MSF(-H) Wyvang Wyvang (?)145R2F -- Collaboration with KainHighwind

(Apr. 15, 2013  5:03 PM)zeneo Wrote: Can you test it against hard-core tornado stallers?
Phantom Cancer/ Flash Belzeeb/ Duo Cancer(Yeah, Duo) W145 MF?
P.S.- Belzeeb comes with which bey by the way?

Don't scold me for that Duo tornado staller- I have found it to be interesting enough...

How on earth are you going to stall vs an attack combo? Tornado stallers are designed to OS combos that don't move very much.
Wow, this is great! Do you guys mind testing R145, H145, and WD145 as well? Also, are 145-height Tracks absolutely necessary? I'm just curious since S130 may be a solution to Scythe Pisces.
(Apr. 15, 2013  8:04 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Wow, this is great! Do you guys mind testing R145, H145, and WD145 as well? Also, are 145-height Tracks absolutely necessary? I'm just curious since S130 may be a solution to Scythe Pisces.

They clarified at the OP that 145 height based tracks are needed
For those looking for substitutes Buzztoy is selling Wyvang for about $11 http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-Meta...43b99963a0
(Apr. 15, 2013  8:04 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Wow, this is great! Do you guys mind testing R145, H145, and WD145 as well? Also, are 145-height Tracks absolutely necessary? I'm just curious since S130 may be a solution to Scythe Pisces.

The choice of 145 is mainly to give you the best chance of beating the most popular current defenders. Im sure S130 will help vs Scythe and might even up the win rate vs BD145, but then you are going to have a harder time with E230/SP230. So it ultimately comes down to your meta. If you have a lot of people using LTDCs then by all means swap to S130/CH120/D125/etc.
Actually have you guys considered CH124/145 as the real go-to combo?

You have 120 to deal with Scythe Pisces, and 145 for the normal custom..
This combo seems so epic!! Great work guys. I find it amazing that Scythe could beat a combo that Revizer^2 can't. I think some tracks that could be good for this are DF145, W145, V145, and maybe ED145. Have you tried it with 135?
Wow! *Sits down and gasps* THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I can forsee a meta with no more defense types in it!! Great work Ingulit! You too Kainhighwind!! Smile

Great work guys, now if you'll excuse me, I'll be wracking up on Scythes.

Another note: I would add more test but I don't have the parts Unhappy
That would be really cool. (With an all attacker meta) But sadly, most people don't have the skill or lack confidence in their attack abilities, especially during tourneys.

This is one of the reasons why Attack did not completely engulf the old Meta with Earth C145WB and Lighting L Drago. Lightning L Drago 90RF beats literally everything in that meta, yet Attackers were not the only beys seen.
HAH! Ingulit used his custom Scythe combo XD
Ingulit, can you test this combo against a defender with a SP230 setup? I beleive that with the disc, it can block some attacks from 145 attackers. Maybe ww vs Reviser/Dragooon/Killerken SP230 RSF/RB/RDF?
I think the combo may actually reach over that. I've tested it a bunch, and it seems to handle E230/SP230 pretty well. Smile
Ingulit, do you think you can test this VS Reviser Killerken E230 CS? I know it's not really a good combination but I'm having troubles with it and want to see if anyone else has more success.
That is not actually a bad combo. That thing would have crazy defense. Smile
Wyvang would probably totally shred it though. Here's a test. Smile

MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F vs Reviser Killerken E230CS (high mode)

Prime R2F. Worn CS. Killerken launched first on all launches.
Wyvang: wins, 14/20 (All KO)
Killerken: wins, 6/20 (All OS)

MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F win rate: 70%

Seeing as how E230 has completely shredded top-tier attackers in the past due to its height, I think Wyvang handled it extremely well. It really had no problem making metal to metal contact. This combo is great against E230.Smile

If you can't KO it, it might be your launch technique. You also will want to use an MSF. It helps. Smile
How did you launch it? I had an MSF-H on Wyvang and it only won about 40% out of 20 tests.. it seems Wyvang isnt making proper metal wheel contact for me because my Reviser and Killerken wheels are literally scratchless xD
Is there any good substitute for the second Wyvang? I've spent a lot on beyblade zero g so far, and I don't want to spend more on a another Wyvang?
(Apr. 27, 2013  2:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Is there any good substitute for the second Wyvang? I've spent a lot on beyblade zero g so far, and I don't want to spend more on a another Wyvang?

As stated before there is absolutely, without a doubt, no substitute for a second Wayvang .
(Apr. 27, 2013  2:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Is there any good substitute for the second Wyvang? I've spent a lot on beyblade zero g so far, and I don't want to spend more on a another Wyvang?
It's been posted before that you can't switch a Wyvang and it still have good results.

(Apr. 15, 2013  4:13 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: There is absolutely no substitute for Wyvang if you want these kind of results. Before I got my second Wyvang I was using Goreim Wyvang, which works quite well, but there is a significant jump in performance with 2 Wyvangs.
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:50 PM)alucardZ Wrote: How did you launch it? I had an MSF-H on Wyvang and it only won about 40% out of 20 tests.. it seems Wyvang isnt making proper metal wheel contact for me because my Reviser and Killerken wheels are literally scratchless xD

This combo can be fine tuned, by that I mean you can make small changes and see noticeable difference in results. Which is a good and bad thing because you might make an adjustment that affects the results in a negative way. Try a different RF/R2F, even if its worn, cause it might surprise you. And make sure the combo is tight. I was originally going to post tests with GB145, but I wasn't getting good results and I was very confused because when I originally told Ingulit about the combo it was performing amazing with GB145. So I took it apart and inspected all the pieces, and noticed a small crack in the tube that houses the threads. That crack was not there when I originally found the combo, and it was preventing the 2 Wyvangs from tightening down all the way. That is why I ended up doing tests with C145 instead.
Will be testing again today with slightly different parts then.

Tried with 3 different RF's tonight, no improvements in results. Wyvang continued to average around 30-40% win rate.

I dunno what I'm doing wrong Unhappy My slide shoot is okay, but the flower pattern breaks after the first hit and theres seldom any proper contact (on the rare occasion the flower pattern actually doesn't break and Wyvang makes solid hits) Does anyone else have this problem with slide shoot or is it just me..
(Apr. 16, 2013  3:59 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Actually have you guys considered CH124/145 as the real go-to combo?

You have 120 to deal with Scythe Pisces, and 145 for the normal custom..

Any thoughts on this?
@draculaz, try just a normal bank. As long as everything is tight you should at least be getting 60% even without optimal pieces.

As for th CH120 thing, I would rather not have a piece that relies on guessing what the opponent is using. Ingulit and I talked and we are very interested in trying the suggestion of 135, to see if that works better for everything.
(Apr. 29, 2013  12:49 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: @draculaz, try just a normal bank. As long as everything is tight you should at least be getting 60% even without optimal pieces.

As for th CH120 thing, I would rather not have a piece that relies on guessing what the opponent is using. Ingulit and I talked and we are very interested in trying the suggestion of 135, to see if that works better for everything.

Well, actually, according to the WBO rule book, you can change the mode of your combo in between rounds as long as you don't take it apart. So you could actually legally change the mode between 145 and 120 during a match. Smile