Make Your Own Beyblade Burst Character

(Nov. 26, 2017  3:57 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: [img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and kora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer kanidus k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes and kora's beyblade is roaring reptilios r2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow and neon blue dragon with pink eyes.  kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that is dyed blue and spiked to the side.[/img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and kora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer kanidus k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes
and kora's beyblade is roaring reptilios r2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow and neon blue dragon with pink eyes.

kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that has dyed blue streak and is spiked to the side.

kora wears a blue shirt with a upside down triangle logo with inverted lines, blue shorts and pink and yellow shoes. her hair is blue and is styled in a ponytail

[img]fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/patri/Downloads/kora.png[/img]

the picture doesn't even work, sorry.

Hey, if you give me the picture I could upload it for you. It won't show without someone clicking on a link, but, it could fix your problem. You seem sad that it didn't work, so, I want to help!
ok how do i give it to you?
(Nov. 26, 2017  4:20 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: ok how do i give it to you?

Send me the link, in a PM, and, I'll upload it.
(Nov. 26, 2017  3:57 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: [img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and kora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer kanidus k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes and kora's beyblade is roaring reptilios r2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow and neon blue dragon with pink eyes.  kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that is dyed blue and spiked to the side.[/img]i have two characters. their names are kody takeo and kora hiroki. kody's beyblade is killer kanidus k2 heavy accel, it's avatar inside the bey is a red and orange winged wolf with blue eyes
and kora's beyblade is roaring reptilios r2 gravity extreme. it's bey avatar is a yellow and neon blue dragon with pink eyes.

kody wears a red vest with a blue shirt underneath, some dark blue jeans, blue gloves and red shoes. he has blue eyes and red hair that has dyed blue streak and is spiked to the side.

kora wears a blue shirt with a upside down triangle logo with inverted lines, blue shorts and pink and yellow shoes. her hair is blue and is styled in a ponytail

[img]fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/patri/Downloads/kora.png[/img]

the picture doesn't even work, sorry.

If you want to show a picture, go to postimages.org, click upload, upload the picture, and then click the cardboard button next to the "thumbnail for forums", and then press ctrl-v in your post.
(Nov. 24, 2017  8:59 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Eveloution of åC:
Omega chimera 0fang flare
oC layer:
Omega chimera has upgraded from springing the enemy back with plastic to shooting the enemy away with metal! It looks quite similar compared to its predecessor but the layer has a metal snake added as a contact point. Other heads are also metal. Thanks to the high owd the layer would be phenomenal in stamina combos right? No, the snake, being as light as it is, adds the same signiture wobble of gigant Gaia. It can also find use in attack combos with a strike god chip (yes it fits)
0 disc:
On Sr
Fang frame:
The fang frame is a frame with a gimmick. While it looks like a thicker star, the outer part free spins.
Flare driver:
Take defence, cut off the bottom, add a rubber sharp and make the ring around defence lower and made out of rubber. Last of all, dye it orange. You have flare
Special moves:
Same as before but with one new one: snaketail sheild:
oC leans on the rubber ring on flare and sparks fly all around it. This protects it from attacks from plastic or rubber layers.

who uses this beyblade?
Cyclone Susanoo Vortex Clinch

Cyclone Susanoo has 9 blades for destabilizing, and a sword. Metal as well as a incorporated disc increase weight. The sword moves slightly when clicked.

Clinch is a full auto clutch metal flat, with a bowl around it to angle on.
(Nov. 27, 2017  7:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Cyclone Susanoo Vortex Clinch

Cyclone Susanoo has 9 blades for destabilizing, and a sword. Metal as well as a incorporated disc increase weight. The sword moves slightly when clicked.

Clinch is a full auto clutch metal flat, with a bowl around it to angle on.

who owns this beyblade? sorry for asking I found out.
Deleted post
(Nov. 27, 2017  5:05 PM)MWF Wrote:
oC layer:
Omega chimera has upgraded from springing the enemy back with plastic to shooting the enemy away with metal! It looks quite similar compared to its predecessor but the layer has a metal snake added as a contact point. Other heads are also metal. Thanks to the high owd the layer would be phenomenal in stamina combos right? No, the snake, being as light as it is, adds the same signiture wobble of gigant Gaia. It can also find use in attack combos with a strike god chip (yes it fits)
0 disc:
On Sr
Fang frame:
The fang frame is a frame with a gimmick. While it looks like a thicker star, the outer part free spins.
Flare driver:
Take defence, cut off the bottom, add a rubber sharp and make the ring around defence lower and made out of rubber. Last of all, dye it orange. You have flare
Special moves:
oC leans on the rubber ring on flare and sparks fly all around it. This protects it from attacks from plastic or rubber layers.

who uses this beyblade?
Tucker smith

(Nov. 25, 2017  7:23 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Troll post:

Character: NotTubularBro

Bey: John Cena

The bey is a chunk of metal that can be launched. And is shaped like Basalr Horogium without ridges. Unburstable

Moves:

Chunk the thing: NotTubular throws the bey at the opponents, bursting it. He also lets it roll, which makes haters because if they see u rolling they hatin'

History:

This dude is IMMORTAL. His first Golden retriever was a giant squid's great grandfather, who got disfigured and hid in the ocean depths because of it.

