Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Nov. 17, 2017  12:12 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:57 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Related to Rantaro?

Nah, it is a plot point that he's often confused for being related to him lol.

Okay. What's the Wave Frame?
(Nov. 17, 2017  12:14 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  12:12 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Nah, it is a plot point that he's often confused for being related to him lol.

Okay. What's the Wave Frame?

It's basically a 4 sided frame, that as the name describes, is wavy.
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:29 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  12:14 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Okay. What's the Wave Frame?

It's basically a 4 sided frame, that as the name describes, is wavy.

Is it heavy like Meteor or rounded like Glaive?
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:32 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:29 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's basically a 4 sided frame, that as the name describes, is wavy.

Is it heavy like Meteor or rounded like Glaive?

Well, it has wavy blades, but is mid weight.
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:47 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:32 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Is it heavy like Meteor or rounded like Glaive?

Well, it has wavy blades, but is mid weight.

Okay, so a mixture of both?
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:51 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  1:47 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, it has wavy blades, but is mid weight.

Okay, so a mixture of both?

Yes, but with more curved and sticking out points than Glaive.
Parts from my newer beyblades are references to the plastic gen parts. Stable is based of Wolborg 2's spin gear, ζoetic is based on the neo spin gear turbo with the final clutch, and continuous ηeptet is obviously based off torch Pegasus. Any of your beyblade parts based of the plastic gen?
I'm back! What'd I miss?
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:55 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I'm back! What'd I miss?

a few new beyblade ideas. three from me. just check pages 14-16 to see what you missed.
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:20 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:55 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I'm back! What'd I miss?

a few new beyblade ideas. three from me. just check pages 14-16 to see what you missed.
ok, not many battles, missing those
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:48 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:20 PM)MWF Wrote: a few new beyblade ideas. three from me. just check pages 14-16 to see what you missed.
ok, not many battles, missing those

Most of those are now happening in the "Write Your Own Stories" thread. So, if you want to see some more than you should look there.
Just so you can get there faster in case you haven't yet @[Beatlynx27]

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Write-Your-Own-Stories
Deleted post
Ryuusei Nanbu

The last member of Ryoma's old team. Was #1 in world standings, rivaled by Ryoma. He now has his own dojo, and sees something in the new generation. Serious and stoic, but a dedicated person.

(Changed some details about the adult team, such as them being retired.)

Bey: Ripper Naga 0Bump Survivor

Ripper Naga is shaped like Dranzer S, but with more angled blades. Between the 6 main blades there is a smaller section, that when attacked, slides back.

Retract is basically F : S from MFB.

Techiques: Chill Fang, Blizzard Apocalypse
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  5:38 PM)Dragunix Wrote: wait I thought that was more of a part that extends and that F: D retracted.

Yeah. This is a Balance-type. It's meant to extend.
Deleted post
(Nov. 20, 2017  10:32 PM)Dragunix Wrote: but it extends...and the name is retract

Oh, oops. Edited.
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  9:59 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Also a relative of Ben azuki I assume?

New bey and character, hoping for an epic battle with iris (human not bey, sorry vis)
Blader: Katie feline:
Lurks in the shadows, only coming out to fight those who are worthy. Wears lepeord print running clothes and a mask like you'd wear at a masquerade. Does a runaway shot but with a front flip added in somewhere. Not much is known about her except the fact she's only lost once.
Bey: flame jaguar 5ln
Flame jaguar layer:
Shows six small claws, two small fire like contact points and four larger jagged ones. Has the image of a jaguar with the god chip between it's jaws. It's got ability is basically nL on steroids. After skipping one tooth in battle, one larger attack point will connect to the smaller one on each side. And when the second tooth is skipped, the double attack point attaches to the third one and when it's on it's last tooth, the triple attack point lines up with the first claw.
5 disc:
Seen on bJ and sR
Lean driver:
A manual height change tip with an assault size flat.

Btw, I was wondering if I could do Fyleon vs Katie instead, because I feel Beowulf would have a better time vs ηeptet. And does Jaguar have metal?

(Oct. 30, 2017  12:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Episode 1: Explosion! Blazing Clash Approaches

Episode 2: Doomsday's Perseverance! Ragnaruk vs [insert OC/OG Bey name here]

Just some ideas...
Are we ever going to actually use this?
nope, no metal and the layer is at thick as tN
@[Dragunix] Can I make a Battle Royal between Rykos, Lui, Free, Valt, Rantaro, Daina, Xhaka, and Ken?
Deleted post
(Nov. 22, 2017  12:37 AM)Dragunix Wrote: PM me on it if you need any help

That's a yes?
Deleted post
(Nov. 22, 2017  1:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Yes ask plz

Okay, thank you.