Maiden of destruction retiring from beyblade Kai edits(shun kurenai)

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yes i am leave beyblade. Wbo maybe. Bro I ain't doing because I like attention.

Last time, you left for one second and came back.
I thought I was on discord sorry I did not have my glasses on lol
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:52 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Last time, you left for one second and came back.
I thought I was on discord sorry I did not have my glasses on lol

I can understand needing glasses to see (I'm blind without mine) but how the heck do you confuse Discord for the WBO?!
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yes i am leave beyblade. Wbo maybe. Bro I ain't doing because I like attention.

Last time, you left for one second and came back.

Nah he left for 30 milliseconds actually
...i don't even know what to say about that one honestly
how
in GOD NAME
do you mix up
DISCORD
and the WBO
one has a BLACK THEME
one is WHITE
im getting an aneurysm
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:54 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:52 PM)kai edits Wrote: I thought I was on discord sorry I did not have my glasses on lol

I can understand needing glasses to see (I'm blind without mine) but how the heck do you confuse Discord for the WBO?!

Hey he’s a 5th dimensional. No one can understand his big brain logic
I had my colors inverted lol. Anyway maiden is coming on Friday so 3 days
why would you have your colors inverted
answer this
if you need glasses then why are they INVERTED that would make everything WORSE

also stop mentioning that your bloody thing is coming, EvERYONE KNOWS. STOP ADVERtISING.
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:54 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Last time, you left for one second and came back.

Nah he left for 30 milliseconds actually

That's a very good estimation, the correct answer was 29.999999999999999999999999999999999999999 milliseconds.
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: I had my colors inverted lol. Anyway maiden is coming on Friday so 3 days

That’s cap

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:59 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: why would you have your colors inverted
answer this
if you need glasses then why are they INVERTED that would make everything WORSE

also stop mentioning that your bloody thing is coming, EvERYONE KNOWS. STOP ADVERtISING.
Bad marketing
Should this not be closed? This was an introduction thread and it is no longer about that, so I am confused as to why it has not been closed yet.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Should this not be closed? This was an introduction thread and it is no longer about that, so I am confused as to why it has not been closed yet.

Because logic
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Should this not be closed? This was an introduction thread and it is no longer about that, so I am confused as to why it has not been closed yet.

Maybe because nobody bothered to report it?
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Maybe because nobody bothered to report it?

True, very true
i have, citrus is asking around to see whether it's ok to close it

wait hold up this was an INTrODUCTORY THREAD
how is this STILL UP

It's probably been reported before but nothing was done, tbh.
I mean, the testing thread for the 3D-printed bey that he doesn't have yet is still up, so...
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:14 PM)BladerGem Wrote:

It's probably been reported before but nothing was done, tbh.
I mean, the testing thread for the 3D-printed bey that he doesn't have yet is still up, so...

The mods are a little bit slow, but they do the work better than before.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:14 PM)BladerGem Wrote: It's probably been reported before but nothing was done, tbh.

The mods are a little bit slow, but they do the work better than before.
This is Second longest thread in "Introduce Yourself" Going/Coming Back Topic being the Longest!
Will if guess stop talking on this thread it would be this long. I am gonna left this thread now I hope you people do the same. I need this thread when i come back.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Will if guess stop talking on this thread it would be this long. I am gonna left this thread now I hope you people do the same. I need this thread when i come back.

No, you don’t. The only thread you need for returning is the designated thread. Going Away/Coming Back.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Will if guess stop talking on this thread it would be this long. I am gonna left this thread now I hope you people do the same. I need this thread when i come back.

No, you don’t. The only thread you need for returning is the designated thread. Going Away/Coming Back.
Bruh can a member not know?
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No, you don’t. The only thread you need for returning is the designated thread. Going Away/Coming Back.
Bruh can a member not know?

You have been told many times. How do you not know?
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh can a member not know?

You have been told many times. How do you not know?
Memory loss lol
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You have been told many times. How do you not know?
Memory loss lol

Then just reread the thread? Please check your facts before you post. It’ll be helpful to everyone
you aren't telling the truth. forgive me for being harsh but

there is no way in HELL

you have:

Memory loss
Sight issues
colorblindness (inverted)

and can not only play guitar but many other things

this is not only lying, its pretty insulting
You've been on the wbo for a while, you know how the site works.

im going to get heavy criticism for that one but at this point i really don't care
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Will if guess stop talking on this thread it would be this long. I am gonna left this thread now I hope you people do the same. I need this thread when i come back.

*does evil laugh*