Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

Character: Ryuki Yamato (Male, 12)

Beyblade: Scythe Kuriboh (Yu-Gi-Oh! reference eh?) 7S (7 Spark) Unite

The layer would have a Blue God Chip with the letter K in Gray, and the layer shows 2 eyes and a figure that resembles a scythe

The outer part of the layer will have attack points that resemble the end of scythes

The layer gimmick is that every time there is a hard hit the beys will hit again and there will be a special mechanism that pushes the other bey back and turns it the way the contact points are facing (left) like if you were to drive something in the curve of a scythe.

The frame has little patterns that look like sparks

The metal has 7 corners that all are filled in 3 quarters of the mold to make the bey heavy but not too heavy (for attack types)

Special Move/Shoot(s): Scythe Shot, Scythe Flare
Frostveil's logo is a triangle divided into four pieces and then a typing color is put into each place.
(Aug. 09, 2017  1:31 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Frostveil's logo is a triangle divided into four pieces and then a typing color is put into each place.

Cool. So it is a triangle that is separated into four sections. I am guessing that frostveil has a stamina,attack,defence, and a balance type?
Sort of. Frostveil kinda relies on Balance types, but has the essentials. Two balance types and one of everything else.
(Aug. 09, 2017  6:55 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Sort of. Frostveil kinda relies on Balance types, but has the essentials. Two balance types and one of everything else.

Double threat has two balance types (jT.2C.Be and cH.0W.Mu) and one stamina, attack, and defense type.
Ion I have an idea for a story involving a duo battle between two members of frost veil and the Maganda twins.

A duo battle is where four Bladers battle at once but they are separated into pairs and when the battle ends the first pair to 4 points (double the normal rules) wins.

I want display the teamwork between lily and Marcus.
Yes.
Okay, just make sure to go by the guidelines I have set for the bladers.
Make it Silas and Adam battling the Maganda twins.

Bey Typings - (i forgot all of em, but silas and adam have the two balance types)
Ok here I go.

The stadium lights are blinding as the Bladers walk up to the stadium. So far the two competing duos have won by different means. The Maganda twins made their way to the finals by teamwork as Silas and Adam got this far with brute force. The stage is set. All that is left to do is start.

The four Bladers shake hands and inspect each others beyblades then get ready to launch. Silas and Adam start with a tilted aggressive launch and the twins set up average launches but then they nod to each other and Lily tilts her launcher and Marcus switches his launcher to his left. They launch and just Themis rolls in the center as charge Hyperion circles near the center. alpha Sentient goes in for Themis but gets knocked back by Hyperion.
"Sorry I won't allow it," says Marcus with a grin, "Hyperion, gladiator!"
Both alpha Sentient and sigma Sorion go in to attack but every time they try they are shut down by Hyperion.
"You can't keep this up forever," says Adam, "you can't stop both of us."
"I couldn't agree more," said Lily as Themis leaves the center in a collision corse with sentient, "go, Themis!" As she says this Themis bursts Sentient and returns to the center.
"Time to pick up the slack," said Silas as Sorion rises up to the top of the stadium then dives down for the center, "go! Quantum cut!"
But every attack is met with the same block. But Silas smirks as he hears something *click* so he continues to attack. *click* he thinks "just a little more" as he attacks again. *click* Hyperion slows giving Sorion an opening.
"Gotcha." Says Marcus as Hyperion speeds up creating a wall trapping Sorion with Themis The twins smirk and then say "now! Coliseum!" Themis takes the attack then unleashes a barrage of attacks. Sorion gets knocked into Hyperion then gets sent into Themis. As Themis unleashes another barrage Hyperion sets up for a finishing blow. Themis launches Sorion at Hyperion and Hyperion bursts Sorion with a final attack.

"Lily and Marcus win with a score of four to Zero." Says the referee.
Marcus walks up to Silas and shakes his hand. "That was fun." He says, "see you and the rest of Frostveil in the Nationals. Double Threat will be waiting."

Ok finished.

Fun fact multi was set to defence mode so it was a defence driver.

The reason it was able to move fast and aggressively was at high enough speeds the tabs on defence makes it move like an attack driver.

The special move Coliseum is the combination of charge Hyperion's gladiator and just Themis' counter strike.
Nice!

