MF-H L Drago Gurdian CH120RB

Fake tests (Click to View)
Wow RB outspun Earth on WD. Well this combo has some nice test results. Could you possibly try this against MF-H Omega ____ 85 R2F? Hopefully more members can try this out so we can get more results for this, sadly I don't own L Drago Guardian. Keep up the tests man, nice job with this thread.
OMG you made a thread about the combo I told yah about Grin. I had actually been thinking up this combo for awhile, thanks for testing it Smile.

Also, woudnt MF-H make this combo thang better?
(Feb. 27, 2014  9:56 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: OMG you made a thread about the combo I told yah about Grin. I had actually been thinking up this combo for awhile, thanks for testing it Smile.

Also, woudnt MF-H make this combo thang better?

No problem dude! Wink

Ohhh, I did use a MF-H I totally forgot to mention it. I'll edit it later. I was trying to type fast, hah.
Oh and one more thing, did u alternate modes against diff types or did u keep it in one? What mode did you use if you did?
... Really? That's pretty incredible. I have to try this, like, right now! Grin

L-Drago Guardian CH120RB vs. Earth Cancer W145WD
Cancer always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
LDG: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Cancer: 10 (10 OS, 0 KO)
LDG Win %: 0.0%

... Aaaawwkwaard. Confused

I tried super hard, but I couldn't quite get a KO in there (I think I got 1 or 2 wall saves, but that's it). I also couldn't get the thing to OS...
(Feb. 27, 2014  10:19 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: ... Really? That's pretty incredible. I have to try this, like, right now! Grin

L-Drago Guardian CH120RB vs. Earth Cancer W145WD
Cancer always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
LDG: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Cancer: 10 (10 OS, 0 KO)
LDG Win %: 0.0%

... Aaaawwkwaard. Confused

I tried super hard, but I couldn't quite get a KO in there (I think I got 1 or 2 wall saves, but that's it). I also couldn't get the thing to OS...
Was your RB aggressive?
Would an L-drago destructor work on this?
(Mar. 01, 2014  3:14 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: Would an L-drago destructor work on this?

I doubt t, but test it out.

It would most likely not work nearly as well, though.
Whoooo, just saw TBD tests. I honestly don't know how you got that. Did you try go for the KO? Kinda using it like an attack type.
I'm sure he did, since that's about the only way to take down a stamina combination with a defense combo like this.

I'm pretty well surprised at the tests. Seems like quite the random set up, haha, but eh if it works it works! Could L-Drago Destructor be a substitute? It's a pretty similar shape.
(Mar. 01, 2014  3:47 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: I'm sure he did, since that's about the only way to take down a stamina combination with a defense combo like this.

I'm pretty well surprised at the tests. Seems like quite the random set up, haha, but eh if it works it works! Could L-Drago Destructor be a substitute? It's a pretty similar shape.

You know, I've never tried LDD, but I'd be happy to test for you. Or maybe you could?

As for my combo: I feel like you guys don't believe me, hah. It does work, I just don't know what happend. I was shocked when it OS Earth and more Stamina customs too!
I tried to KO really, really hard (and almost got it a couple times), but yah, it didn't quite work...

Actually, how that I think about it, I had been doing some quick informal Defense tests beforehand and IIRC I had LDG in Absorb mode (which clogs its contact points and exposes rubber). That must have been it. Did you have LDG in Attack Mode during these tests?

That's probably why it didn't work for me now that I think about it. It's my brother's wheel, so IDK if he'll let me use it again, but I'll re-try things if I can! Hopefully I get better results this time, LOL. XD
LDD is lighter than LDG, so it wouldn't be as effective.
(Mar. 01, 2014  4:09 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: LDD is lighter than LDG, so it wouldn't be as effective.

That is true for the 4D wheels, but is it true for the Metal Fury ones?
LOL, maybe that's why. I had it in Attack mode. I think I switched it to Asorb Mode against Attack and Defense. If you could redo them, I'd be very greatful TheBlackDragon.
(Mar. 01, 2014  4:12 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2014  4:09 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: LDD is lighter than LDG, so it wouldn't be as effective.

Yup.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fu...el-Weights
(Mar. 01, 2014  4:12 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote:

Yes, it is.
It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.