Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Nov. 15, 2017  4:30 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:29 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Okay. Do you want any specific origin?

greek.

Can you give me a couple personality details, so, I can accurately pick a name?
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:32 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:30 PM)MWF Wrote: greek.

Can you give me a couple personality details, so, I can accurately pick a name?

she is reliant, strong, and skilled yet slightly apathetic. she is distant from her emotions.
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:35 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:32 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Can you give me a couple personality details, so, I can accurately pick a name?

she is reliant, strong, and skilled yet slightly apathetic. she is distant from her emotions.

Okay, one more question: Would you like the Greek spelling or the English one?
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:42 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:35 PM)MWF Wrote: she is reliant, strong, and skilled yet slightly apathetic. she is distant from her emotions.

Okay, one more question: Would you like the Greek spelling or the English one?

can you give me both?
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:43 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:42 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Okay, one more question: Would you like the Greek spelling or the English one?

can you give me both?

Yes! I shall get right to picking out some name choices!
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:44 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:43 PM)MWF Wrote: can you give me both?

Yes! I shall get right to picking out some name choices!

ok. thanks
Okay, so here is a couple that I was able to find: Elektra (Ἠλέκτρα) means "amber", and thus "shining", "incandescent". Selene (Σελήνη) means "moon" or "moon goddess". Zeno (Ζήνων) means "stoic, disciplined, and, of Zeus". I hope I helped!
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:15 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Okay, so here is a couple that I was able to find: Elektra (Ἠλέκτρα) means "amber", and thus "shining", "incandescent". Selene (Σελήνη) means "moon" or "moon goddess". Zeno (Ζήνων) means "stoic, disciplined, and, of Zeus". I hope I helped!

Elektra sounds most like a last name. I will use that.
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:24 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:15 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Okay, so here is a couple that I was able to find: Elektra (Ἠλέκτρα) means "amber", and thus "shining", "incandescent". Selene (Σελήνη) means "moon" or "moon goddess". Zeno (Ζήνων) means "stoic, disciplined, and, of Zeus". I hope I helped!

Elektra sounds most like a last name. I will use that.

Okay, just one more thing. Before posting that as her last name, look into Greek honorifics, they're often found at the end of surnames. I didn't pick any myself because when choosing one, you have to take parents and occupation into the thought process. But, I'm glad I helped!
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:30 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:24 PM)MWF Wrote: Elektra sounds most like a last name. I will use that.

Okay, just one more thing. Before posting that as her last name, look into Greek honorifics, they're often found at the end of surnames. I didn't pick any myself because when choosing one, you have to take parents and occupation into the thought process. But, I'm glad I helped!

ok thanks.
Akemi Yuuki

Currently one of the top bladers of Japan, in the adult circuit. Arashi catches her attention. Her style is as an entertainment blader.

Bey: Spark Thunderbird 10Glaive Bearing

Spark Thunderbird is a stamina type, with the gimmick being that it has POM on the layer.

10 is a disc with high OWD, but low weight. Has 10 blades and is shaped like a gear, with 2 sticking out more than the rest.

Special Move: Spark Impact
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:14 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  2:29 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Then would the driver just be Br? Because I'm not sure what is different about the driver compared to the Bearing driver, unless the design is more likw the MFB B : D.

it is the burst bearing i will change how i described it to be less confusing.

wow so many comments XD I didn't expect that, but elemental is like a wide defence tip but with different materials incorporated into it 
as for the layer, I'm not really that great at art, but it could be rounded out more, I just didn't put the effort into drawing it that way lol
(Nov. 15, 2017  8:03 PM)gryffn Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  3:14 PM)MWF Wrote: it is the burst bearing i will change how i described it to be less confusing.

wow so many comments XD I didn't expect that, but elemental is like a wide defence tip but with different materials incorporated into it 
as for the layer, I'm not really that great at art, but it could be rounded out more, I just didn't put the effort into drawing it that way lol