.-.
I was typing
And I lost my entire story so far
By ONE keystroke

.-.
I was typing
By ONE keystroke

.-. didn't intend that

The tension was thick in the air as both duos stepped up to the stadium. Lily and Marcus Maganda stared down Silas C. and Adam S. The two duos stared each other down with a tension that could only be described as a true rivalry. They all pulled out their launchers and their beys. Marcus muttered, "This ends now." And then the countdown to launch. When everyone launched, the four beys started colliding everywhere, all of them being Balance types. And then, alpha Sentient pulls out of the chaos to take the center. Just Themis follows this act, once more colliding with alpha Sentient. Sigma Sorion, fiercely fending off charge Hyperion, was losing stamina fast. But then his hidden ability kicked in, keeping him on balance, and making him go fast around the stadium.And then he collided with charge Hyperion. The crowd cheered for Silas and Adam, having burst Hyperion. They were two points in the lead. But they weren't sure if they could keep it as just Themis pulls from the center, targeting Sorion. They collided about five times before Sorion finally burst. The score was tied, and both Bladers remaining said, "Let's end this now!" And they both fiercely collide a bunch of times before Adam's rage gave his bey more speed. He was moving quicker than anyone had seen previously in the tournament, apparently trying to knock Themis out of the center. But, then, his bey started to go faster. Faster. Even faster, if what the ref said was true. And then, he started to go in on the attack. Themis, upon collision, had cracked a bit. And then, Adam's bey was wavering. With the final collision, Themis's layer fully broke after it burst. The ref announced, "Frostveil wins 4 to 2. Congratulations!" And the stadium absolutely ROARED with cheering. Adam picked up his Bey and said, "Nice battle, you two. We really pulled out all the stops." Marcus replied, "No kidding there! This battle was intense! We'll be seeing you at the National Tournament after we dominate the Regionals."

The End
(Aug. 11, 2017  1:55 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Nice!

.-.
I was typing
By ONE keystroke

.-.
I was typing
By ONE keystroke

.-. didn't intend that

The tension was thick in the air as both duos stepped up to the stadium. Lily and Marcus Maganda stared down Silas C. and Adam S. The two duos stared each other down with a tension that could only be described as a true rivalry. They all pulled out their launchers and their beys. Marcus muttered, "This ends now." And then the countdown to launch. When everyone launched, the four beys started colliding everywhere, all of them being Balance types. And then, alpha Sentient pulls out of the chaos to take the center. Just Themis follows this act, once more colliding with alpha Sentient. Sigma Sorion, fiercely fending off charge Hyperion, was losing stamina fast. But then his hidden ability kicked in, keeping him on balance, and making him go fast around the stadium.And then he collided with charge Hyperion. The crowd cheered for Silas and Adam, having burst Hyperion. They were two points in the lead. But they weren't sure if they could keep it as just Themis pulls from the center, targeting Sorion. They collided about five times before Sorion finally burst. The score was tied, and both Bladers remaining said, "Let's end this now!" And they both fiercely collide a bunch of times before Adam's rage gave his bey more speed. He was moving quicker than anyone had seen previously in the tournament, apparently trying to knock Themis out of the center. But, then, his bey started to go faster. Faster. Even faster, if what the ref said was true. And then, he started to go in on the attack. Themis, upon collision, had cracked a bit. And then, Adam's bey was wavering. With the final collision, Themis's layer fully broke after it burst. The ref announced, "Frostveil wins 4 to 2. Congratulations!" And the stadium absolutely ROARED with cheering. Adam picked up his Bey and said, "Nice battle, you two. We really pulled out all the stops." Marcus replied, "No kidding there! This battle was intense! We'll be seeing you at the National Tournament after we dominate the Regionals."

The End

Not bad but one thing I noticed is that the fill potential of all four beyblades in the match. There seemed to be less teamwork between the twins crippling their potental.

Other than that it was quite a good story. I noticed that my idea of Silas and Adam using strength to win.

Ion another thing. The only reason Sentient got bursted by that attack by Themis was all the blocks by Hyperion who had it's shields retracted. I planned out the battle to mirror the teamwork of the twins. The reason they were so destructive was they worked together.

