MSF-F Dragooon² LW160CF | MSF Phoenic² S130RF | MSF-H Killerken² BD145CS

Ha ha ha your having same problem as me with pheonic pheonic I tried semi flat but not bsf its hard to make a combo for it be live me I know
Its hard to make a pheonic2 combo. You need a tip that can attack while maintaining spin time but obiosly a tip like this would dominate the game and there would be no reason to play. I've tried about every tip sort of like that and no luck its fustraiting but soon well find our anser like we did to variares in hope of lite well find the combo someday
Yay I found a mediocre tip for it its CS an in used one watch my channel soon video should be up soon
Try using Metal Flat for the Phoenic² Combo... might work...
A super agro CS might also do the trick.
I got a little free time yesterday and finally tested against Death, still one of the best wheels out of 4D. My claim has always been that Killerken Killerken is the Death wheel of Zero-G, so it was time to put money where my mouth was. So I tested the Defense combo set-up I had for Killerken against Death ... identical BD145CS.

Tests were done on a BB-10 stadium using a Beylauncher LR, with 10 Launches with Death first and 10 Launches with Killerken Killerken first and CS tips swapped midway, even though both CS tips were in identical semi-worn condition.

MSF-H Killerken Killerken BD145CS vs MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145CS

I also got the opportunity to test DEATH against my personal spin-equalizing combo, but I already knew beforehand with informal tests that Death uniquely eats away at Left-spin. Death has a way of stealing spin from Left-spin beys for some reason, and it showed here.

MSF-F Dragooon Dragooon LW160CF vs MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145CS
Can you make it clearer which one won and which one didn't because for your Dragooon Dragooon results I have no idea which combo the 18 wins is refering too.
(Oct. 08, 2012  10:57 AM)Ultra Wrote: Can you make it clearer which one won and which one didn't because for your Dragooon Dragooon results I have no idea which combo the 18 wins is refering too.

Oh for shame! Sorry about that! I got confused looking at my notes. Death was first in my notes. anyway, corrected the results to be more clear.