ok. I think you quoted the wrong post. and with everything, I am not sure how that would work. if the tip of it is POM it will have great stamina and if the rubber is on the edge it will be able to resist KOs and counter. metal would just add weight.
Name: Leo
Leo has spiky black hair and dark red eyes. He wears a pale blue hoodie, dark blue shorts, green shoes, and a set of headphones around his neck. He is often seen blowing bubblegum. He never walks completely straight and wavers as he walks. Other than that, he is always silent and only talks while blading or when he needs to.
Beyblade:
Frostbite Λaestrygonian .10.Rt
Layer - Frostbite Λaestrygonian
Frostbite Λaestrygonian features two wide protrusions. Attached to each one is a free spinning blade that can slide backwards, counterattacking opponents. These create somewhat high recoil, increasing burst attack. To make up for that, it features a medium tooth and two tall teeth. Each blade is made of a slightly softer plastic to increase attack power.
Disk - 10
10 features ten blades, 5 on one side and 5 on the other. Each one is pointed outwards, increasing OWD. The wide size increases it further, and the OWD increases speed and stamina. The sharpness of the points creates more burst resistance than 8, but with better stamina.
Driver - Retain
Retain is a metal ball tip, creating great stamina. The heavy weight makes it hard to budge.
Launcher: Nunchuck Launcher
This is a long winder that has different teeth designed to fit into the 10 disk. It can be wrapped around the disk and you can hold the sides and launch by pulling one and pushing the other.
Special Moves:
Frostbite Counter: The metal ball tip holds its ground as the blades counter opponents. Due to them sliding back, they resist damage from opponents.
Trivia:
Even though the Λ looks like an A, it really means L.
(Nov. 15, 2017  8:13 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  8:03 PM)gryffn Wrote: wow so many comments XD I didn't expect that, but elemental is like a wide defence tip but with different materials incorporated into it 

ok. I think you quoted the wrong post. and with everything, I am not sure how that would work. if the tip of it is POM it will have great stamina and if the rubber is on the edge it will be able to resist KOs and counter. metal would just add weight.

Oh whoops sorry about that, yeah the metal would be on the very outer edge to make it possibly lean on the rubber to speed up when hit, i'm not sure if that's how weight distribution works, I just thought it would be a cool concept, and yeah the colors made it a bit confusing
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:06 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Name: Leo
Leo has spiky black hair and dark red eyes. He wears a pale blue hoodie, dark blue shorts, green shoes, and a set of headphones around his neck. He is often seen blowing bubblegum. He never walks completely straight and wavers as he walks. Other than that, he is always silent and only talks while blading or when he needs to.
Beyblade:
Frostbite Λaestrygonian features two wide protrusions. Attached to each one is a free spinning blade that can slide backwards, counterattacking opponents. These create somewhat high recoil, increasing burst attack. To make up for that, it features a medium tooth and two tall teeth. Each blade is made of a slightly softer plastic to increase attack power.
Disk - 10
10 features ten blades, 5 on one side and 5 on the other. Each one is pointed outwards, increasing OWD. The wide size increases it further, and the OWD increases speed and stamina. The sharpness of the points creates more burst resistance than 8, but with better stamina.
Driver - Retain
Retain is a metal ball tip, creating great stamina. The heavy weight makes it hard to budge.
This is a long winder that has different teeth designed to fit into the 10 disk. It can be wrapped around the disk and you can hold the sides and launch by pulling one and pushing the other.
Special Moves:
Frostbite Counter: The metal ball tip holds its ground as the blades counter opponents. Due to them sliding back, they resist damage from opponents.
Trivia:

Retain is literally just weight
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:33 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
Beyblade:
Disk - 10
Driver - Retain
Special Moves:
Trivia:

Retain is literally just weight

Retain is a plain metal ball. Weight is a rounded metal tip with a plastic ridge around it.
Deleted post
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:44 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
Beyblade:
Disk - 10
Driver - Retain
Special Moves:
Trivia:
So the blades aren't free spinning? If they were pushed beyond the furthest extent, then that's some weak burst resistance right there. And even if it does deflect damage, it would hinder stamina and not have any real effect, unless I don't understand the concept well at all.

They slide back like God Valkyrie's. When pushed to their fullest extent, which is very rare, the spring pushes the opponent back. In the occasion that a Beyblade will keep moving long enough to push it, it will most likely have enough force to still touch as the spring goes back.
Deleted post
Deleted
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote: btw did you come up with a team?

Who?

My Winter Breeze team:
Snowy Okeanos (uses Freeze Boreas)
Dan Teira (uses Magnum Thunderbird)
Leo (uses Frostbite Λaestrygonian)
Yugo Kiyama

A teammate of Akemi, he's cocky and sly, but a good hearted person. Much like Takeshi and Arashi, he always rises up to a challenge.

Bey: Flare Phoenix 7Wave Hunter

Flare Phoenix is a four sided layer that has a upper slope that extends forward at the end of battle. The Wave frame is 4 sided, and is shaped much like the layer but wavier.

Technique: Flare Impact
(Nov. 16, 2017  5:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yugo Kiyama

A teammate of Akemi, he's cocky and sly, but a good hearted person. Much like Takeshi and Arashi, he always rises up to a challenge.

Flare Phoenix is a four sided layer that has a upper slope that extends forward at the end of battle. The Wave frame is 4 sided, and is shaped much like the layer but wavier.

Related to Rantaro?
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:57 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  5:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yugo Kiyama

Related to Rantaro?

Nah, it is a plot point that he's often confused for being related to him lol.