Plus actually cracking and breaking the beyblade seems like a little much. A better way to describe strength like that is to show multiple click in one attack.
And here's my next character.
Parker Adams
The friend of team Frostveil, this Blader takes the game by storm with his Defense type Bey, aC.3C.Fr.
Bey:
aurora Crystal - This looks like the RBV6 version of Inferno Ifrit but with a lot of long hexagons that look like crystals forming a "shield" around it.
3 - Looks like Magnum but it's only with metal.
Crash - A frame that gives defensive power to aC.3C.Fr.
Fragment - It's like Yielding but made with metal. For heaviness.
Special Moves - Crystal Barrier - The bey becomes very heavy and is immovable at the center. - Rock Thrash - This devastating move inflicts a lot of damage on people who attack aC.
Arin Crawford (shu's hairstyle, clothing like wakiya's but red, and looks a bit like Xander/xhaka). He acts very cocky and overall like a jerk.
His beyblade is Destroyer Argos 10s at
dA: the shape of it is like Z2's, but the z's on the sides are replaced by rollers. The color is a dark grey with silver accents. The a in the center looks like the star trek badge, and it has egyptian eyes all over it. It is dual rotation like spriggan, and has rubber on the rollers. (Basically, a fusion of z2, LS, Ks and dF.)
10 ; do i need to explain? It has 5 points on each side.
S ; a recolored version of the star frame, colored dark purple.
At : a black and purple atomic.
Special moves: Redact launch; The launcher is tilted to the side, causing the rubber to rub the side of the stadium and accelerate. Thousand eyed destruction. The launcher is tilted downwards,causing a lot of vertical force, and the chance for the rollers to make the beyblade burst from the contact with the space between the layer and disc.
Galactic Eye (Silas S in disguise with a different bey)
Wields gE.9N.Hd
glitch Emperion - This layer has 3 little hill-shaped portrusions for defense.
9 - A disc that looks like hasbro's Spiral disc (i think) but has nine stars around it, sort of like knuckle and 8.
Nova - Shaped like vortex. Sparkly dark purple.
Hyperdrive - Insanely fast version of a defensive Reboot in the shape of Atomic.
Launches - Black Hole - This move makes use of the attack side of Hyperdrive. It goes so fast you can barely see the beyblade, allowing for tactical advantage. (Oh, and, yes, Silas is obsessed with futuristic things and space) - Quantum Break - If used in succession with Black Hole, this can literally give a high enough impact to nearly one hit burst it.
God Ability - The portrusions push in at the very top like the little parts on Blaze Ragnaruk.
I got two more for now.
Names: Kirai Noroi and Aiko Noroi
Design: (Kirai) He has pale skin, black messy hair that covers his eyes, blue eyes, and wears a black hoodie, a silver shirt, jeans, and sandals. He smiles a lot, and is taller than valt, but shorter than Xhaka. His beyblade is Necro Kyubi 9c Hv.
Design: (Aiko) She has semi-tan skin, long blonde hair in a ponytail,blue eyes, and tends to wear a purple tank top, shorts, and brown boots. She has the same attitude as valt, and is a bit taller than her brother. Her beyblade is Shine angel 4f hv.
Parts: Necro kyubi: nine spikes on the layer, which is grey in color. It has a texture like Gigant gaia, but a fox head in the center. the k is backwards.
Shine angel. Looks like horusood, but the wings are white,and in the center, there is a face,with a helmet on. The A is written in cursive. It's gimmick is that the wings are able to spin, like TW's layer.
9: nine spiked piece.
Hv: it is an attack disk, with a fusion of plastic, metal, and rubber. It basically makes the beyblade go so fast that it hovers around the stadium.
Another Duo team.
Barry and Chase Pagputok (filipino for Burst)
Barry's Bey: Chase's Bey:
iJ.7G.Mj iJ.V.Th
infinite Jormungard - infinity Jolt-
Defense. Two infinity Attack. Lightning
symbols on the sides. makes up the attacks.
Volt - Jagged disc in the form of lightning.
Thunder -Unpredictable movements. This makes for an extremely fast driver. Made of the same plastic as seen on Yielding.
Gate -
Just a
Mjolnir -
Yes, the name comes
from Norse myths.
This driver is like Cycle
but with hammer-shaped
rotating parts.

Barry is a history buff, and Chase is a mad scientist. Their beys bring out that.
Beyblade: Hurricane Odin

A attack type beyblade the god form of obelisk Odin. The gimmick or ability is it has the blades like obelisk Odin but there metal so it does more damage.

