MSF-L bandit bahamdia (cyrstal up) 85 RF

Poll: Do you think this combo has potential?

Yes, i really think so
0%
ya, probably
0%
eh, i don't think so
16.67%
nah, i don't think it does
50.00%
hmm, i'm not sure
33.33%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
MSF-L Bandit bahamdia {crystal up mode} 85 RF

Hey everyone!

This is my very first testing thread, so I want to make this a really good one

Reason for testing: The reason is because I’ve seen bahamdia at AN, and I thought it was really neat, and it was really good, so I’ve been thinking about a combo that could bring out bahamdia’s maxium attack potential, and I figured out it’s this one here.

Parts choice:

MSF-L: I didn’t use MSF-H because of from testing MSF-L and MSF-H, MSF-L did better, Another reason I figured out is MSF-H is too heavy for this custom because it slows it down and even with it on, it doesn’t have as much power.

Bahamdia: Well, I kinda already said it, because of AN, but another reason is because it’s the biggest chrome wheel, so it got my interest to try it in a attack combo.

Bandit: Bandit, because it did better then samauri in my testings, and it suits this combo very well.

85: I was afraid of scraping a tiny bit, but I’d assume it would be ok, and it’s the best track you could possibly use for this combo, unless you could try 90 I guess, but I’d stick with 85.

RF: Why RF and not R2F? Well, in my testings, rf was able to give more KO’S then R2F, I know right? Isn’t that kinda strange?

LEGEND: MSF-L bandit bahamdia {crystal up mode} 85 RF
Testing nickname: BB

:::::::::::::::::::Testings:::::::::::::::::::

Attack testing (Click to View)

Defense testing (Click to View)

stamina testing (Click to View)

balance testings (Click to View)

tornado stall testing (Click to View)

spin stealer testings (Click to View)

MSF-L bandit bahamdia {crystal up} 85 RF conclusion

So overall, it did not bad, it’s not the worst, it’s not the best, it’s not bad

And we are going to need tests against lightning l-drago attack, lightning l-drago defense, sythe attack, and libra attackTongue_out
I hope you enjoy this combo as much as i didJoyful_2 if you have any questions, just post down below, or tell me if you like itSmile
Right now the OP is really hard to read. Could you look at other testing threads and format the tests more like theirs?

Also, spoilers aren't working.

No offence, the results really aren't impressive though, especially the last test, where it did poorly against a bad stamina combo.
I think there was something wrong with my sliding shoot in some of the battles, and i was really shocked about the results for the last combo i tested, and dual, can you tell me how to get the spoilers to work?
Yuck. This is a really bad combo.
(Aug. 18, 2014  6:04 AM)Neo Wrote: Yuck. This is a really bad combo.

WOO, that "yuck" part really wasn't that necessary, and the "This is a really bad combo" part could have been elaborated. Could've been "Sorry, but this combo doesn't seem to show promising results", or similar to what Dual said, which did not include an unnecessary interjection. And he did try his best to make a combo. (The community has discussed this style of responding.)

Ultimate BLAZE:

If you're asking how to create a spoiler: (Click to View)

Other useful tips.
If you're asking why the spoilers aren't working, are you including the forward slashes and the correct brackets in the right place? It should look a little like what I showed. 'Cause one misplaced element and you're screwed. Smile

BTW, would you mind explaining the concept of having such a wide wheel when it is on the bottom of the custom? It won't serve much purpose (compared to Wyvang) if it can't make contact against common [mid-height] opponents, really. Smile
Thanks fishTongue_out, but like i said: i think there was something wrong with my sliding shoot, or it was my bb-10, because it's really old, and i'm thinking about buying a new one, so, maybe that's why it didn't do as well, and a simialiar bahamdia combo was used at AN, and he placed, so like i said, there might of've been something wrong with the test resultsConfused
So before this{ i hope id doesn't get closed because i really worked hard on this} get's closed, i'll fix it, by editing it, and making the spoiler work, as well i'll be turning this into a disscusion threadJoyful_3
Nice job on this, good effort, Ultimate Blaze. Smile

However, as Dual already mentioned, the OP is very, very unorganized. Not saying you need to go completely over the top in organization and explanation like TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ, although it can be a little neater, by possibly putting things in spoilers, and making the results a little more detailed. For instance, for one of your battle results, wouldn't this setup look a whole lot nicer? These aren't real results, as well:

Quote:MSF-L Bandit Bahamdia (Crystal Up) 85RF vs MF-H Earth Aquario 85RB:
RF slightly worn, RB just about considered mint, Bahamdia launched for a sliding shot

Bandit Bahamdia: (1 OS, 4 KO'S)
Earth Aquario: (14 OS'S, 1 KO)

Bandit Bahamdia overall win percentage: 25%

Listing conditions on Beyblade's bottom's would be nice, as well.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind doing a couple tests, and possibly comparison ones to MSF-L Bahamdia Dark Knight 85RF, as I was originally looking into that setup.

Ultimate Blaze Wrote:I will need testings with left spin lightning l-drago defense, and left spin lightning l-drago attack, sythe attack, and libra attack.

