Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Added another version of Nemesis for Piluto to use.
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:50 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Added another version of Nemesis for Piluto to use.

this new version is a little much. and the problem with it is a blader can not switch beyblades mid battle. The closest to switching beyblades is changing modes and removing the frame. The knuckle frame is basically the weight frame from page 1 of this thread. And do you mean MGC?

sorry for the nit pick but this version of Nemesis is past over powered. it is the mary sue of beyblades. Lets say instead of a new version lets say he has a special launch for going against strong beyblades instead. Also the extreme weight would be too much for any launcher and would make his launcher impossible to be held by his feet. you made a beyblade so over powered that the blader can not even use it without mislaunching.

when I had two versions of a beyblade (zelus and dreaded Zelus) I made two characters (the unnamed twins) so each beyblade has a blader.

I added this new version to the bio of Piluto in the folder. But can you think of balancing it?
Deleted post
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:19 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  9:50 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Added another version of Nemesis for Piluto to use.

this new version is a little much. and the problem with it is a blader can not switch beyblades mid battle. The closest to switching beyblades is changing modes and removing the frame. The knuckle frame is basically the weight frame from page 1 of this thread. And do you mean MGC?

sorry for the nit pick but this version of Nemesis is past over powered. it is the mary sue of beyblades. Lets say instead of a new version lets say he has a special launch for going against strong beyblades instead. Also the extreme weight would be too much for any launcher and would make his launcher impossible to be held by his feet. you made a beyblade so over powered that the blader can not even use it without mislaunching.

when I had two versions of a beyblade (zelus and dreaded Zelus) I made two characters (the unnamed twins) so each beyblade has a blader.

I added this new version to the bio of Piluto in the folder. But can you think of balancing it?

It is a mod where you put a rip fire knuckle around vertical.
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:26 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Wait a metal frame? That's so EDGEy. In fact, NOTHING could defeat it without brass KNUCKLEs. Besides, the VORTEX of ideas in the series thread is driving me nuts, so much so that maybe the thread needs a REBOOT.

Grin sorry, I saw a chance. Now back to topic.
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:43 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:19 PM)MWF Wrote: this new version is a little much. and the problem with it is a blader can not switch beyblades mid battle. The closest to switching beyblades is changing modes and removing the frame. The knuckle frame is basically the weight frame from page 1 of this thread. And do you mean MGC?

It is a mod where you put a rip fire knuckle around vertical.
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:26 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Wait a metal frame? That's so EDGEy. In fact, NOTHING could defeat it without brass KNUCKLEs. Besides, the VORTEX of ideas in the series thread is driving me nuts, so much so that maybe the thread needs a REBOOT.

Grin sorry, I saw a chance. Now back to topic.

I know about the mod. it is op and makes beyblades too heavy. the only reason charge hyperion has a metal frame is because he has a plastic core. in fact, i am going to change it to make it more balanced.
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:58 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:43 PM)dt1000 Wrote: It is a mod where you put a rip fire knuckle around vertical.

I know about the mod. it is op and makes beyblades too heavy. the only reason charge hyperion has a metal frame is because he has a plastic core. in fact, i am going to change it to make it more balanced.

I know, Piluto is a little cheater. Although, cN and its tip together equal single layer weight combined, so he did it to just have a small amount more than most.
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:58 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Character: Hyper
Bey: Strike Horungium (God Layer System)
See https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Write-Y...es?page=10 for details

please just copy the bio from that thread to this thread. the only time someone should go off this thread for the bio is if you have a picture.
Hyper's Bio
Dark Blue hair, straight down
Peach skin
Born on July. 28, 2008
5 feet and 1 inch tall
Bey's name: Strike Horungium
Wears a black leather jacked with a blue T-shirt

Horungium: Attack Type
Sharpy H as god chip
Dark blue for main color, red for secondary, green for third.
Has three sharpy points at the front, has metal, (like a triton)
Has an outer layer of plastic (green) which is for extra attack
Disc
It is called 21
It is like 2, but there are extra spikes.
Frame is called Image. Big spikes and small spikes on it. Can move up and down when battling.
Driver:
Is called Cyber
It is a mix between jaggy, iron, and destroy.
Has a free spinning wheel (like destroy) that is spiky and made out of metal.
Has a jaggy tip inside of the wheel that is made out of metal (like jaggy combined with iron)
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:00 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  10:58 PM)MWF Wrote: I know about the mod. it is op and makes beyblades too heavy. the only reason charge hyperion has a metal frame is because he has a plastic core. in fact, i am going to change it to make it more balanced.

