MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind

I am getting my second Synchrom DX Set. Can't wait to see how Wyvang demolishes all of my beyblades XD this is an awesome combo!
I did some informal testings with SW145, and even that useless track can do pretty awesome KOs! I still don't know which track put under Wyvang^2, I want to wait to garuda and tiger so I can finally see if they come with a good track for it (I know Tiger is supposed to have 125, but until confirmation of a release I will keep it has a probability)
People the most important track right now should be H145! Try testing that
You shouldnt be so forceful with telling people what to test, im not trying to be rude but I dont see you contributing to the tests, only demanding for more.
I can do tests tomorrow or tonight. I just need my package to come in the mail.
(Jun. 25, 2013  7:37 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: You shouldnt be so forceful with telling people what to test, im not trying to be rude but I dont see you contributing to the tests, only demanding for more.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude, just want to see H145 results.
I don't have enough parts to make this or a bb 10.
I can do this. I will do tests with H145.
(Jun. 25, 2013  8:07 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can do tests tomorrow or tonight. I just need my package to come in the mail.

Thanks, sorry if I was being pushy.
I just need to wait for it to get here... which is either today or tomorrow.
Do you want me to dish out some tests for you man? You've been at it non-stop hah. (Kudos!)
But yeah, just tell me what combos and I'll be happy to oblige Smile
I can do against Duo, Reviser Reviser, Dragooon, and Flash if you want.
I do not own Dragooon, theblackdragon knows why XD But I own a lot of other stuffs
I shall do this! I have another Wyvang... finally! I also got my first RB from Wing Pegasis... lookin' mighty sexy XD
EDIT: I can't find my H145 at the moment... would it be OK if I did TR145 until I find my H145?
GB145 would be a better sub for H145 man
*sigh*

Everytime I finally get a top tier combo put together, something else seems to take its place haha.
Oh well, the more combo's the better. Hope I can one day make this because it sounds pretty good as far as the test results.
I don't have GB145 either... yah... I'm poor XD
Uhhh. I guess TR145 would be a sub-par sub part...
It would be nice if there was benchmark/comparison tests with Wyvang Dragooon GB145R2F!