MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF

So, I was testing some combos for Dragooon. I've heard from some fellow members that people have used this combo but, I am not to sure. Please review my testing and give me some feedback.

Equipment

Combos I've Tested against

MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF vs MF-H Duo Bull E230CS

MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF vs MF-H Flash Orion S130R2F

MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF vs Phantom Cygnus W145EWD

MSF-H Dragoon Dragoon BD145RDF is a similar combo used in the UK by Blitz. Works equally as well.
Seems legit also could you do a benchmark test for MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF againts the same combos
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:54 PM)Zero X Wrote: Seems legit also could you do a benchmark test for MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF againts the same combos

I don't have another dragooon, sorry.
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:51 PM)Ultra Wrote: MSF-H Dragoon Dragoon BD145RDF is a similar combo used in the UK by Blitz. Works equally as well.

Hello Ultra, and I know Blitz uses that combo; I just wanted to use an alternate version as you said.
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:56 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:54 PM)Zero X Wrote: Seems legit also could you do a benchmark test for MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF againts the same combos

I don't have another dragooon, sorry.
Its cool could you use Reviser in place of killerken if you have reviser thx
Can you try the same combo but with Revizer instead againest Flash?
It has been well known that almost Anything Dragooon BD145RDF is a great combo. The only thing left to do is figure out which wheel performs best on bottom. So as most people have already said, comparisons with other bottom wheels are going to be the most helpful. With that said, thank you for these tests, and also please compare with other bottom wheels you have if you can.
Try it against a tornado staller like Meteo L Drago CH120XF.
I went undefeated at Wyatt's B-day bash with my MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF, I will post some tests with this today or tommarow.
I tested this combo at lasts tournament. It's not bad, but lost aganist Flash.
Someone in a UK tourney tried to counter the double Dragooon variant with VariAres combo and it could't do much to it.
Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF vs Phantom Bull SA165D

Dragooon 8 wins (5 KO,3 OS)
Bull 2 wins (both OS)

I only have time for 10 rounds due to highschool duties, other 10 will be up tommarow
Just got my Metal Stone Face Custom today, and bought Reviser and Dragooon last weekend. I don't own a Killerken so I'm using Reviser instead.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF vs. MF-L Phantom Aquario 90 WD

Format:
- BB-10 MFB Attack Stadium
- 20 rounds
- Alternating shots: Reviser Dragoon launched first on odd numbered rounds, Phantom Aquario launched in even numbered rounds
- Ties per round are redone

Round by Round Results:
Results:
Reviser Dragooon: 8 wins (6 KO, 2 OS)
Phantom Bull: 12 wins (All OS)
Reviser Dragoon Win %: 40.0%

My thoughts: It was either Reviser Dragooon has sufficient power, speed, and momentum to knock Phantom Aquario out, or Phantom Aquario survives and destabilizes the BD145 track in time or ties. I've tested this Phantom Aquario combo against MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF in the past (though I didn't post my testing in the forums), and Phantom Aquario has a better chance of winning against Gravity Perseus than Reviser Dragooon.
Anyways, I'll try dual test this matchup with a friend whenever possible. I feel as if there's still something wrong with my solo testing. You guys are welcome to test this matchup as well.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF vs. MF-M Death (Defense Mode) Aquario B:D

Format:
- 10 rounds 
- Alternating shots: Reviser Dragoon launched first on odd numbered rounds, Death Aquario launched in even numbered rounds

Round by Round Results:
Results:
Reviser Dragooon: 2 wins (1 KO, 1 OS)
Death Aquario: 8 wins (All OS)
Reviser Win %: 20.0%

My thoughts: This matchup is annoying to test, so I had to keep it 10 rounds instead of 20. Its pretty self explanatory, as Death's known to be a great anti-spin stealer metal wheel, especially when paired with B:D and MF-M. Round 8's KO from Dragooon is interesting, but I think I've botched that round somehow by launching Death a bit too aggressively or Dragooon happened to get the right momentum to knock it out.

---
My conclusion on Reviser Dragooon: It has somewhat of a hard time against low track stamina, but I doubt anyone ever uses low track stamina now-a-days. Death's no surprise as a hard counter to this combo, as well as stamina combos that uses B:D. This combo does need to be tested against the other Dragooon combos (e.g. Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF, MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165 EWD, etc.).