You got 'em from me, although I've never really saw Lightning L-Drago have defensive use, with an acception of Ryûzaki's MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120RB, though I'm not too sure how that was able to do, nor do I own a RB myself.
(Aug. 18, 2014  1:37 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Nice job on this, good effort, Ultimate Blaze. Smile

However, as Dual already mentioned, the OP is very, very unorganized. Not saying you need to go completely over the top in organization and explanation like TʜᴇBʟᴀᴄᴋDʀᴀɢᴏɴ, although it can be a little neater, by possibly putting things in spoilers, and making the results a little more detailed. For instance, for one of your battle results, wouldn't this setup look a whole lot nicer? These aren't real results, as well:

Quote:MSF-L Bandit Bahamdia (Crystal Up) 85RF vs MF-H Earth Aquario 85RB:
RF slightly worn, RB just about considered mint, Bahamdia launched for a sliding shot

Bandit Bahamdia: (1 OS, 4 KO'S)
Earth Aquario: (14 OS'S, 1 KO)

Bandit Bahamdia overall win percentage: 25%

Listing conditions on Beyblade's bottom's would be nice, as well.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind doing a couple tests, and possibly comparison ones to MSF-L Bahamdia Dark Knight 85RF, as I was originally looking into that setup.

Ultimate Blaze Wrote:I will need testings with left spin lightning l-drago defense, and left spin lightning l-drago attack, sythe attack, and libra attack.

You got 'em from me, although I've never really saw Lightning L-Drago have defensive use, with an acception of Ryûzaki's MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120RB, though I'm not too sure how that was able to do, nor do I own a RB myself.
It was actually MF-H L Drago Guardian CH120RB Smile

Dranzer King asked for it when we was on good terms.

Like everyone else has mentioned a more put-together OP would look nice. I'd be happy to format it for you, then you just C+P.
I'd call it more force smash. I think Cake did well with Lightning 85RB in a tournament.

EDIT: we're not on good terms...? I'm fine with everybody.
I'm pretty sure Dark Knight was used on this setup by Sniper, I believe, at AN.

Since its changing spin direction, that's a pretty significant performance change.
It was dark knight? it was a white crystal wheel, i'm pretty sure it was samurai, i bielieve
Um, no. There is a red Hasbro variant of Dark Knight (Ronin) that is red. XD I'm sure no one would ever mix them up if they made a thread for it.

I made a combo similar to this but with Girago instead. It was amazing. You should try it out.

EDIT - I actually don't understand what you're trying to say, after rereading your post.
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:19 AM)Ocean Wrote: Um, no. There is a red Hasbro variant of Dark Knight (Ronin) that is red. XD I'm sure no one would ever mix them up if they made a thread for it.

I made a combo similar to this but with Girago instead. It was amazing. You should try it out.

EDIT - I actually don't understand what you're trying to say, after rereading your post.
What you mean the OP?
OP stands for Original Post, the first post in the thread.
(Aug. 18, 2014  4:03 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I'd call it more force smash. I think Cake did well with Lightning 85RB in a tournament.

EDIT: we're not on good terms...? I'm fine with everybody.

No, I mean your profile. Most people know I'm on your ignore, so I was saying you asked a long time ago when it was possible to PM. Tongue_out
(Aug. 18, 2014  10:29 AM)ƒ¡$h Wrote:

WOO, that "yuck" part really wasn't that necessary, and the "This is a really bad combo" part could have been elaborated. Could've been "Sorry, but this combo doesn't seem to show promising results", or similar to what Dual said, which did not include an unnecessary interjection. And he did try his best to make a combo. (The community has discussed this style of responding.)

Ultimate BLAZE:

Other useful tips.
If you're asking why the spoilers aren't working, are you including the forward slashes and the correct brackets in the right place? It should look a little like what I showed. 'Cause one misplaced element and you're screwed. Smile

BTW, would you mind explaining the concept of having such a wide wheel when it is on the bottom of the custom? It won't serve much purpose (compared to Wyvang) if it can't make contact against common [mid-height] opponents, really. Smile
What else would I say to a Bandit combo.
(Aug. 19, 2014  2:10 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  10:29 AM)ƒ¡$h Wrote:

Ultimate BLAZE:

Other useful tips.

What else would I say to a Bandit combo.

Well, there has been little testing with Bandit and it's just been "neglected", per say.

It's not an excuse to be so rude.
Ok guys, the OP is updatedSmile so now it is more organized and way easier to readWink tell me how organized it is and how easy it is to read now just for me to know if there's anything else i need to improve the OP onSmile
Oh, the edit was most definitely better than the original, however, the results are still quite unorganized. Once again, try posting the results in the format I told you to; Yes, it is nice that the OP looks a lot nicer, although it may be better to focus on the organization on some of the main things you've done, which in this case would be the tests. Wink

EDIT: Eh, testing against against MF-F Earth Cancer 230EWD may have not been the best of variations; consider EWD's lack of balance being placed on 230, haha.

As I'm presently working on a couple of things of mine, I'll try to get things up later on, as well. Smile

On another note, I decided to be a friend, and get a couple calculations done for you and this thread, Ultimate Blaze:

Note: I couldn't calculate the number of OS'S and KO'S, as they were never listed:

Bahamdia Bandid's overall number of wins: 87/240.
Bahamdia Bandid's overall win percentage: 36.25%.

Damn, the outcome was quite depressing to see. Confused
The OP looks much better, but don't forget to put the opposing Beyblade's number of wins & win percentage & to list the wins out of the number of matches you did (ex: if your combo won 5 times out of 20, put 5/20, 25% win rate)
Oh ok thanks the supreme oneSmile
Thanks for helping me out midnightJoyful_3
And really? those were the results?????Confused i was expecting it to do better, what can we chance on this combo to make it better? it just can't be left spin unless you guys can test together one combo each against a left spin bahamdia combo i guess, the reson i can't is because i don't have a left spin string lancherTongue_out_wink