color: black
Eye color: brownish red
Personality: very dark, edgy, and insane sometimes in battle

Bey: Synthetic Revenant
Ring: Synthetic
Chip: Revenant
Disk/Chassis: 2D without the barrier
Tip: mobius’

Special moves:
stalker: causes revenant to speed up like how Lucifer and Uranus do but it makes the spin on the bey silent
Silence: This move causes the residence with a blader and their bey to sever making it so they can’t use their special moves
Death Totem: makes a totem in the middle of the stadium where revenant and it’s allies can go through it and turn into a dark turbo like version of the bey where it can’t burst and if the bey in the dark turbo state I call death protection gets nocked out or run out of stamina it goes back to the totem with max spin but it’s able to burst then also the death protection can run out like how dark turbo

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABBQ

Revenant avatar in death protection:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABA2

Note: btw when a bey enters death protection using revenants death totem their avatar will turn into a dark shadow evil looking version. And the bey will turn into a dark turbo like version of the bey.
Character: Orochi
Bey: Knockout Odin 4M atomic gen
Appearance: black hoodie and bandanna with stylized "O" on it, blue jeans
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Height: 5' 7"
Moves:
Rubber defense (rubber on second most prominent contact point is spread out more)
Plastic projectile (meteor frame shoots out)
Second life (after K.O, jumps out of pocket for second try)
Type: Balance
----------------------------
Sparking evolution 
----------------------------
Height: 5' 9"
Appearance: bandanna with stylized "O" and  black shorts with blue accents, black hooded t shirt with white accents
Bey: Thunder Odin Ultimate reboot' 1A
Moves:
Crashing barrage (rush launch like movement)
Dash (suddenly goes quickly in one direction)
Thunder reboot (genesis reboot)
Type: Attack
(Jul. 21, 2020  10:13 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Character: Orochi
Bey: Knockout Odin 4M atomic
Appearance: black hoodie and bandanna with stylized "O" on it
Height: 5' 7"
Moves:
Rubber defense (rubber on second most prominent contact point is spread out more)
Plastic projectile ( meteor frame shoots out)
Second life ( after K.O, jumps out of pocket for second try)

Dang you and I got some second life ability’s
Character: Dravin Michaels
Bey: Sentinel Acies Havoc 4A (Attack Type)
Appearance: Dark-skinned. Blue jeans with a light blue jacket and short black hair.

Bio: A Blader on BC Sol whose been personally trained by Valt Aoi. He transferred from an American team to train under Valt.

Special moves:

Sentinel Saber: The warrior blades on Acies' sentinel ring glow and slashes the opponent with them.

Havoc Spear: When the opposing beyblade attacks with enough force, the havoc tip depresses to the stadium floor causing Acies to rebound and pick up a massive boost in speed. It then crashes into the opponent causing a burst.
My character in sparking

Personality: Usually chill but can get serious during battle
-----------------------
Bey: Blaze Apollo (SuperKing System)
Chip: Apollo
Ring: Blaze
Chassis: 5A
Tip:  Fusion'
-----------------------
Special moves:
Blaze Blitz: A barrage of attacks aimed at the forge disc
Heat Wave: 2 blades pop out the ring for more damage and to create and surrounding area around the bey
God Flame: It clashes against the over bey and tilts. While clashes it smashes the other bey into the air (like what drum did to burst zwei)

(Jul. 22, 2020  8:54 PM)snoc Wrote: My character in sparking

Personality: Usually chill but cna get serious during battle
-----------------------
Bey: Blaze Apollo (SuperKing System)
Chip: Apollo
RIng: Blaze
Chassis: 5A
Tip:  Fusion'
-----------------------
Special moves:
Blaze Blitz: A barrage of attacks aimed at the forge disc
Heat Wave: 2 blades pop out the ring for more damage and to create and surrounding area around the bey
God Flame: It clashes against the over bey and tilts. While clashes it smashes the other bey into the air (like what drum did to burst zwei)

Pure Avatar IGN 10/10