Maiden of destruction retiring from beyblade Kai edits(shun kurenai)

(Oct. 20, 2020  10:04 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: you aren't telling the truth. forgive me for being harsh but

there is no way in HELL

you have:

Memory loss
Sight issues
colorblindness (inverted)

and can not only play guitar but many other things

this is not only lying, its pretty insulting
You've been on the wbo for a while, you know how the site works.

im going to get heavy criticism for that one but at this point i really don't care

I accidently had my color inverted on my phone
(Oct. 20, 2020  10:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  10:04 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: you aren't telling the truth. forgive me for being harsh but

there is no way in HELL

you have:

Memory loss
Sight issues

im going to get heavy criticism for that one but at this point i really don't care

How do you "accidently" invert your colors? I don't even know how to PURPOUSLY invert colors!

there is no way in HELL

you have:

Memory loss
Sight issues

That’s cap

there is no way in HELL

you have:

Memory loss
Sight issues

I’m not even gonna say anything just wow.
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  10:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: I accidently had my color inverted on my phone
I’m not even gonna say anything just wow.

Just say what I say “that’s cap”
Anyway a little bio update
Name:kai edit
I am a guitarist and vocalist for my band. I listen to metal all different types. I listen to escape the fate,falling in reverse,bring me the horizon,for the likes of you. I love screamo. I master one screaming technique. Rip eddie van Halen he was my inspiration to play guitar and keep pushing my self.
Looks like you never left huh
also you cant accidentally invert colors
also you really should stop lying kiddo

you said you were in 10th grade, and yet you are 14? yeah try talking your way out of THAT one.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:10 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Looks like you never left huh

you said you were in 10th grade, and yet you are 14? yeah try talking your way out of THAT one.

Different areas have different laws on school. It’s also possible he skipped grades.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:10 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Looks like you never left huh

Kai edits is capping hard
While on the topic of this... can anyone figure out whatever the hell he means by retrieds?

Maiden of Destruction retrieds Kai edits(shun kurenai) is the most ratchet name for an introduction post, ever.
i cant even

by the way it turns out that maiden not only gives me Ultimate Michael vibes, but it turns out it shars the exact same name and the fact we've forgotten that the bey is "Ultimate Maiden" and not just "maiden"

i TOLD you all
Ultimate Michael and Ultimate Maiden
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: While on the topic of this... can anyone figure out whatever the hell he means by retrieds?

Maiden of Destruction retrieds Kai edits(shun kurenai) is the most ratchet name for an introduction post, ever.
i cant even

by the way it turns out that maiden not only gives me Ultimate Michael vibes, but it turns out it shars the exact same name and the fact we've forgotten that the bey is "Ultimate Maiden" and not just "maiden"

i TOLD you all

Next he prints maidens evolution, Cheet Maiden XD
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:24 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: While on the topic of this... can anyone figure out whatever the hell he means by retrieds?

i cant even

i TOLD you all

I think he means retired

i cant even

i TOLD you all
retried means to quit. And ultimate maiden does exist but I never put it a fanfic.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:28 AM)kai edits Wrote:

i cant even

i TOLD you all
retried means to quit. And ultimate maiden does exist but I never put it a fanfic.

Retried means Previously tried again. Like, I retried my password but it didn’t work. I think you mean retired.🤗
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: retried means to quit. And ultimate maiden does exist but I never put it a fanfic.

Retried means Previously tried again. Like, I retried my password but it didn’t work. I think you mean retired.🤗
Well shun and maiden are going to [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]retired maybe she will or maybe .....[/font]
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:34 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Retried means Previously tried again. Like, I retried my password but it didn’t work. I think you mean retired.🤗
Well shun and maiden are going to [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]retired maybe she will or maybe .....[/font]

What does this mean?
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:37 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:34 AM)kai edits Wrote: Well shun and maiden are going to [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]retired maybe she will or maybe .....[/font]

What does this mean?

I am [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]retireding from beyblade maybe or maybe not.[/font]
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:55 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: ...i don't even know what to say about that one honestly
how
in GOD NAME
do you mix up
DISCORD
and the WBO
one has a BLACK THEME
one is WHITE
im getting an aneurysm
btw discord has white theme too i think ur the idiot this time lol (haahha this is a joke but its also not sooooo)

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:30 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: retried means to quit. And ultimate maiden does exist but I never put it a fanfic.

UHHHHHHH RETRIED OR RETRIEVED?!
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:39 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:37 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What does this mean?

I am [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]retireding from beyblade maybe or maybe not.[/font]
Okay okay can you please stop doing this I mean the first few times I kind of get it since you were probsbly figuring out if you want to leave or not but now your doing this for attention.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:44 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: I am [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]retireding from beyblade maybe or maybe not.[/font]
Okay okay can you please stop doing this I mean the first few times I kind of get it since you were probsbly figuring out if you want to leave or not but now your doing this for attention.

No I am legit gonna quit. Why do you think I have most of my beyblade stuff up for sale?
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:45 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:44 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Okay okay can you please stop doing this I mean the first few times I kind of get it since you were probsbly figuring out if you want to leave or not but now your doing this for attention.

No I am legit gonna quit. Why do you think I have most of my beyblade stuff up for sale?
But the problem is you keep saying I’m coming back into beyblade and then I’m leaving again and it’s just getting a bit confusing sorry if I sounded rude just wanted to get that out of the way
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: No I am legit gonna quit. Why do you think I have most of my beyblade stuff up for sale?
But the problem is you keep saying I’m coming back into beyblade and then I’m leaving again and it’s just getting a bit confusing  sorry if I sounded rude just wanted to get that out of the way
Its personal issues that make me quit and I random come back.
WAAIT WTF it retiring not retireding

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:39 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:37 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What does this mean?

SPELLING 100 PLUS GRAMMAR 100000
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)beykid44 Wrote: WAAIT WTF it retiring not retireding

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: I am [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]retireding from beyblade maybe or maybe not.[/font]

SPELLING 100 PLUS GRAMMAR 100000

Bruh moment
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: But the problem is you keep saying I’m coming back into beyblade and then I’m leaving again and it’s just getting a bit confusing  sorry if I sounded rude just wanted to get that out of the way
Its personal issues that make me quit and I random come back.
Yeah I see that but actually give it a few days because what I’m seeing is your leaving and then the next day or so your coming back. I know personal issues are important but it’s just over and over and over