MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF

Blitz brought this combo up when he did his Girago and Pegasis tests, and when I saw how it gave Flash so much trouble I had to try it. I made sure Blitz was ok with me starting the thread and he said he would post some tests as well.

This combo is almost an Attack/Defense hybrid. Its succes over other ______Dragooon BD145RDF is due to it being able to KO things they can't.

Conditions (Click to View)

vs. Attack (Click to View)

vs. Defense (Click to View)

vs. Stamina (Click to View)

vs. Balance (Click to View)

Blitz's tests

vs. Attack (Click to View)

vs. Defense (Click to View)

vs. Stamina (Click to View)
Like Kain mentioned I used this combo in some recent attack tests I done but originally used it at the last tournament I was at (Freeze-Fest!) and won all my matches using it. I've been using different variants of the combo at UK tournaments for a few months now but this is by far my favorite variant of the ones that I've tried.

Anyway some more tests -

VS. Defense

VS. Stamina
So basically , Reviser^2 BD145RDF works well against it , yeah ?
Could you test it against Orojya^2 BD145RDF please ?
could you test wyvang reviser BD145CS vs. against the Girago^2 CH120RF that blitz used?Smile
(Feb. 22, 2013  7:38 PM)joeuser767 Wrote: could you test wyvang reviser BD145CS vs. against the Girago^2 CH120RF that blitz used?Smile

The combo we're talking about & testing is Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF ...
(Feb. 22, 2013  7:18 PM)Luck Wrote: So basically , Reviser^2 BD145RDF works well against it , yeah ?
Could you test it against Orojya^2 BD145RDF please ?

It goes back and forth with Revizer Revizer BD145RDF. Since they both have the ridiculous LAD of RDF it just all depends on which one has the better balance at the last second of the battle.

I do not have 2 Orojyas but I am willing to bet that Wyvang Dragooon could KO that based on how close it got to KOing Revizer.
(Feb. 22, 2013  8:00 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  7:38 PM)joeuser767 Wrote: could you test wyvang reviser BD145CS vs. against the Girago^2 CH120RF that blitz used?Smile

The combo we're talking about & testing is Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF ...

Oh, ok, sorry. Then could someone test goriem balro D125RF against it? Thanks!
Could you try against MSF-H Revizer Wyvang E230RB? And against Begirados Dragooon S130LRF? That last one would be interesting to see how it results
MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF vs. MSF-L Pegasis Dragooon S130LRF
WD always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
WD: 12 (11 OS, 1 KO)
PD: 8 (1 OS, 7 KO)
WD Win %: 60.0%
Thanks for doing that! I still like the "smasher" one, but is impressive how Wyvang Dragooon managed it
Can you test MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF versus MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF?

Oh and great testing by the way.
Wow!!!! These test are amazing..... CAn u test it against Killerken² SA165R²F, I think this combo will do good