I know, Piluto is a little cheater. Although, cN and its tip together equal single layer weight combined, so he did it to just have a small amount more than most.

yet it now has what you say is more or less a full metal god chip and metal on the driver so along with such a heavy disk it would put something like
MGC sX/gZ.0/7B.Ω/Pl/Ir/W to shame.
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:04 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:00 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I know, Piluto is a little cheater. Although, cN and its tip together equal single layer weight combined, so he did it to just have a small amount more than most.

yet it now has what you say is more or less a full metal god chip and metal on the driver so along with such a heavy disk it would put something like

It could still be beaten, just harder to knockout.
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:01 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Hyper's Bio
Peach skin
Born on July. 28, 2008
5 feet and 1 inch tall

Sharpy H as god chip
Disc
It is called 21
Frame is called Image. Big spikes and small spikes on it. Can move up and down when battling.
Driver:
Is called Cyber
Has a jaggy tip inside of the wheel that is made out of metal (like jaggy combined with iron)

thank you. added to the folder.

(Nov. 23, 2017  11:05 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:04 PM)MWF Wrote: yet it now has what you say is more or less a full metal god chip and metal on the driver so along with such a heavy disk it would put something like

It could still be beaten, just harder to knockout.

super heavy: impossible to knock out, extreme burst resistance, high inertia behind attacks, and unrivaled stamina. all it is missing is LAD and it would make the anime diablo nemisis look like torch Horogium M145 MS.
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:05 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:01 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Hyper's Bio
Peach skin
Born on July. 28, 2008
5 feet and 1 inch tall

Sharpy H as god chip
Disc
It is called 21
Driver:
Is called Cyber

thank you. added to the folder.

(Nov. 23, 2017  11:05 PM)dt1000 Wrote: It could still be beaten, just harder to knockout.

super heavy: impossible to knock out, extreme burst resistance, high inertia behind attacks, and unrivaled stamina. all it is missing is LAD and it would make the anime diablo nemisis look like torch Horogium M145 MS.

I'll fix the driver and remove the MGC, making it only a little heavier than most Beyblades.
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:11 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  11:05 PM)MWF Wrote: thank you. added to the folder.

I'll fix the driver and remove the MGC, making it only a little heavier than most Beyblades.

ok. now that things are now better balanced I will not be so critical.
Eveloution of åC:
Omega chimera 0fang flare
oC layer:
Omega chimera has upgraded from springing the enemy back with plastic to shooting the enemy away with metal! It looks quite similar compared to its predecessor but the layer has a metal snake added as a contact point. Other heads are also metal. Thanks to the high owd the layer would be phenomenal in stamina combos right? No, the snake, being as light as it is, adds the same signiture wobble of gigant Gaia. It can also find use in attack combos with a strike god chip (yes it fits)
0 disc:
On Sr
Fang frame:
The fang frame is a frame with a gimmick. While it looks like a thicker star, the outer part free spins.
Flare driver:
Take defence, cut off the bottom, add a rubber sharp and make the ring around defence lower and made out of rubber. Last of all, dye it orange. You have flare
Special moves:
Same as before but with one new one: snaketail sheild:
oC leans on the rubber ring on flare and sparks fly all around it. This protects it from attacks from plastic or rubber layers.
Tireur de Seikaku
He is very tall and skinny, with combed back black hair and green eyes. He wears a black tail coat, black pants and a white shirt, with a black bow. He is an adult, shown by his thin black mustache which he has a habit of pulling on. He is very quiet and observing. When he talks it is generally very important (to him, at least). He is very factual and is not afraid to speak the truth, not knowing whether it embarrasses others or hurts them. He is right-handed, but can launch with both.
Beyblade: Charge Minoboros (cM) 1Point Leap
Layer - Charge Minoboros
Charge Minoboros is round with a short mouth protruding out and two bull horns opposite the mouth. The layer is hollow with three heavy metal balls in it that roll around when spinning. They weigh enough that the weight is a little lighter than Galaxy Zeus.
Disk - 1
An unbalanced disk released with sX.
Frame - Point
Point is a very heavy frame with all its weight focused into one point that lines up with 1.
Driver - Leap
Leap is like a mixture of Planet and Quake with a quake shaped tip and a circular track around it. Unlike planet, there is only one metal ball, and the track reaches around the entire tip.
Launcher: Precise Launcher
The precise launcher has a long grip and is very lightweight, with a heavy grip. The gear is 1.1x faster than a long winder launcher, and it is a string launcher.
Special Moves:
Bull Charge
An extremely precise left handed launch. He launches at the letter "r" in rip, launching earlier than most. His bey bounces up precisely and hits the opponent from below as they fall of the launcher, usually knocking them out.
Deleted post
(Nov. 25, 2017  7:06 PM)Dragunix Wrote: That launch is illegal tho Grin

No.
Deleted post
(Nov. 25, 2017  7:10 PM)Dragunix Wrote: But it's before the chant ends

Nvmnd

you can launch during the letter r, not p. See Gattyaki.
Deleted post
Name: Akiva Cerimatoga
Sex: Male
Height: too lazy to write
Weight: 94 Lbs.
Appearance: He has Icy blue eyes, light skin and light blonde hair which goes to the back of his neck. He has freckles that can barely be seen. He wears an outfit similar to Soras' from MFB.
Personality: Akiva is a nice, brave, kind, yet shy person. He doesn't show his inner demons though, except within a heated battle.

