Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

So, I decided I got to have a challenge. I wanted to see if anyone can figure out who my character ??? is.
Hint: ??? is from a previous series
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:20 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:18 AM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: There a are points in the six bumps that make twelve and they come out

Well the problem is, I doubt that would actually pan out well in real life, discs are usually just cores with a purpose, not really a gimmick

Yeah, plus if there was a frame, it would either not move or snap it.
i know but this is fan not real life (:
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:21 AM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: i know but this is fan not real life (:

Yes but even in the fan context Burst is meant to be realistic. That is just impractical.
it actually is good it makes the attack power increase
Deleted post
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:21 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: So, I decided I got to have a challenge. I wanted to see if anyone can figure out who my character ??? is.

Could you direct me to a post where you mentioned this character (if possible)?

btw @[Suzaku-X] it has been a while since you've been on this thread nice to see you.

Yeah thanks. Did you see my new charas?
Deleted post
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:34 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:21 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: So, I decided I got to have a challenge. I wanted to see if anyone can figure out who my character ??? is.

Could you direct me to a post where you mentioned this character (if possible)?

btw @[Suzaku-X] it has been a while since you've been on this thread nice to see you.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-Yo...pid1400273

My Answer, Do Not Look, Dragunix (Click to View)
(Nov. 13, 2017  12:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote: wait which ones, the ones with tN and sX?

Yes. Those 2.
Deleted post
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:23 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I don't think it is your guess, @[dt1000].

I think it is a different character. Your guess makes sense, but the bey just doesn't seem aggressive enough. Unless it is like Guardian?

I picked him because his Beyblade could change modes and was designed to absorb attacks. It might not be though.
Deleted post
the twins
people don't know much about them but they are skilled bladers with team work to rival the maganda twins.
name: Nagisa Niana
beyblade: ζelus. 7b. ζ
layer: ζelus named after the embodiment of strife is a semi agressive ten sided layer which after the second click the catch will release causing five of the blades to move around to the left to line up with the other five. the five that move have smash attack as the ones that don't have upper attack. uses the greek letter zeta to differentiate from the zeus line. The first two teeth are short but the last two are tall. It has a built in "God Chip" to set the gimmic.
core: 7 heavy core disk for strong attack
frame: bump thick frame for extra weight
driver: ζoetic this driver is an engine gear that will activate late in the battle. the tip itself can be described as a rounded survive.

special moves:
aggressive nature: this is when the layer goes from ten to five sided.
endless strife: this is when the engine gear activates.

extra:
despite the weird name zoetic actually means lively or vital.
ζoetic is based on the neo spin gear turbo on a final clutch.

name: Diana Niana

beyblade: Dreaded Ⲋelus.0B.ρ

layer: Dreaded Ⲋelus (dⲊ) this layer is like the ζelus layer but the clutch attack rotates right changing the gimmick's attack. Clutch releases on first click. first tooth is made to click on first impact. the other three are moderately tall

core: 0 found on Sr

frame: bump found on aB

driver: ρetro (ρ) (retro) is like ζoetic but it has a reverse spin gear turbo and is on a pressure clutch, releasing the moment the driver touches the stadium, to change attack patterns.

special moves: 
Switchback: The retro driver releases making the beyblade sweep left for a out of the gate head on collision.

Extra: 
Retro is based off Dranzer GT but on an improved first clutch.
While ζelus uses the Greek letter for Zeta, Dreaded Ⲋelus uses the Coptic letter for Zeta
Danni Maximus (yes I'm bad at names)

The bey
https://imgur.com/a/uJXSW
also I forgot to make a hole in the disk for the driver to go through so that was pretty dumb
Deleted post
That seems, very aggressive....
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:01 AM)gryffn Wrote: Danni Maximus (yes I'm bad at names)

The bey  
https://imgur.com/a/uJXSW
also I forgot to make a hole in the disk for the driver to go through so that was pretty dumb

that beyblade is something. looks like it would self burst constantly on tall teeth. try rounding it out. same for spike and 11. and element is a little difficult to understand. can you describe it a little better?

name: Eta Elektra
bey: continuous ηeptet.Be
layer: cη, this left rotation layer is named after the snake-headed goddes of rebirth and is a semi round shape with two rubber snake heads to deflect attacks. it has a built in disk and a second metal disk that will free spin in the layer to give it its gimmick. the same gimmick found on the plastic gen beyblade torch Pegasus. due to the gimmick making it where the disk that governs bursting is quite small so it has six teeth reminiscent of W2. three for left, three for right. it has a green god chip with the Greek letter heta/eta (η) to differentiate from the Horusood line.

Driver: bearing first found on dC

special move:
Serpent's kiss: Eta makes the gyro wheel spin in the same direction of the opponent. when the enemy contacts the beyblade the rubber snakes will grip making the layer spin the opposite direction of the gyro wheel. the slight friction between the layer and the gyro wheel will cause the layer to slow down and the process will repeat, successfully draining spin. 

extra:
this blader doesn't use a launcher, just a long winder ripcord.
even though ηeptet looks like it starts with a "n." it would be spelled heptet normally.
the gyro disk is connected to the layer with a POM case. the low friction will cause the layer to eventually spin with the disk.
Deleted post
(Nov. 15, 2017  2:29 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  1:24 PM)MWF Wrote: that beyblade is something. looks like it would self burst constantly on tall teeth. try rounding it out. same for spike and 11. and element is a little difficult to understand. can you describe it a little better?

name: ???
bey: continuous ηeptet.Be
layer: cη, this layer is named after the snake-headed goddes of rebirth and is a semi round shape with two snake heads to deflect attacks. it has a built in disk and a second metal disk that will free spin in the layer to give it its gimmick. the same gimmick found on the plastic gen beyblade flame Pegasus. due to the gimmick making it where the disk that governs bursting is quite small so it has teeth reminiscent of mG. it has a green god chip with the Greek letter heta/eta (η) to differentiate from the Horusood line.
Driver: bearing is a POM tip on a bearing that is reminiscent of the bearing drive of the metal saga.

special move:
origin shoot: the blader puts the ripcord in the beyblade and pulls it to spin the inner flywheel then drops the beyblade into the stadium.

extra:
this blader doesn't use a launcher, just a long winder ripcord.
even though ηeptet looks like it starts with a "n." it would be spelled heptet normally.

Then would the driver just be Br? Because I'm not sure what is different about the driver compared to the Bearing driver, unless the design is more likw the MFB B : D.

it is the burst bearing i will change how i described it to be less confusing.
I need a name for the blader that owns cη.Be. any ideas?
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:19 PM)MWF Wrote: I need a name for the blader that owns cη.Be. any ideas?

Are they a male or a female? And, do you have anything you want to be included in the name?
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:22 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:19 PM)MWF Wrote: I need a name for the blader that owns cη.Be. any ideas?

Are they a male or a female? And, do you have anything you want to be included in the name?

Female. and Can you just make a last name? i decided that her first name is Eta.
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:27 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:22 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Are they a male or a female? And, do you have anything you want to be included in the name?

Female. and Can you just make a last name? i decided that her first name is Eta.

Okay. Do you want any specific origin?
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:29 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  4:27 PM)MWF Wrote: Female. and Can you just make a last name? i decided that her first name is Eta.

Okay. Do you want any specific origin?

greek.