MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS

Equipment used

Tests
All tests used 2 people unless otherwise stated

Attack

Stamina

Spin Stealers (Equalizers)

Hazel Requests
Special Thanks to Ziro for help with the tests.
Will take some requests. Will post them soon. Tuesday when i get back to the USA ill have more tests up.
Woah, 95% against Flash? That is amazing!

Could you test it against a low attacker?
(May. 27, 2012  9:00 PM)TriSix Wrote: Woah, 95% against Flash? That is amazing!

Name it and ill try
(May. 27, 2012  9:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  9:00 PM)TriSix Wrote: Woah, 95% against Flash? That is amazing!

Name it and ill try

I'm not sure, I have heard Flash is not as good on low tracks, so try it against Blitz_____ 85/90 RF or anything top-tier like that.

O gawd 95 with flash...
Try MMSF Revizer ^2 E230CS against Duo 230D, please...
(May. 27, 2012  10:26 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Try MMSF Revizer ^2 E230CS against Duo 230D, please...

Actually did some informal tests and stamina destroys this usually
Synchromed Wheels have pitiful stamina juat because of the weight. Since it's a circular Chrome Wheel, I think it was pretty obvious this way gonna do well for Defense.

(Wouldn't this've gone better in the Revizer and E230 threads, though?)
(May. 28, 2012  1:01 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Synchromed Wheels have pitiful stamina juat because of the weight. Since it's a circular Chrome Wheel, I think it was pretty obvious this way gonna do well for Defense.

Combos with success great enough(as is the case here) have threads of their own... this is no different.
(May. 28, 2012  1:12 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  1:01 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Synchromed Wheels have pitiful stamina juat because of the weight. Since it's a circular Chrome Wheel, I think it was pretty obvious this way gonna do well for Defense.

Combos with success great enough(as is the case here) have threads of their own... this is no different.

Coming from you hazel this is a compliment. We were simply trying to change the meta. Which i think we did .
I'm reserving my judgement about whether this is the track or the Synchrom, though, and keep in mind that what is happening here will be weighed heavily in the future of Zero-G part legality if it becomes a trend.

I'll have my Revizers, flash, etc. in a couple of weeks, and will contribute then.
What is the condition of the Flash?

So this is what you were testing after getting kicked out of AN LOL?
(May. 28, 2012  2:23 AM)Dan Wrote: What is the condition of the Flash?

So this is what you were testing after getting kicked out of AN LOL?

It was semi worn. Ill do more tests when i get back to the usa. Amd this was after i talked. I was thinking of a combo to stop attackers
Mind testing against Meteo L Drago CH120 W2D?
(May. 28, 2012  2:53 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Mind testing against Meteo L Drago CH120 W2D?

I dont have w2d woukd wd suffice?
(May. 28, 2012  2:53 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Mind testing against Meteo L Drago CH120 W2D?

Why not EWD like in the thread?
(May. 28, 2012  10:25 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Why not EWD like in the thread?

Because I sold it at crusade and I don't have an extra
Okay then. If this managed to KO the Phantom combo then Meteo probably won't do well but I guess everything should be tested just to see.
(May. 28, 2012  11:31 AM)Ultra Wrote: Okay then. If this managed to KO the Phantom combo then Meteo probably won't do well but I guess everything should be tested just to see.

Ill testsome spin stealers tomorrow. Im leqving toronto today and my stuff is already packed. Would mf mld ch120 wd work?
That's fine. I don't think there's any difference in performance between WD and EWD for anything.
(May. 28, 2012  2:22 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm reserving my judgement about whether this is the track or the Synchrom, though, and keep in mind that what is happening here will be weighed heavily in the future of Zero-G part legality if it becomes a trend.

I'll have my Revizers, flash, etc. in a couple of weeks, and will contribute then.

Ill do more testing with a newer flash tomorrow. Mine still ko's easy.
When someone can, please test this against a Vari combo. That recoil might come in handy, as standard KO's apparently don't work against this..

I would like to see both attack combos, and something stationary (maybe WB on Delta Drive would work)
Please, before you tell me they are outclassed, I'd like to see some testing to see it recoil can for a change, help.
If Blitz doesn't work against it, it's highly unlikely VariAres will, either, since the two both use much "sharper" points of impact than Flash.

I'll be testing Beat against it, though, on a hunch.
I just want to see it the famous recoil of Vari can KO this somewhat consistently (even if it self KOs) this. Then we can at least have a basis of a combo to defeat this.

I honestly see this as a problem in the future. It looks like it just defiled what was left of attack.