Questions on my testing overall: Should I record my tests next time for further validation? Or at least post pictures for proof of purchases?
(Dec. 13, 2012  1:48 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: Just got my Metal Stone Face Custom today, and bought Reviser and Dragooon last weekend. I don't own a Killerken so I'm using Reviser instead.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF vs. MF-L Phantom Aquario 90 WD

Format:
- 20 rounds
- Alternating shots: Reviser Dragoon launched first on odd numbered rounds, Phantom Aquario launched in even numbered rounds

Round by Round Results:
Results:
Reviser Dragooon: 8 wins (6 KO, 2 OS)
Phantom Bull: 12 wins (All OS)
Reviser Dragoon Win %: 40.0%

My thoughts: It was either Reviser Dragooon has sufficient power, speed, and momentum to knock Phantom Aquario out, or Phantom Aquario survives and destabilizes the BD145 track in time or ties. I've tested this Phantom Aquario combo against MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF in the past (though I didn't post my testing in the forums), and Phantom Aquario has a better chance of winning against Gravity Perseus than Reviser Dragooon.
Anyways, I'll try dual test this matchup with a friend whenever possible. I feel as if there's still something wrong with my solo testing. You guys are welcome to test this matchup as well.

MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF vs. MF-M Death (Defense Mode) Aquario BGrin

Format:
- 10 rounds 
- Alternating shots: Reviser Dragoon launched first on odd numbered rounds, Death Aquario launched in even numbered rounds

Round by Round Results:
Results:
Reviser Dragooon: 2 wins (1 KO, 1 OS)
Death Aquario: 8 wins (All OS)
Reviser Win %: 20.0%

My thoughts: This matchup is annoying to test, so I had to keep it 10 rounds instead of 20. Its pretty self explanatory, as Death's known to be a great anti-spin stealer metal wheel, especially when paired with BGrin and MF-M. Round 8's KO from Dragooon is interesting, but I think I've botched that round somehow by launching Death a bit too aggressively or Dragooon happened to get the right momentum to knock it out.

---
My conclusion on Reviser Dragooon: It has somewhat of a hard time against low track stamina, but I doubt anyone ever uses low track stamina now-a-days. Death's no surprise as a hard counter to this combo, as well as stamina combos that uses BGrin. This combo does need to be tested against the other Dragooon combos (e.g. Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF, MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165 EWD, etc.).

Questions on my testing overall: Should I record my tests next time for further validation? Or at least post pictures for proof of purchases?

So, I guess Revizer is out of the question... I will do some further test on revizer.
MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF vs. MF-L Phantom Aquario 85 MF

Format:
- 10 rounds
- Phantom Aquario always launched last and tornado stalling
- Reviser Dragooon launched aggressively, close to full power

Round by Round Results:
Results:
Reviser Dragooon: 6 wins (3 KO, 3 OS)
Phantom Aquario: 4 wins (1 KO, 3 OS)
Reviser Dragooon Win %: 60%

My thoughts: I launched Reviser Dragooon a bit weaker on the first two rounds, so that's why Phantom got its OS wins. I launched Reviser Dragooon stronger in the latter rounds, thus stopping Phantom's tornado stalling and winning via KO or OS. Round 9's KO from Phantom was caused by Phantom destablizing and pushing Dragooon to the 2nd tornado ridge, followed with knock out.

(Dec. 13, 2012  2:44 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF vs. MF-L Phantom Aquario 85 MF

Format:
- 10 rounds

Round by Round Results:
Results:
Reviser Dragooon: 6 wins (3 KO, 3 OS)
Phantom Aquario: 4 wins (1 KO, 3 OS)
Reviser Dragoon Win %: 60%

My thoughts: I launched Reviser Dragooon a bit weaker on the first two rounds, so that's why Phantom got its OS wins. I launched Reviser Dragooon stronger in the latter rounds, thus stopping Phantom's tornado stalling and winning via KO or OS. Round 9's KO from Phantom was caused by Phantom destablizing and pushing Dragooon to the 2nd tornado ridge, followed with knock out.

You should really do 20 rounds.
(Dec. 13, 2012  2:31 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: So, I guess Revizer is out of the question... I will do some further test on revizer.

It's not so much that Reviser is out of the question, its just overall matchup problems. I still think MSF-H _____ Dragooon BD145 RDF in general can knockout low track staminas. It's just chance, positioning, and momentum to get the KO.

I've asked Blitz in one of his Youtube videos before, that this combo does have a hard time against stamina combos that uses the B:D tip. Which is no surprise since B:D is a hard counter against most spin-equalizing combos.

(Dec. 13, 2012  2:49 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  2:44 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: MSF-H Reviser Dragooon BD145 RDF vs. MF-L Phantom Aquario 85 MF

Format:
- 10 rounds

Previous Test Result:

You should really do 20 rounds.

Same format
Another 20 rounds of testing...

Round by Round Results:
Results:
Reviser Dragooon: 14 wins (7 KO, 7 OS)