MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D

So I've been meaning to test this combo, so I did. After I recorded all my tests on paper, I want to share it with the WBO. I'm testing MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D, and it's Actually a pretty good defense combo. Here are my test below, and I know I had to do 20 rounds for each test, but I didn't have time, so I only did 10 for each. I did these battles in a BB-10 Attack Stadium.

MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D vs MF-H Duo Bull E230MB (Boost Mode)
Saramanda: 10/10 (9 OS, 1 KO)
Bull (Boost Mode): 0/10

Saramanda Win Rate: 100%

1 Tie was redone.

MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D vs MF Flash Dragonis CH120R2F
Saramanda: 10/10 (3 OS, 5 KO)
Dragonis: 8/10 (All KO)

2 Ties were redone. I chose Dragonis because I feel that the dragonis clear wheel give flash more evenness. I think that because you know how orion, pisces, etc. gives it more of the same weight on each side. I think dragonis gives it more even weight in each side of flash.

MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D vs M-H Duo Bull 230MB
Bull: 1/10 (1 KO)

So there's my testing on the Zero G combo that I think is really good. Reply below if you want more testing done.

can u make a vid of it
ok this is where i think it could improve i spam this part alot to people but hey its BROKEN so use dragoon(top)
lw160 d just my 2 cents
(Sep. 27, 2012  2:54 AM)matakj09 Wrote: can u make a vid of it

AHHH... Okay, but tomorrow.
Combo seems legit. I will do some testing of this combo as well Grin
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:00 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Combo seems legit. I will do some testing of this combo as well Grin

Okay, I am looking forward to your results as well.
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:00 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Combo seems legit. I will do some testing of this combo as well Grin

Okay. Grin
(Sep. 27, 2012  2:59 AM)(AJ) Wrote: ok this is where i think it could improve i spam this part alot to people but hey its BROKEN so use dragoon(top)
lw160 d just my 2 cents

What? I don't understand you?
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:01 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:

Okay. Grin
(Sep. 27, 2012  2:59 AM)(AJ) Wrote: ok this is where i think it could improve i spam this part alot to people but hey its BROKEN so use dragoon(top)
lw160 d just my 2 cents

i mean make a saramanda dragooon lw160 d so it can spin steal
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:05 AM)(AJ) Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:01 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:

Okay, I am looking forward to your results.
lw160 d just my 2 cents

i mean make a saramanda dragooon lw160 d so it can spin steal

Ok, I don't get it. You had 10 tests first, then 18 then 11 tests. You claimed that your combo got 100% every time when clearly it didn't. Also, 20 tests are required, and an attack benchmark. Something is fishy here.
I think he just misstyped the OP. It needs revision. I'm more or less boggled by the extremely low winrate, flash got.....and the OS on Duo 230MB. I don't have 2 Saramanda or a 160 unfortunately.
Can you test against some proper stamina combos cause those are the most important test against this kind of thing which is kind of a Zero G stamina combo.
I can test this combo againest MSF REvizer Dragooon SA165EWD if you need to test it againest Zombies
Oh now I see the problem, I did the format wrong, I have to revise it later, I'm sorry guys.
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:52 AM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Ok, I don't get it. You had 10 tests first, then 18 then 11 tests. You claimed that your combo got 100% every time when clearly it didn't. Also, 20 tests are required, and an attack benchmark. Something is fishy here.

Yeah I know, I'm sorry I did the format wrong, I will post a video about it
This Combo Seems Pretty Good! Once I Get More Zero-G Beys I'll Be Sure To Test It
(Sep. 27, 2012  2:23 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D vs MF Flash Dragonis CH120R2F

2 Ties were redone. I chose Dragonis because I feel that the dragonis clear wheel give flash more evenness. I think that because you know how orion, pisces, etc. gives it more of the same weight on each side. I think dragonis gives it more even weight in each side of flash.

MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D vs M-H Duo Bull 230MB
Bull: 1/10 (1 KO)

So there's my testing on the Zero G combo that I think is really good. Reply below if you want more testing done.

For the first set of tests: were there 20 rounds, or what? And the results don't add up either...
For the second: were there 11 or something?

My maths don't add up :I
This test in kinda confusing oh and can you give use a benchmark test with Duo Cygnus BD145CS and Flash Orion CH120R2F? or really any defense bey vs an attack bey thats not outclassed ;D also it would kinda help if you can tell us if u used bb-10 or bbg-03 stadium lolz its probably bb-10 right?
Why is Saramanda used on this combo? Would Revizer Revizer/Dragooon Dragooon/Dragooon Revizer/Revizer Dragoon work better for it?
(Sep. 27, 2012  4:39 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: This test in kinda confusing oh and can you give use a benchmark test with Duo Cygnus BD145CS and Flash Orion CH120R2F? or really any defense bey vs an attack bey thats not outclassed ;D also it would kinda help if you can tell us if u used bb-10 or bbg-03 stadium lolz its probably bb-10 right?

He says in the OP that he used a BB-10. I agree with needing benchmark tests and for all the results to be corrected into proper format so that they make some kind of sense.

(Sep. 27, 2012  5:43 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  4:39 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: This test in kinda confusing oh and can you give use a benchmark test with Duo Cygnus BD145CS and Flash Orion CH120R2F? or really any defense bey vs an attack bey thats not outclassed ;D also it would kinda help if you can tell us if u used bb-10 or bbg-03 stadium lolz its probably bb-10 right?

He says in the OP that he used a BB-10. I agree with needing benchmark tests and for all the results to be corrected into proper format so that they make some kind of sense.

Yeah Im about to fix the whole thing because I didt the format completely wrong
(Sep. 27, 2012  2:23 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: [MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D]'s Actually a pretty good defense combo.

[...]

MSF Saramanda Saramanda 160D vs MF Flash Dragonis CH120R2F

Equipment: (Click to View)

Conditions: (Click to View)

MSF Saramanda Saramanda LW160D v. MF-H Flash Orion CH120RF:
SS: 1 OS
FO: 29 KO
Ties: 4
Self-KO's: 0

Saramanda's average win rate: 3%

Saramanda out-spun Flash once when it lost its flower pattern and started tornado-stalling. Saramanda was almost getting shot over the walls in every other round...
Isn't fixed yet...
Also, why Saramanda Saramanda? Saramanda, even when Synchromed with itself, is still one of the most horribly imbalanced Chrome Wheels out... Which is bad for Stamina types.
(Sep. 29, 2012  5:01 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Isn't fixed yet...
Also, why Saramanda Saramanda? Saramanda, even when Synchromed with itself, is still one of the most horribly imbalanced Chrome Wheels out... Which is bad for Stamina types.

Yeah I know I been in school and such, so I haven't had time to fix it, but ill fix it today.