OK. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO IF YOU JOIN...

oC layer:
Omega chimera has upgraded from springing the enemy back with plastic to shooting the enemy away with metal! The heads are made metal. Thanks to the high owd the layer would be phenomenal in stamina combos right? No, the goat head is hollowed out, adding the same signiture wobble of gigant Gaia. It can also find use in attack combos with a strike god chip (yes it fits)
0 disc:
On Sr
Fang frame:
Flare driver:
Special moves:
People are gonna ask this, but how does it rotate on the frame. And the stamina sounds horrible when destabilized
Made some edits, i said the flare driver, not the frame and destabilisation is its weakness (before it was horrible at attack now if you manage to destabilise it than the only option is snaketail shield/goathead zone)
Luna Tsukiyomi Glaive Bearing

Luna Tsukiyomi has a new gimmick: The bottom half of the layer freespins, and there are metal balls on the outside. This is meant for max OWD and stamina.
Deleted post
(Nov. 30, 2017  7:37 PM)Dragunix Wrote: So Marian becomes more confident??

Yep. She becomes moreso with help from Ayumi, Arashi, and Takeshi, as well as the other teams.
(Oct. 24, 2017  7:06 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2017  6:29 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Another Duo team.
Barry and Chase Pagputok (filipino for Burst)
Barry's Bey: Chase's Bey:
iJ.7G.Mj iJ.V.Th
infinite Jormungard - infinity Jolt-
Defense. Two infinity Attack. Lightning
symbols on the sides. makes up the attacks.
Volt - Jagged disc in the form of lightning.
Thunder -Unpredictable movements. This makes for an extremely fast driver. Made of the same plastic as seen on Yielding.
Gate -
Just a
Mjolnir -
Yes, the name comes
from Norse myths.
This driver is like Cycle
but with hammer-shaped
rotating parts.

Barry is a history buff, and Chase is a mad scientist. Their beys bring out that.
Maybe their first battle can be against alpha chimera and delta griffin. I'd like to see that!

Yet again a good idea for a story battle!
Added an evolution to Snowy's bey.
name: Arize Draconis 
not much is known about this character but acts like Free.
Beyblade: Guardian Draconis.6F.Nl
Layer: guardian Draconis, this layer is a dual spin layer with three walls. in right spin a force smash sloped contact point causes Draco to bounce up creating Upper Defense. In left spin a sloped contact point creates upper attack.
Disk: 6, lightest core disk
Frame:Flow, creates lift in right spin and down force in left spin
Driver: Null, Nothing with wings that generate down force when spinning left.

over all: gD.6.Nt is a defense type that turns into an attack type depending on spin direction.

Special moves:
Rising guard: Uses the force smash contact point and the upper force to bounce up to improve defense. Right spin
Diving strike: Uses the down force to lower slightly improving upper attack. Left spin
Null Shatter: Uses the down force generated by a full power launch to create a large surface. High speed attack. Left spin

extra: Arize's launcher is a neo light LR with long winder and has two grips. one is like a sword launcher and the other is like a normal grip for holding it in your right hand.
has two launches, one is where she holds the launcher from the sword grip and hooks their index finger around the normal grip. the other one is where Arize hold the launcher from the normal grip where the ripcord is facing forwards.

left handed. always pulls ripcord with left.
(Dec. 11, 2017  5:10 PM)MWF Wrote: name: Null
Beyblade: negate Fafnir. Orbit. Null
Layer: negate Fafnir, like its counter part drain fafnir this layer is left spin and based of the dragon of greed fafnir. unlike dF, nF's gimmick slows the opponent down by knocking it off balance instead of equilization. it has a ring that raises up when hit. this ring is the contact point and causes the rest of the beyblade to lower then the ring hit them.
Disk: Orbit first found on charge hyperion it gives excellent OWD
Driver: Null like nothing but with a stronger spring allowing for uppercut attacks when paired with nF.

over all: nF.Or.Nl is a stamina type that is made to tip opponents over with upper cut attack.

extra: Null's launcher is a neo light left with long winder and has two grips. one is like a sword launcher and the other is like a normal grip for holding it in your left.
has two launches, one is where null holds the launcher from the sword grip and hooks their index finger around the normal grip. the other one is where they hold the launcher from the normal grip where the ripcord is facing forwards.

just an random idea i made. any thoughts?