Layer:Hurricane Odin

Disk:nine like lost Longinus

Driver: iron on siege xcalibur

P.S. I don’t have a idea for the layer yet so you choose it and please let it have metal swords instead of plastic. I think that will be affective in battle.
Destructor Behemoth

green with purple god chip

6 attack points when hit enough rubber comes out of the blades and it spin steals.

disc zero a bigger oval tbh
'
frame bumper

driver levitate( very crazy idea i know) when at high speeds the driver pushes down air so the bey can levitate and low speeds it goes in to a xtreme tip.

dB.0B.Lv
Tucker smith:
A blader with unbelievable power, despite his restraints on his fingers that stop him launching too hard. Sort of a fusion between valt and free. Launches on one foot with launcher up high. Pulls down launcher and stomps When launching. 
Bey: Alpha chimera 7bfr

Alpha chimera layer:
Alpha chimera is a defence layer with a gV-like god ability but to launch opponent away with springs. The three contact points show the three heads of the chimera, the goat, the lion and the dragon. The centre shows the whole animal with the god chip embedded in the lionhead's mane
7 disc:
Comes with lS
Bump frame:
Comes with aB
Friction driver:
Rubber sharp

Special moves:
Lionhead strike:
The rubber sharp hits the tornadoe ridge and speeds up like ultra flash launch
Goathead zone: 
Creates friction with the driver creating a wall of red-hot sparks and aC starts levitating.
Dragonhead launch: 
Like bound attack but instead of going for the middle, it hits the wall again and again in a triangle shape.

Name: haven't decided
Rival and teammate of tucker smith. Like fang from maximum ride and has a pet lion named saj.
Bey: delta griffin3stl
Delta griffin layer:
Delta griffin is an attack layer that focuses on stadium outs. It's god ability is two spring loaded griffin claws that extend quickly to push the opponent out, sort of like tempo hammer hit. The layers main colours are ginger and crimson, with two dark yellow talons for the god ability and black lighting patterns around where you put the launcher in.
Disc: three
Three has one blade on one side like one of driger's attack points, while the other side has two smaller ones overlapping
Frame: strike
Strike is like a more offensive flow, with blades that stick out further.
Driver: talon
Talon is basically assault with claws from claw.

Special move:
Gliding crush
A beyblade burst pegasis star blast attack

Both are in Australia team, boundbreakers. All god layers have bound
User: Leo Hagane
Ocean Draco 5 Zm
Layer: Ocean Draco
Draco features 5 short blades made of metal. The blades are also rather round to reflect attacks into opponents.
Disk: 5
Driver: Zoom
Zoom features a wide metal tip to give high speed.
(Aug. 27, 2017  6:29 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Another Duo team.
iJ.7G.Mj iJ.V.Th
Thunder -Unpredictable movements. This makes for an extremely fast driver. Made of the same plastic as seen on Yielding.
Gate -
Just a
Mjolnir -
Yes, the name comes
from Norse myths.
but with hammer-shaped
rotating parts.

Barry is a history buff, and Chase is a mad scientist. Their beys bring out that.
Maybe their first battle can be against alpha chimera and delta griffin. I'd like to see that!
Btw, I have an idea. Beyform. You become so in sync with ur bey that u sort of semi-morph into the bey's spirit.
Character: Female, 13
Name: Nanako Ohira
Bey Name: Fallen Crimson
Bey Type: Defence
Bey Colours: Black, Grey, white
Sp. Attack: Crimson Draco Rage
Fallen is a round and thick Energy Layer designed for defense. The center of the Layer depicts four dragon heads like the Layer's namesake, the mythological four headed dragon Hydra, each with Dark Grey flames pouring out from the sides of their mouths. Consisting of a chain-like bottom layer and a six bladed top layer, every other "link" in the chain layer protrudes outwards slightly and each blade on the top layer features a large gap in between. While these features may imply that this layer has a lot of recoil, due to its height, typically only the chain layer comes into contact with the opposing Beyblade and the slight protrusions are too shallow to cause any noticeable recoil and subsequent stamina loss. Because of this, Fallen exhibits exhibits excellent defensive and stamina properties in ideal conditions. However this layer exhibits one major weakness, when the Beyblade is knocked off balance the top layer will come into contact with the opposing Beyblade, due to the aforementioned large gaps between each blade, Fallen will then become very likely to lose by Burst Finish.
(Oct. 24, 2017  7:06 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2017  6:29 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Another Duo team.
iJ.7G.Mj iJ.V.Th
Gate -
Just a
Mjolnir -
Yes, the name comes
from Norse myths.
but with hammer-shaped
rotating parts.

Maybe their first battle can be against alpha chimera and delta griffin. I'd like to see that!
can someone else make this happen? No offence ion_discharge but I can't tell what is what. I don't understand what the layers are either, I mean I can't get anything out of defence two infinity for infinite jorgumond. And their both iJ
deleted 12/29
((Deleted))