Amazing Wins against: Shu, Valt, Boa, Free, Lui, Joshua, Xander, Sisco, Clio, Wakiya, Kuza, Rantaro, Daigo, Ruwei, Kensuke, and many more.

Launch Style: He pulls the ripcord at such velocity (enough to reach mach 1), while rushing forward, and tilting his launcher. This causes the bey to bound off of the walls while slashimg at the foes bey.

Bey:

Layer: Hellblaze Xyzarin
Details: it is the burst version of dranzer g, except instead of a phoenix, it is a lion with wings.
Gimmick: the "wings"(+head) are on their own "track" which has teeth so when the wings get hit, the wings just move along the teethed track. Also, the heads are made of rubber.
Spin Direction: Left

Disk: 7

Frame: Flow

Driver: Galewind (Gw) 
Gimmick: When the bey has high Centrifugal force, the tabs push out, revealing a Metal Flat like Ir. When the tabs go in, it hits a Mr pattern made of rubber which freely rotates. It also has 4 bearings that go out when the tabs do.

Special Moves: 

True Rage: The opposing bey instantly bursts becaise of the users inner rage. Hard to pull off though. 

Demonic Ascention: The bey then grinds the tornado ridge, then dissapears before assaulting the foe with thousands of hard hits. 

Fate Breaker MAX: The bey flies into the foe with light, then barrages it with attacks.

Ive run out of ideas.
(Nov. 26, 2017  5:53 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Name: Akira Yamatoga
Appearance: He has Icy blue eyes, light skin and light blonde hair which goes to the back of his neck. He has freckles that can barely be seen. He wears an outfit similar to Soras' from MFB.
Personality: Akira is a nice, brave, kind, yet shy person. He doesn't show his inner demons though, except within a heated battle.

Amazing Wins against: Shu, Valt, Boa, Free, Lui, Joshua, Xander, Sisco, Clio, Wakiya, Kuza, Rantaro, Daigo, Ruwei, Kensuke, and many more.

Launch Style: He pulls the ripcord at such velocity (enough to reach mach 1), while rushing forward, and tilting his launcher. This causes the bey to bound off of the walls while slashimg at the foes bey.

Bey:

Layer: Globe Anubis
Details: it is the burst version of dranzer g, except instead of a phoenix, it is a lion with wings.
Gimmick: the "wings"(+head) are on their own "track" which has teeth so when the wings get hit, the wings just move along the teethed track. Also, the heads are made of rubber.

Gimmick: When the bey has high Centrifugal force, the tabs push out, revealing a Metal Flat like Ir. When the tabs go in, it hits a Mr pattern made of rubber which freely rotates. It also has 4 bearings that go out when the tabs do.

Special Moves: 

True Rage: The opposing bey instantly bursts becaise of the users inner rage. Hard to pull off though. 

Demonic Ascention: The bey then grinds the tornado ridge, then dissapears before assaulting the foe with thousands of hard hits. 

Fate Breaker MAX: The bey flies into the foe with light, then barrages it with attacks.

Ive run out of ideas.

(Nov. 26, 2017  5:53 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Name: Akiva Cerimatoga
Personality: Akiva is a nice, brave, kind, yet shy person. He doesn't show his inner demons though, except within a heated battle.

Bey:

Layer: Hellblaze Xyzarin

Special Moves: 

Ive run out of ideas.
Find the differences.
You changed the name to Akira Yamatoga.
i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and tora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer karven k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes
and tora's beyblade is terror tigres t2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow, dark pink and neon blue tiger with pink eyes.

kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that has dyed blue streak and is spiked to the side and his skin is light.

tora wears a blue shirt with a upside down triangle logo with inverted lines, blue shorts and pink and yellow shoes. she has blue eyes. her hair is blue and is styled in a ponytail and her skin is light

kody's personality is easy-going, funny, smart, athletic, loyal and protective and persistent.

tora's personality is smart, laid-back, innocent, willing and carefree.

Fun facts: whenever kody is pranked or jumpscared, for some reason he doesn't get mad instead he just laughs very hard and resumes his day(he is as laid back as xander). tora's greatest fear is left spinning beys. She will only battle one if she has to, and when she does, her main priority is bursting it immediately(nightmare longinus is a actual nightmare for her).

the picture doesn't even work, sorry.