Interesting character, for sure. Good job! I can't wait to hear more about him!
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:18 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  5:10 PM)MWF Wrote: name: Null
Beyblade: negate Fafnir. Orbit. Null
Layer: negate Fafnir, like its counter part drain fafnir this layer is left spin and based of the dragon of greed fafnir. unlike dF, nF's gimmick slows the opponent down by knocking it off balance instead of equilization. it has a ring that raises up when hit. this ring is the contact point and causes the rest of the beyblade to lower then the ring hit them.
Disk: Orbit first found on charge hyperion it gives excellent OWD
Driver: Null like nothing but with a stronger spring allowing for uppercut attacks when paired with nF.

over all: nF.Or.Nl is a stamina type that is made to tip opponents over with upper cut attack.

extra: Null's launcher is a neo light left with long winder and has two grips. one is like a sword launcher and the other is like a normal grip for holding it in your left.
has two launches, one is where null holds the launcher from the sword grip and hooks their index finger around the normal grip. the other one is where they hold the launcher from the normal grip where the ripcord is facing forwards.

just an random idea i made. any thoughts?

Interesting character, for sure. Good job! I can't wait to hear more about him!

them, i have not decided on a gender for the character. but the name is Null.
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:39 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:18 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Interesting character, for sure. Good job! I can't wait to hear more about him!

them, i have not decided on a gender for the character. but the name is Null.

Yeah, I pressed reply to fast. Sorry, about that!
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:41 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:39 PM)MWF Wrote: them, i have not decided on a gender for the character. but the name is Null.

Yeah, I pressed reply to fast. Sorry, about that!

No problem. This character may or may not have a red eye like presence in the story.
(Dec. 11, 2017  8:19 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:41 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Yeah, I pressed reply to fast. Sorry, about that!

No problem. This character may or may not have a red eye like presence in the story.

Thanks, for not taking my mistake to heart! And, I'll be waiting for you to post the rest of this character's information (no pressure)!
Yumi and Takumi Shimizu

Both twins. They both aim to carry on their fathers legacy. Takumi is shy and cautious, but freindly, while Yumi is a brash and protective girl.

Beys: Raijin and Fujin

Raijin is an attack type while Fuujin is a defense type with a roller gimmick.
Deleted post
Blader : Chris Earl
Bey : (Balance Type)
(Burst System) : Cross Aero Fusion
(Dual Layer) : Cyber Cross Gravity Zephyr
(God Layer) : Electro Cross 7 Meteor Crucial

The Bey represents Cross, the "stock" hero from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Crucial is like FConfused in Metal Fight, but with rubber.
Electro Cross (layer) has three modes : Attack mode (beginning / middle of the battle) : the layer extends like sR ; Stamina mode (end of the battle) : the layer retracts ; Overdrive mode (beginning of the battle with Overdrive launcher) : the layer extends even more and blocks bursting like Orichalcum.

Its blader has a special launcher, the Overdrive launcher : it resembles the LR string launcher, with the same black "lever", but it changes the gear ratio of the launcher instead of spin direction. In this launching mode, Cross is unburstable, but is way crazier around the stadium and may self-KO.

"Special moves" :
Skell Shoot : the bey makes a flower pattern slightly offset to the right in order to burst right spin bey easier.
Inverted Skell Shoot : the bey makes a flower pattern slightly offset to the left in order to burst left spin bey easier.
Overdrive Shoot : the bey enters Overdrive mode.
Crucial Survive : the bey enters Stamina mode.
This thread will not die.

Bey Concept (upgrade to J2 I.Cy)

Eternity Jormungand 4Ts (Twist)Ensnare(Es)

Layer: Eternity Jormungand

The layer resembles the original J2 in design, except it has a slightly wider diameter all the way around. The gimmick is that when clicked, weights shift outwards, granting high OWD. Along with the stamina increase, the layer is heavy due to these weights, around the weight of gZ. Furthermore, these weights will fill the indentations/gaps in the layer, further increasing burst resistance.

Disc: 4

high stamina, lower than that of 7, but still good

Frame: Twist

The first frame to have a two-letter abbreviation, twist resembles a wavy design with high weight, and is therefore better for Attack types in real life

Driver: Ensnare

The driver resembles Destroy, except with a tip shaped like a smaller Yielding. Additionally, the disc is now a completely circular rotating piece that is rimmed with a thin piece of metal, granting LAD more effectively than its predecessor, Cycle.